Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
"Hi sugar. I'm Brandi, with an 'I'."
View attachment 683852
and
PS: I noticed the line on her forehead and used all I know to solve the problem but without success.
The sailors say, "Brandi, you're a fine girl" (you're a fine girl)
"What a good wife you would be" (such a fine girl)
"But my life, my lover, my lady is the DIKs"
;)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I just can't find the key to her face, especially the eyes. :confused:

View attachment 684599

Eyes are the windows to the soul.
Well, whilst I am no expert in DAZ, it looks to me as though, with the real Bella, the nose is different, the eyes are a bit narrower, and the eyebrows are thinner. That's what I see when I compare the Bella on the right to this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eyes are the window to the soul, but the other facial features frame the eyes, so maybe these need adjusted. The nose, in particular, looks different as real Bella's nostrils seem a bit bigger, the tip might be a little more rounded, and the nose might be a bit shorter in length.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Well, whilst I am no expert in DAZ, it looks to me as though, with the real Bella, the nose is different, the eyes are a bit narrower, and the eyebrows are thinner. That's what I see when I compare the Bella on the right to this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Eyes are the window to the soul, but the other facial features frame the eyes, so maybe these need adjusted. The nose, in particular, looks different as real Bella's nostrils seem a bit bigger, the tip might be a little more rounded, and the nose might be a bit shorter in length.
Sometimes an outside view helps. And I agree with you about the nose and nostrils, I adjusted the height probably a bit too much. Thinking about it now, the jaw/chin is also not quite as it should be.
Sadly can't do much about thining the eyebrows, but I could maybe adjust the depth a bit. The angles and lightning also make quite a difference.

Thank you for your insights.

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
I have to say......Bravo. I've enjoyed a lot of the fanart on this thread. This is my favorite so far. This piece works for me on so many levels. First Bella is so hot and one of my favorites, so it satisfies the raging perv in me. Second as an artist myself it touches my appreciation for composition, lighting, attention to detail and the overall mood of the piece. I say again.......BRAVO!

• Love
Reactions: Coriolan
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes