Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Arcanjo_Fel

Dec 1, 2016
(Btw. Has anyone found out the asset used for the Library? I've searched quite a bit but couldn't find the original.)
You'll have to change a few things in it, the wall colors if I'm not mistaken. And here it's her house office if anyone want to use it in the future.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
what happened on DPC Discord? what exactly do you guys mean by that? can someone fill me in?... is something happening to quinn?
Nice render.

Nothing really happen, It's because I mention that I based my render on the new DPC Discord avatar and recent events, this is the avatar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is nothing really happening, I'm just using what's know and bending the reality a bit.

Reactions: Pmktrn17 and xx23xx

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Nice render.

Nothing really happen, It's because I mention that I based my render on the new DPC Discord avatar and recent events, this is the avatar:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is nothing really happening, I'm just using what's know and bending the reality a bit.
haha ok thx, after all we are talking about DPC and how he deals with his main characters is no secret. I thought he said something on Discord about Quinn's story. I was already thinking in my head if I had to rescue Quinn or Sage from a burning house.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
i have to be honest here, yesterday i created a folder named Mr. Vargas Renders :D
dude like wtf??:oops: every new render you make, i'm just WOW! :eek:, is he for real or what? how is he this good :D

so yeah, i'm not just a fan, i'm a motherfucking high power AC :giggle:
stay awesome bro (y):cool:

Thanks for your nice comment SpikeZg :giggle:. I'm a 3D artist and usually making products and architectural visualisations. I started my DAZ Studio journey a few months ago. Since then I'm learning new tricks and improving my skills in DAZ Studio. With my limited hardware I'm trying to do my best.

Creating beautiful character renders was always my dream. When I started to play VN's and found F95Zone everything changed for me. I discovered many talented people in here and their works inspired me.

I don't know if I'm so good but know this; If I'm the engine you guys are my fuel.;)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes