• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Did you play all these? Do you view them all at around the same quality level, or some are better than others?
I did play all of them, i don't like sandbox but can tolerate it if player friendly, so don't expect any guessing games here.
(think desert stalker is the only sandbox in that list and it's really no problem at all, all events are visable if there's any)
I prefer story driven games, but there's some that's lighter then the others but none of them are lewd scenes with a minimal storyline. A few of them are only 1-3 chapters but promising. Madworld probably starts out with the lowest visual quality, but the dev been improving and even reworking earlier work, the story is pretty original and fun, if you like that genre it's good.
Some are better then others but it will depend on taste too. If you want quality like leap of faith, chasing sunsets or COBD there's still a few that you really should try : The Author, The Unbroken, Intertwined, Summer is Gone are just as good imho.
But don't hesitate to look at any of the others if you're bored... ;)

Ah and College Kings... well, if you're looking for an alternative to BaDik you can't ignore the game that started out as a clone from BAD, it's entertaining but suffers from bugs, writing is not that good either, but hey, it's probably still the game most close to BaDik out of the college themed games....

Last edited:

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Depends if your favourite is Josy, Bella or Sage not too many speak negative of them.

If it's Maya or Quinn though, it's a constant hate train by both sides.

And everyone loves Jill, it's the requirement for joining here, we ban Jill haters here, just ask Warscared, he tried to attack Jill, and now he's dead.

Who wouldn't love a privileged, naive, deluded, womanchild that oozes of a spoiled, rich and sheltered upbringing.

I really hate that choice. Not only it's a choice between two girls that can permanently block off one, it's only a one-way block, meaning that choosing Jill over Sage is literally the right answer, all things considered. I could have accepted it if choosing Jill blocked Sage too, but no, choosing Jill over Sage has no meaningful impact (-2 relationship with Sage does nothing - there aren't relationship score checks in the game anymore).
I like it. It really hammers home the delusional state of her psyche, destiny... pah!

The Fairytale struck by Cold Iron reality, burns clear the fog of illusions.
screenshot soulcrush.png

Jill was valium on steroids until the end of ep8. I dont have any hopes it might happen but she could potentially be interesting after this event.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
The Interlude IS part of the main story and the first part of Season 3. If you don't play it, I doubt you will be able to play the rest of Season 3. When you get to the end of Episode 8 of Season 2, you will be given a special save page that will allow you to transfer saves to the Interlude. Once the Interlude is played, standard saves at the end will take you to the next release.
Thanks

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Has it ever been revealed who posted the naked Cathy cluck? I am on my second playthrough, and I have seen no mention of it.
If not, are there any theories about it?

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Has it ever been revealed who posted the naked Cathy cluck? I am on my second playthrough, and I have seen no mention of it.
It's still a mystery, as for theories? Too many and too wild. ;)
Who could have taken the photo? : Dawe, Sarah, Melanie, anybody else training at Dawe's family Sports.
Who could have a motive? : Dawe is the most clear one, other are speculative since their motives are based on the result of that photo being posted, not so much against Cathy herself. (is either Vinny or Quinn involved in it with their little "war"?)
Who had the opportunity? : pretty much any of the Dik's and any of the other people at that party...

What is sure is this will be revealed at some point, but we still need alot more information....

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
... or there's no need for Scooby Doo nor Nancy Drew. She might have very well been written off as a disposable character. It's certainly a possibility.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Not confirmed. I think it was Quinn.

Here’s the logic.

Quinn need’s cash she knows the DIKs have money in the safe. But she needs a distraction. Here’s the theory;

Camilla is banging Rusty - Mona is alone she thinks Cammy is probably banging some guy. John-Boy hears moaning out side Rusty’s room. He thinks someone is fucking in there.

Riona is outside the Library - She is feeling guilty about something. I think she is the one who grabs the laptop and posts the cluck whilst Rusty is balls deep.

The painting over the ‘fabled‘ DiK safe is partially removed. When MC asks Rusty he says it shouldn’t be like that and he’ll sort it out.

So Cammy bangs Rusty, while he has a face full of dat booty, Riona takes the laptop and gets ready to post the Cluck. Meanwhile Quinn follows Tommy out of the main party towards his, Jamie and Rusty’s room. Cluck get’s posted, Rusty run’s from his room searching for the missing laptop, Quinn sneaks into his room hoping to get into the safe.

It’s possible Tommy has some involvement, he previously had a conversation about taking responsibility for some HoT activity Quinn had planned. I’m not sure if exactly what was ever revealed.

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2020
Turns out it was Cathy herself she just hated the DIK's wanted to frame them and she already had an offer for from another college for 30% more money. Real sad to see her do this.

No it has not been revealed.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:

Yeah, that box is significant and could be very much as you hypothesize.

Will there be a mini-game to open it, though? My betting is yes.

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
Okay, lets go wild!

There's a tri-beta spying on Arieth and whoever, you can push him inside the room....
Now who's to tell he's not spying on girls in locker rooms? Like Cathy perhaps...
Think Dalli mentioned the guy going to the chess club or not resulted in a text in Rusty's room or not after the jocks trashed the Dik mansion.... (still haven't checked it though so im not stating it as fact here)
There's some theory the Dik mansion might have been the tri beta's mansion.... Makes sense it was there when Rusty's father bought it, we just don't know who used to live there.... (BIG library though!)
We see the fights between the Jocks and the Dik's, the HOT's are in the middle, We see the fights with the Preps...
And what do we really see about the Tri-Beta's? Either they are annoying or they're made into victims from one prank or another, or they work in the library and play Boogers and Dragqueens....
Come on! Revenge of the Nerds!!!! They can hack, they have the smarts and they're anywhere but in the middle of the story!
Does this remind you of a certain girl from DPC's last work? ;)

Aw bugger.... This could even proof to have some truth....

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021

And that's just a theory! A game thory!

Jokes aside though, I hate how much sense it makes. Only if it was that kind of game though, this would probably be the climax. Unfortunately DPC tends to use more... practical scenarios.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Finally started playing Acting Lessons, I like Leah, I think I have a type and I think I have a problem... :(

View attachment 1730372
I started going after the redhead and ended up with the blue-haired one. My main playthrough of Being a DiK is Sage and we were just reintroduced to Zoey. I have a bad feeling :ROFLMAO:

Next up I need to replay for Ilhares 's pfp girl, she is the best.

For whoever hasn't played Acting Lesson and especially if you haven't been spoiled like me, try it. Big recommend.

ashencone

Sep 21, 2021
Not confirmed. I think it was Quinn.

Here’s the logic.

Quinn need’s cash she knows the DIKs have money in the safe. But she needs a distraction. Here’s the theory;

Camilla is banging Rusty - Mona is alone she thinks Cammy is probably banging some guy. John-Boy here’s moaning out side Rusty’s room. He thinks someone is fucking in there.

Riona is outside the Library - She is feeling guilty about something. I think she is the one who grabs the laptop and posts the cluck whilst Rusty is balls deep.

The painting over the ‘fabled‘ DiK safe is partially removed. When MC asks Rusty he says it shouldn’t be like that and he’ll sort it out.

So Cammy bangs Rusty, while he has a face full of dat booty, Riona takes the laptop and gets ready to post the Cluck. Meanwhile Quinn follows Tommy out of the main party towards his, Jamie and Rusty’s room. Cluck get’s posted, Rusty run’s from his room searching for the missing laptop, Quinn sneaks into his room hoping to get into the safe.

It’s possible Tommy has some involvement, he previously had a conversation about taking responsibility for some HoT activity Quinn had planned. I’m not sure if exactly what was ever revealed.
Quinn is my guess as well.
She has a motive: Money
An opportunity: distracting others with spin the dildo, and distracting rusty with her girls
A modus operandi: get the password from tommy (I don't know if tommy would be that stupid, but it's plausible that he spilled it while high)
And she lacks an alibi: Now hold on, almost everyone lacks an alibi, but Quinn is the only person that we did not get to talk after the event

Nowhere as solid of a theory as yours, but it's just a gut feeling.

Reactions: always86

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yes :p
Aw bugger.... This could even prove to have some truth....
Nope :p
:KEK:
I also said lightyears ago that I don't know why but I have my suspicion about these tossers among the nerds... though I just leave it at that and not gonna theorise about this when it will eventually come out on it's own ;) I have nothing else to do in the next 35 years... not a thing ! :p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vogelbeest

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yes :p

Nope :p
:KEK:
I also said lightyears ago that I don't know why but I have my suspicion about these tossers among the nerds... though I just leave it at that and not gonna theorise about this when it will eventually come out on it's own ;) I have nothing else to do in the next 35 years... not a thing ! :p:ROFLMAO:
I mean Sally is at like every party, its not that far fetched.

The topic of how Rusty being for a few weeks in college managed to get that huge ass mansion on campus (unless his family already owned it somehow, but why?) as fast and easy and who had it before is really interesting theorizing about.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean Sally is at like every party, its not that far fetched.

The topic of how Rusty being for a few weeks in college managed to get that huge ass mansion on campus (unless his family already owned it somehow, but why?) as fast and easy and who had it before is really interesting theorizing about.
I like to have SOMETHING that could serve as a lead that this is actually more than just a " theory " first... and secondly I'm not like Dalli ( or many like here in this thread ) to throw out there a gazillion theory and some but hopefully at least one hits :KEK: So far there is nothing concrete... just a gut feeling ;)

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter
4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes