shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
is there any cheat where I can be with Jill on the dik path at the end before the interlude? Does anyone have it? Any harem cheat or something like that?
Attached are some modded files that will negate all the DIK/Chick affinity restrictions to relationships. You just have to unzip them into your main "game" folder and then start the game. That way you can be a DIK and not get dumped by M&J or Jill.

You still have to choose one girl at the end of episode 8 though, so no Harem option here.

As long as you don't have any other mods in your game, it won't mess up any existing saves or anything like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: NotTheReal16

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
BRO HOW?! I ain’t no programmer but yes I’ll do it lol
At first, you have to enable the config console, you have to edit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a text editor. Change the line (should be number 108)
to enable the console. In the game, you could access the console pressing <Shift>+<O>.

You can change several values, below some of them
There are plenty more (e.g. relationship points and more), you should have at least a minimum of coding abilities (to understand code) to mention which value means which decision in the game.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I agree. Although there is the fact that near the end of the final chapter after showing the picture of Lynette and her friends with the house in the background the next image we see is the photo MC takes of Jill with the house in the background. It feels very deliberate. Assuming of course the player went on the picnic date, I mean why wouldn't they?
But the joke is that the MC doesn't recognize the house even though he was picnicking with Jill. He could have asked Jill about it after seeing the photo of his mother.

However, I can imagine that the house will be an issue again in EP9. It could also be related to the preview of Jill and the MC in the hospital.

Let's be surprised.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But the joke is that the MC doesn't recognize the house even though he was picnicking with Jill. He could have asked Jill about it after seeing the photo of his mother.

However, I can imagine that the house will be an issue again in EP9. It could also be related to the preview of Jill and the MC in the hospital.

Let's be surprised.
assuming he noticed, they were distracted enough with Jill to think about the picture the last time they met....

but basically it wasn't time to solve that puzzle yet, probably won't be yet in the ninth chapter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I didn't think of that. The MC saw Jill laughing and got scared.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2048273
That a render so central to Jill's story (in fact an epilogue to both the picnic and her first time) and so recurring is objectively so terrible speaks volumes about the risks of doing a thousand thousand thousand render episode then having neither time nor way to control or redo them

but no, let's all say together : "Jill ugly!!!!"

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That a render so central to Jill's story (in fact an epilogue to both the picnic and her first time) and so recurring is objectively so terrible speaks volumes about the risks of doing a thousand thousand thousand render episode then having neither time nor way to control or redo them

but no, let's all say together : "Jill ugly!!!!"
That picture is one of the worst Jill renders ever. It is so horrible that it burns the MC's eyes (and kills his libido apparently) because he turns down a threesome with two strippers. :WaitWhat: :Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't share this pessimism and the "one episode a year" panic. We haven't even come close to that level yet. According to all forecasts, this episode will be in development for 8-9 months, and if the trend continues to grow, then "one episode per year" - not earlier than Ep 11-12.

Harposord

Aug 9, 2017
I don't share this pessimism and the "one episode a year" panic. We haven't even come close to that level yet. According to all forecasts, this episode will be in development for 8-9 months, and if the trend continues to grow, then "one episode per year" - not earlier than Ep 11-12.
I'm agree with you. Even if DPC take a year to do " only " one episode, all episodes worth the wait, we can't say the same things for some Dev who are just milking some poor patreoners ( Hi Icstor ). I know for some people it's hard to wait a whole year but for me I totally understand DPC works and just wait patiently for an another masterclass ( with Bella for sure ^^ )

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We all fell in love with the game not for the graphics. Jill's rendering is terrible, but it's clear that everyone likes her not only for her face, but for the atmosphere. DAZ 3D is a very limited and simple engine, but DPC doesn't have time to study sculpting even at a primitive level.
all games have unsuccessful renders, we can even pretend it's realistic, that it's those random pictures where even a beautiful girl looks like a witch

but holy crap this is the most important scene in Jill's story so far, a scene that is constantly remembered. it is a grave fault that it is such a poor render and was neither discarded before, nor replaced after.
one episode every 8-9 months already means that you will often have only one episode a year... and the next one being in late October/November already it is highly likely that even in 2023 we will have only one episode

then whether or not the wait is worth it we will see when we play the next chapter and the chapters to come

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
all games have unsuccessful renders, we can even pretend it's realistic, that it's those random pictures where even a beautiful girl looks like a witch

but holy crap this is the most important scene in Jill's story so far, a scene that is constantly remembered. it is a grave fault that it is such a poor render and was neither discarded before, nor replaced after.
This is all so true. We suspend our disbelief and accept these girls as beautiful within the context of the game, even though they'd look like freaks in the real world, but when they look like freaks in their own context, that's an issue.

It's not like there aren't beautiful shots of Jill throughout the game, so such an important shot should have been one of her best ever, not her Michael Jackson impersonation! :eek:

Jul 22, 2022
It's not like there aren't beautiful shots of Jill throughout the game, so such an important shot should have been one of her best ever, not her Michael Jackson impersonation! :eek:
I’ve just assumed that the occasional homeliness of Jill was an intentional decision. She is the least sexually experienced LI, and a bit of a dry dork, and her features sorta reflect that.

To me she’s meant to be that girl that you’re not initially head over heels for at first sight. The body is attractive, but her facial features, the way she laughs or something about her just puts you off. Then as you get to know her, you end up liking her personality so much that it just clicks into a profound crush.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
One episode of BaD has more (and better) content than 5 episodes of other VNs. Say those VNs have 3 months between updates, BaD is still faster and better than them even at a yearly update schedule.
I don't think anybody is doubting whether DPC is making enough content to justify the time between releases. (Those that are doubting or calling DPC milking are idiots.) But what most would prefer to see is chopping that up into multiple releases. Let's be real. The time between releases is getting so long that a lot of people don't remember exactly what their various choices were before. Literally in every release so far, there were multiple logical break points that could be used to chop up a big release into 2 or more smaller releases with next to no additional work.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
one episode every 8-9 months already means that you will often have only one episode a year... and the next one being in late October/November already it is highly likely that even in 2023 we will have only one episode

then whether or not the wait is worth it we will see when we play the next chapter and the chapters to come
One episode a year means you've been waiting 12 months. If the wait is less than a year, then it is not considered "one per year". Yes, I'm a crazy techie. :LOL:

Reactions: ename144

camube

Jun 4, 2022
what's the difference between $30 and $40 patreon level in pictures?

Are the $40 patreon level gets custom pictures, or just preview pictures?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes