Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Crankor

Aug 27, 2022
Hello

I feel retarded, how do you unlock rewards/scenes.
My english aint the best, and there is so much to read here...
I try to search but didnt find.

My saves are borked ( all rewards from normal unlock is borked ) so doing new clean runs, but do not want to unlock everything again.

If you can unlock with the mod, please guide me ( like i am 5 Y/O/retarded or someting ).

Thanks

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hello

I feel retarded, how do you unlock rewards/scenes.
My english aint the best, and there is so much to read here...
I try to search but didnt find.

My saves are borked ( all rewards from normal unlock is borked ) so doing new clean runs, but do not want to unlock everything again.

If you can unlock with the mod, please guide me ( like i am 5 Y/O/retarded or someting ).

Thanks
Good morning. No brother, you're not retarded, you're not finding an "unlock" feature in SanchoCheats because it's not there. None of my cheats (to date) have had an unlock feature of any kind. Of course they are extremely simple to code but myself and the majority of players think of locked items as cheevos (achievements) and therefore are one of the only true "challenges" in VN's like this. Sure, I'll do guides for where items are located during playthrough but I have yet to dumb it down so much as to make it a button press to do it all for you.

So, the simple answer is SanchoMod does not have that specific feature but I wanted to address why it doesn't hence the longer answer above. Regards.

Crankor

Aug 27, 2022
Good morning. No brother, you're not retarded, you're not finding an "unlock" feature in SanchoCheats because it's not there. None of my cheats (to date) have had an unlock feature of any kind. Of course they are extremely simple to code but myself and the majority of players think of locked items as cheevos (achievements) and therefore are one of the only true "challenges" in VN's like this. Sure, I'll do guides for where items are located during playthrough but I have yet to dumb it down so much as to make it a button press to do it all for you.

So, the simple answer is SanchoMod does not have that specific feature but I wanted to address why it doesn't hence the longer answer above. Regards.
Thanks :) I wont get bald pulling my hair now trying to find something that aint there.

Also, thanks for a awesome mod.

Reactions: Sancho1969

nonameroses

Sep 9, 2022
1663008991280.png
Can anyone help me with this error??? I haven't deleted anything, played the game yesterday it was fine, came back today with this error.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
View attachment 2040174
Can anyone help me with this error??? I haven't deleted anything, played the game yesterday it was fine, came back today with this error.
It's not the same error Mememe621 had.

You are missing a font file as noted in the error: " Could not find font u'Museo500.otf' "

Since I don't package any OEM fonts in the mod it has something to do with your original installation. For what it's worth that font file should be in the "game" folder of the OEM installation. In case you need it I've attached the one from the installation file I have. What concerns me is that if that file is missing... what other files might you be missing? Check your OEM zip/rar for the file as it should be there.

arso7

Sep 14, 2022
hi , thank for the good work ,but why can't i load the save? i click the save on the LOAD tab and nothing happen , is something i'm doing wrong?
i can use the mod in the game , just cant load the save,

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hi , thank for the good work ,but why can't i load the save? i click the save on the LOAD tab and nothing happen , is something i'm doing wrong?
i can use the mod in the game , just cant load the save,
Hmmm... considering you didn't mention which VN Season you're speaking of and also happen to be the only one out of literally thousands of installs with that issue I'd say you have something borked on your end and there's not enough info for me to go on. With that said let's get all outside variables out of the way.

Let's take for granted you might be speaking about S1/S2:
  • Create a newly named directory for example "BeingADIK-0.8.2-pc - SanchoMod" (name it whatever you want, just something different than you already have installed)
  • Install a fresh copy of the VN into that. Don't copy your old install into it, physically install a fresh/clean copy form the original zip.
  • Install a fresh copy of the mod into that.
  • Do only those steps, nothing else, then test.
That's it. Report back.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Could you please update the multi-mod for the 0.8.3 ( S1&S2 ) ? :unsure:
Good morning.

Well, TBH, I had already fixed many of the bugs 0.8.3 "fixes", other than that the only benefit you get if going to 0.8.3 versus 0.8.2 is the removal of six songs....

So, you tell me: Do you want an updated version that ultimately just removes music from the VN?

wenwen2021

May 22, 2021
Good morning.

Well, TBH, I had already fixed many of the bugs 0.8.3 "fixes", other than that the only benefit you get if going to 0.8.3 versus 0.8.2 is the removal of six songs....

So, you tell me: Do you want an updated version that ultimately just removes music from the VN?
It is possible that the six songs will appear in the subsequent updates. :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It is possible that the six songs will appear in the subsequent updates. :D
No, it's not... unless I put them back in manually in the mod. The dev lost those licenses and will likely loose more in the future. Not his fault, it's the way the entire media industry is leaning... to reel-in all intellectual property so it can be monetized via their own streaming and/or outlets under their 100% control rather than outside licensing subcontracts.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Yo!!! Can I basically cheat to get any relationship with this mod? For instance if Jill path is block can turn on with true instead of false?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Sancho1969 , hi. Is it a lot of trouble to make it work with Steam achievements ? In Leap of Faith your mod works perfectly, cheevos trigger, but Badik..Didnt work neither with Scrappy's nor with yours =/
Amount of a headache from the trophies without mod.. I can't even imagine.

Reactions: dacris69

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 , hi. Is it a lot of trouble to make it work with Steam achievements ? In Leap of Faith your mod works perfectly, cheevos trigger, but Badik..Didnt work neither with Scrappy's nor with yours =/
Amount of a headache from the trophies without mod.. I can't even imagine.
Good afternoon bud. Apologies for the late reply but been busy with yet another VN update. Regarding your question anything is doable, it's me allotting the hours to do it. I really need a break soon but I guess I could take a look. Private msg me the latest steamed "scripts.rpa" & "scripts_season2.rpa" (just the two files, they are probably ~10mb each), and any "patch_*.rpa" files and I'll see what how nasty of a port project it would be. If not a biggie I'll do it for ya. If it's super-easy I'll even update the ChoiceGuide for "cheevo" info. Fair enough?

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Good afternoon bud. Apologies for the late reply but been busy with yet another VN update. Regarding your question anything is doable, it's me allotting the hours to do it. I really need a break soon but I guess I could take a look. Private msg me the latest steamed "scripts.rpa" & "scripts_season2.rpa" (just the two files, they are probably ~10mb each), and any "patch_*.rpa" files and I'll see what how nasty of a port project it would be. If not a biggie I'll do it for ya. If it's super-easy I'll even update the ChoiceGuide for "cheevo" info. Fair enough?
Sounds great ! Couldn't ask for more.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes