Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
This is based on the new DPC Discord avatar and recent events...

View attachment 681086
I'm not sure if i want this will happen in the game.
That we find out that she is broken inside and all that carelessness is a facade. And that we can help her put herself back together and have a good hugging scene with her, just like we had with Jack at the end of Mass Effect 2.
No crazy-eyed, tongue-out-of-the-mouth sex... but a happy, tearfilled hug with her.
Of course, we can still have the crazy-eyed, tongue-out-of-the-mouth sex after that.... but well... I guess i like the damaged girl becomes whole again story.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
trying to create Envy/Nicole. I've been through a few models and she's the closest I've come so far. I am now at a point where I am no longer sure if she looks like Nicole at all or if she is Nicole...o_O clearly been looking at her face too much... what do you think, guys?
View attachment 681298
Nice render and she looks kinda hot but not as Nicole, I believe that you went too far with the modifications (mostly the lips), Envy is basically with no modifications.

Also this one you already know but if anyone is wondering

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Nice render and she looks kinda hot but not as Nicole, I believe that you went too far with the modifications (mostly the lips), Envy is basically with no modifications.

Also this one you already know but if anyone is wondering
Thanks man, omg I tried so many things...and in the end it's so easy.I don't know why but the thought that I should use Phryne's body and not just her skin for different models never occurred to me. :rolleyes: :giggle:

Reactions: Dumitas
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes