Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is there a continuation?? One guy and 3 girls is the greatest theme ever!! Too bad it is rarely used
Wow, this is an archaeological excavation, one of my oldest works. :oops:I never went ahead with this render, was testing how far I could push the number of characters for my hardware and looking at it now it looks terrible with those low-res textures eaten by optimization tool:HideThePain:
I did the similar work with three girls, but more spicy
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-12144724
Look. I'm sorry I didn't include the link, my bad. . But you don't have to be jerk about it.
Jumbi just asked for clarification what courses you're talked about, where is “being a jerk" here?:WaitWhat:

DevDov6

Mar 2, 2024
I completed the first half of my Daz Studio tutorials (if you are interested in making your own fan art, i highly recommend the course) and this is my version of Bella. I gave her a different hair style for this sample (it's fun to try new things).
Thanks again to the many artists I have reached out to over the years for guidance. I still have a long way to go, this process takes longer that it seems. Look forward to sharing more when available. cheers!
Although we rightly came to Jumbi's defense, I think it's caused a bit of a blow back on darthrevan, who was just trying to share some progress he made. Let's chalk it up to a misunderstanding between two good contributors.

Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

With my good eye closed
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
Jumbi just asked for clarification what courses you're talked about, where is “being a jerk" here?:WaitWhat:
My guess is that he interpreted my "don't you think? ;)" part as being condescending, even paternalist with him, rather than just friendly. That's one of the problems with written conversations, that we miss the physical cues of having the actual person in front of you.

Although we rightly came to Jumbi's defense, I think it's caused a bit of a blow back on darthrevan, who was just trying to share some progress he made. Let's chalk it up to a misunderstanding between two good contributors.
For my part, I already said all that I had to say. My apology is sincere and I'd like to leave this behind if possible.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
A short commission i got from the talented RandomFarmer

View attachment 4156691
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is top tier smut. Thanks for sharing (says Jacob as well).

Rio is such a cutie and I love that yukata she's wearing.
Don't mind me, just continuing imagining dating Rio in my own way :giggle:

View attachment 4151692 View attachment 4151693 View attachment 4151694 View attachment 4151695
(downsized to jpg, on my way to setting up png download on my DA, if that matters to you)
I really loved this, g1nk! What a great continuation of the date. She looks so adorable chomping on that choco bar. :love:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
So... what will the theme be for this "First Render-Off" of this forum?
I didn't give it any thought, I was kidding about a comp. But if you're serious, choose six game characters, and six theme objects, the theme might as well be Halloween, so, pumpkin, skeleton, ghost etc. Roll a die to choose one from each group. The winner is the one with the most likes after a week, and gets to choose something from the gift shop (Render State). lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes