Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Cheers, I'll give bond stiffness a go, I had smoothness dialled up to 10 on the second picture I posted earlier.
Bond or bend stiffness and do you have smoothing on at all?
Apart from the above, I didn't adjust much. I learned about bond stiffness from Vip Guru, so I mainly used it on dresses and the like. However, I noticed that the authors of some clothes have already set the bond stiffness to 0.1 or 0.15 and similar. While the default for others is 0.5. Otherwise, when it comes to the simulation of clothes, since I found the instructions from Lully, I always do the simulation as shown in the picture.

lully-dforceguide.jpg

By the way, I got an equally bad result when it comes to the top. but when I adjusted the bond stiffness it looked much better. The difference from the final result depends on the breast. I put both pectoral up-down -10, side-side right one 5, left one -5 at the end. while at the beginning everything was the same except side-side right one 10, left one -10 and the size of both pectorals 75%. I also set the nipples to 0% just in case. I will deal with smoothing a little later.

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Apart from the above, I didn't adjust much. I learned about bond stiffness from Vip Guru, so I mainly used it on dresses and the like. However, I noticed that the authors of some clothes have already set the bond stiffness to 0.1 or 0.15 and similar. While the default for others is 0.5. Otherwise, when it comes to the simulation of clothes, since I found the instructions from Lully, I always do the simulation as shown in the picture.

View attachment 4127609

By the way, I got an equally bad result when it comes to the top. but when I adjusted the bond stiffness it looked much better. The difference from the final result depends on the breast. I put both pectoral up-down -10, side-side right one 5, left one -5 at the end. while at the beginning everything was the same except side-side right one 10, left one -10 and the size of both pectorals 75%. I also set the nipples to 0% just in case. I will deal with smoothing a little later.
I changed collision Mesh Resolution to Viewport, and Collision Mode to Best, and it looks a little better, I only needed Smoothing set at 2-5, so an improvement for sure, but still not perfect.

Reactions: Donnie Brasco

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Let's get you that tuition, blondie !

This work is a commission created by BigDickCity. Check his

I hope you'll like that one :BootyTime:
Great artwork. Big props to BDC. Even cropping like below, it is still a powerful image.
To be fair, this is what Sage really needs. Total 5 out of 5.
Also, this should be a requirement for HOTS initiation.

1728900875837.png

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Has anyone by any chance been able to find the exact Bella's ring from the game. It's not something of crucial importance, but it would be nice to be able to use it from time to time ;)

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
I wanted to do more scenes with Bella and Jill in the Jacuzzi, but I decided to change the setting. I did some scenes with Bella and Jill earlier that I haven't shared yet because I haven't finished them all. But I decided to use some poses from there, so here's the first one for now, and I'll make a few more later.

Bella & Jill 03.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes