znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Alright. I've been at this Riona thing for two days, and as much as I like her look, I can't help get the fact out of my head that she's not a main LI, and doing certain things (and not doing other things) seems to be sticking in my craw.

What I am probably going to do tomorrow, is UnRen the game, and probably get whatever I can of her (and maybe Quinn's images) but runs w/saves is something I can't do.

I gave it the old "college try" and attempted something new, and it is no surprise that doing certain things or acting a certain way bothered me. Yeah it's a game and just fantasy and all, but just the way I am.

If in the future though, either or both girls get promoted to LI status, I'll attempt it again, but seeing Riona's last two episodes and how she was in some of the scenes really made me feel good about helping her, so I'm hoping her side-girl status gets an upgrade, because she is really a very cool, beautiful girl in this game, but at least I satisfied my curiosity.
Recommend keeping a save Rio save path just in case in later episodes it blossoms.

Reactions: mightybored

bonchan5893

Feb 15, 2020
can someone help me out on mac, whenever i try to unzip the file it shows that it is in unsupported format. please let me know if there is a fix

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

This latest, patreon reward somehow not felt right :unsure: . so I asked MY favorite, and very talented fan-art maker raizen86 if He could fix it, and improve it for the better :devilish: (y) And once again, He delivered his talent(y)

This is how it should have been:love::devilish:
All you did was ruin the image. I didn't think it was possible, but you are Chip and so it happens. :Kappa:

Apr 9, 2021
1) If you want to investigate how the variables influence the game, don't use any mods. They deliberately alter the script(s), so won't give you an accurate insight into how the game is supposed to work.
What about the *Universal Ren'Py Mod [1.5.1] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself)*, then ?I've noticed that IT might be THE definitive tool to really start to understand the mechanics better!

BUT if it's not too much to ask, can you direct me to instead to a guide that can explain how to modify certain variables and how they work with each other in Ren'py games? (NOT talking about the documentation on their official website, I would like SOMETHING that had already been reworked by some """genius""" mind)

Thank you very much... in this way you would be very helpful to me!

2) There is no comprehensive list of console commands/hacks, because it would be *ridiculously complex*, most variables aren't relevant enough to require alteration, and most people who want to cheat would use cheat mods.
For whom would it be *ridiculously complex*...?
From what I inherently understand, I believe that many of those variables in Ren'py games are only useful to developers for technicalities that don't interest the "end-player" but would it "cost so much" to create a universal guide (as close as possible to the rules on which development in Ren'py is based) to allow even the poorest of knowledge to become accustomed to it?

I think that even more convoluted mechanisms have been explained on this forum anyway, so this is a NOT a PROBLEM, in my opinion!

3) The risk of breaking a game when changing variables without understanding the ramifications is universal, not specific to this game.
This is absolutely true, so why not provide the means to understand THOSE better?

Review the previous point for further insights and thoughts on this "major issue".

4) Someone has posted all the variables (at least all the variables that are getting transferred to 0.9). They're not much use divorced of the context of how they're used though.
The post you quoted me in fact I had found it and that's exactly why I then replied to the thread in that way (let's say a bit 'bitter) because despite having spent a BIT of time on it to understand how to edit the ones that were inserted I was not able to grasp the basic concepts and annoyed I abandoned.

Surely it's my fault, but I don't think I'm the only one who had THAT feeling...

Is there really a need for such an advanced knowledge or is there something fundamentally wrong with my approach?

5) If you want to understand how the game works in detail, then you need to extract the script files and interrogate them. The easiest way to do that is to use UnRen (or the newer fork), which will let you unpack the RPA archives (option 1) and then decompile the rpyc script files (option 2). You can then use a text editor like Atom or Notepad++ to examine/search the decompiled rpy script files and discover how certain variables may influence things in the game.
With much pleasure I will go to perform these steps even though I have done them often already... and as I said in this very long answer.

I have not yet grasped the logic of value insertion that theoretically should be crystal-clear with ease once you become familiar with how things works in the "Ren'py nfrastructure". For example, look ad the image below this very comment (↓).

Those are the variables that have been influenced in one of my last saves on Being a Dik 0.8.2 ("they" are a little bit all scattered and I think also erroneously modified with the cheat console).

So obviously from this kind of screens other than the most "glaring" values in the edit which are the ones with ([0/1] meaning on and off), how would I have figured out the rest of what they were referring to in "this mess"?

I look forward to new to clarify even this last doubt, thanks again Meushi and chat you soon!

Link to the uncompressed IMAGE to view it better (unfortunately the Chromium's cache AND the command for a full-page screenshot from the Developers' tools are limited in size and resolution so the image/screenshoot is cut but anyway for the list you can refer below in the spoiler section) →

This is the list, but is it really all of them? (Link to the save I'm talking about → )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For whom would it be *ridiculously complex*...?
For most... at least for those who show some interest but..... :LOL:
I think that even more convoluted mechanisms have been explained on this forum anyway, so this is a NOT a PROBLEM, in my opinion!
Sure... but not in this thread ! I'm sure Ren'Py has a dedicated thread as well... ;)

And WTF is this toilet paper ????? :oops::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK: JK

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
as long as its Sage´s proposing its not absurd, Quinn forcing it does throws questions into if Sage is not a sub wanting to be dominated and being willing to do anything as long as it gets her wet!

the MC proposing would be the most reasonable but at the same time it´s almost a 90% chance of being rejected!

Sage proposing as the HOT president means Quinn will consider it seriously and the MC is a manwhore anyway so my original reply! its not a bad parody if its Sage proposing it!
Jesus ! I mean Satan ! Finally someone who gets it ! I swear all these snowflakes bitching about the threesome must have played a different game than I have. Sage has always been into crazy stuff. Check your facts :

sage.png

+

Quinn.png

x

pngaaa.com-1447350.png

=

ep8_sage_quinn160.jpg

Not to mention, the scene actually provides crucial data about Sage's kinks. She's not only into submission but she actually likes seeing her man banging her close friends :

C1.png c2.png

So, based on what we already know, what would it take to finally reach the fucking five stars ? :unsure: I remind you :

Tired MC :

2 stars.png
Full stamina MC :

3 stars.png

MC + her best friend :

4 stars.png

The answer is kinda obvious if you just think about it. What would be hotter than having a threesome and watch her man banging her best friend ? Having a foursome and watch him banging two of her best friends.

5 stars.png

The rest is silence...

Apr 9, 2021
1) For most... at least for those who show some interest but..... :LOL:
A conscious gamer is always better than a less "informed one"... that is my philosophy!

2) Sure... but not in this thread ! I'm sure Ren'Py has a dedicated thread as well... ;)
I also searched ON their official forum but I'm looking for a particular level of detail that I haven't been able to find yet, some help would be appreciated!

Apr 9, 2021
Jesus ! I mean Satan ! Finally someone who gets it ! I swear all these snowflakes bitching about the threesome must have played a different game than I have. Sage has always been into crazy stuff. Check your facts :

sage.png

+
Quinn.png

x

pngaaa.com-1447350.png

=

ep8_sage_quinn160.jpg

Not to mention, the scene actually provides crucial data about Sage's kinks. She's not only into submission but she actually likes seeing her man banging her close friends :

View attachment 1601452

View attachment 1601454

So, based on what we already know, what would it take to finally reach the fucking five stars ? :unsure: I remind you :

Tired MC :

View attachment 1601457

Full stamina MC :

View attachment 1601458

MC + her best friend :

View attachment 1601459

The answer is kinda obvious if you just think about it. What would be hotter than having a threesome and watch her man banging her best friend ? Having a foursome and watch him banging two of her best friends.

View attachment 1601462

The rest is silence...
YOU HAVE MY RESPECT! Incredibly careful and thorough fact checking, I expect something like this to be included too... hopefully Dr. Pink Cake will read us sometime!

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
can someone help me out on mac, whenever i try to unzip the file it shows that it is in unsupported format. please let me know if there is a fix
Which file exactly ? The full game, the patch, a split part ? From where ? Which application do you use to unzip ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes