Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Okay, I redone Derek... yet again! Hopefully for the last time. Shout out to Pillock for his assistance. I spent sever hours working on getting his genitals right... I spent far too much time staring at penis' for my liking, but it's done. LOL... I needed to create a custom texture for him, I have included the textures needed in the zip. You'll see a "Runtime" folder, just drag it into your Library and it will place the textures in the right place (inside the Base Genesis 8 Male texture folder). You'll need these in there like any other required assets.

Derek (G8M) Assets
Body: Base Genesis 8 Male
Hair:
Genitals:
(Genitals require a custom texture I included in the scene subset)

View attachment 2976305

And as always, the scene subset...
View attachment 2976306
I updated Derek... yet again... I spent several hours working on his genital textures. It was more involved that I thought. I still had to boot up photoshop and edit them. Then when I applied them, the textures were slightly off... like... a tad lighter or something, so I went over dozens of values for them to make them match his normal skin and this is the result.

I included the textures in the zip. They're in a RUNTIME folder, you just need to drag that into your LIBRARY folder and the textures should end up in the right place (in the base G8M texture folder). I spent wayyyy too much time staring at male genitals for my liking! heheh... I hope this works okay for everyone, it should (famous last words). I thought it turned out fairly well...

Derek (G8M).duf.png

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
The eye makup for the G8F version is a tad lighter for some reason. The eyelashes could be better, I used the default G8F lashes, you could easily grab better eye lashes from another G8F character and apply them to her. I just didn't want to add to the list of assets already required.

I also couldn't use the same character assets for the G8F version so I used an alternate. The original was a G3F. I also used different eye colour assets as the original "Natural Eyes" is very buggy, even on the G3F it has some creepy bugs that bothered me.
Thank You for the reply :love: I really appreciate your work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
A little NTRish... Josy decides to come home early from school and surprise Maya and she is the one who is surprised! ;)

Normally when you want a character with no clothes, you just hide what they have. For this I wanted the clothes they had on to realistically be laying on the floor so I simulated each one... that was fun!

Maya & Karen - Study Time 2.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Nicely done!!!! Many thanks!!!!
Thank you! I'm very glad that you like it.

I see, thank you... This is not me asking you directly. It's more kind of a rhetorical question. But I wonder why all I see is what can be seen in that screenshot I put before. I also had a problem more or less recently when I uploaded images to ibb.co to post them here. For some reason, I could see them posted here, but the rest of the members could not.

Reactions: ID3D

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
A little NTRish... Josy decides to come home early from school and surprise Maya and she is the one who is surprised! ;)

Normally when you want a character with no clothes, you just hide what they have. For this I wanted the clothes they had on to realistically be laying on the floor so I simulated each one... that was fun!

View attachment 2978441
Since it's Karen Rebecca Johnson, I don't think Josy can even be mad. She's bound to just jump right in. Nice job!

Thank you! I'm very glad that you like it.

I see, thank you... This is not me asking you directly. It's more kind of a rhetorical question. But I wonder why all I see is what can be seen in that screenshot I put before. I also had a problem more or less recently when I uploaded images to ibb.co to post them here. For some reason, I could see them posted here, but the rest of the members could not.
It's not working for me either. I have no idea why. I've reloaded many times, but all I ever see is that failed to load icon. It's not just you and it's definitely not working for everyone.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I've finished playing Starfield, time for some renders.
It looks like the Hot's have rented a home for spring break. Is spring break even still a thing in the U.S.?
View attachment 2979239 View attachment 2979240 View attachment 2979241 View attachment 2979242 View attachment 2979243
Meanwhile Bella's back at work preparing for the next term.
View attachment 2979249 View attachment 2979251 View attachment 2979254
Spring Break in the U.S. is the main reason for so many November\December births :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes