Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I humbly proffer the following Halloween themes for you talented folks. I think some of them have already been done, but not all of them. Some of these might be quite a bit harder to do than others. Please don't feel obligated; I'm just giving suggestions for your creative juices.

Redheads (please don't forget about sweetie Mona):

Kim Possible
Wilma Flintstone
Jessica Rabbit
Mirabel Garlic (from Hogwarts Legacy)
Daphne (Scooby-Doo)
Poison Ivy

Brunettes:

Mad Moxxy (Bella works well for this, but dealer's choice obviously)
Velma (Scooby -Doo - could also be a redhead, has auburn or brown hair)
April O'Neil
Lara Croft
Quiet

Blondes:

Gwen Stacy (I'd love to see Sally here, but whatever you prefer
Juliete Starling
Samus Aran
Jeanette Voerman (Vampire Bloodlines - I asked for this last year and got it. Thank you!)
Therese Voerman (Vampire Bloodlines)

Black hair:

D.Va
Raven (Teen Titans)
Shego (Kim Possible)
I think that Sage is a pretty good choice for Mirabel Garlick ;)

Mirabel Garlick.png

F.L.HX99X

Formerly 'FutureHNDXXX'
May 14, 2019
This is a good start. I see you followed the advice to fill the frame correctly in the second render, in general for single frames the vertical aspect ratio is better if you want to show more of the body. And the second thing I will add, looking at the shadows: diffuse lighting is better than from a point (in the geometry of light), because it creates soft shadows. Disk and cylinder as light sources give better shadows. I would recommend light assets from the Render Studio series. They are very good.
For sure!

Still studying and reading up more about lighting and the use of light assets in Render Studios from other forums and YouTube videos.

I feel like that type of stuff feels more advance for me but I like the challenge!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
My modest contribution to the upcoming Halloween. There was no dilemma at all as to which female character I would use. BTW... Bella has been the Grim Reaper before, but it didn't quite turn out the way I imagined, so now I think this is it.

View attachment 4170395
I really like the lighting, candles and jack-o-lanterns, Donnie. Of course, Bella looks great too. This is a proper, moody Halloween contribution. I love it.

She could melt your zipper with that look. Damn!

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Don't know what happened I let Daz install manger do it update, and when i booted up daz i get this, and the wired part is the prom that tells me what's messing doesn't pop up, my best advice don't update anything Screenshot 2024-10-27 081744.png

piga123

Jan 26, 2022
Don't know what happened I let Daz install manger do it update, and when i booted up daz i get this, and the wired part is the prom that tells me what's messing doesn't pop up, my best advice don't update anything View attachment 4172507
Dont know if your lucky or i am unlucky to open this tread now. see that box square thingy left of the render cam thingy? well change that to texture shaded or iray mode, or what ever else. you sounding so shure not to update daz (which is mostly correct thing to do) is scaring me.

Happy rendering

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Dont know if your lucky or i am unlucky to open this tread now. see that box square thingy left of the render cam thingy? well change that to texture shaded or iray mode, or what ever else. you sounding so shure not to update daz (which is mostly correct thing to do) is scaring me.

Happy rendering
I'm wakening up thanks, regardless

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes