Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I was thinking "Temptation Count" is a good possibility. I don't see how telling Josy that you think about what could have been should be considered cheating.

Sancho, is it SanchoNote-worthy to show how to get Jill to orgasm by waiting on the spot where she says it will happen in a minute?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was thinking "Temptation Count" is a good possibility. I don't see how telling Josy that you think about what could have been should be considered cheating.

Sancho, is it SanchoNote-worthy to show how to get Jill to orgasm by waiting on the spot where she says it will happen in a minute?
I'll have to look at the scenario with Jill. In my speedruns I had the MC tell her to "taste it" and then he fingers her to her first orgasm... unless she can have multiples... I noted all the variables for everything unless I missed that somehow (anything is possible). Hell, I can't even remember it at the moment to be honest... I'll have to look bud. I've updated two other VN's since then :LOL:

Reactions: jjmayne

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
You could easily be correct. Hands on butts and flirting might be considered more than just giving into temptation, but honestly one can argue the temptation is there... I like how Tremelo's fist clenches if you deny the urge... that gives credence to your theory. One thing to note about your example is the idea of having an "emotional affair"... common in troubled marriages...one doesn't physically cheat, but oversharing emotional content and intimate conversations with not-your-partner can be perceived as cheating. Giving Josy hope while still outwardly seeming unavailable could be a dealbreaker if the conversation was overheard. Who knows :)

I flew right by thinking about the other game saves I needed to play. Good catch! I'm lucky I had an autosave available right after that so I could scroll back... I had already started a different imported save. I simply clicked after she mentioned it so there was no text on screen and waited about a minute or so and she arrived lol

I think it's worth putting a mention in similar to the hidden magazines.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
I'll have to look at the scenario with Jill. In my speedruns I had the MC tell her to "taste it" and then he fingers her to her first orgasm... unless she can have multiples... I noted all the variables for everything unless I missed that somehow (anything is possible). Hell, I can't even remember it at the moment to be honest... I'll have to look bud. I've updated two other VN's since then :LOL:
It's during the post-party scene in the standing position. Her inner thoughts are something like "I'll orgasm if he keeps this up for a minute or two," then you click past the line and it is just the animation playing with no text. It seems like there is a timer that will determine if she has an orgasm or not.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's during the post-party scene in the standing position. Her inner thoughts are something like "I'll orgasm if he keeps this up for a minute or two," then you click past the line and it is just the animation playing with no text. It seems like there is a timer that will determine if she has an orgasm or not.
You're correct. There's a timer for 45 seconds. .... that's a long fucking timer, ain't it? Hmmm...

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
It's a very long timer for something that could just be flavor text. I guess there is a plan that if she never orgasms, it will be a negative experience but it's something that is so foreign to the genre and even the game itself.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's a very long timer for something that could just be flavor text. I guess there is a plan that if she never orgasms, it will be a negative experience but it's something that is so foreign to the genre and even the game itself.
I can see that if the player waits then the only the following occurs (3 different screens which are duplicated and some dialogue... it's relatively minor):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll do something with it in a maintenance update, just for grins.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Something that seems minor with Jill, like choosing to help out a sick Sage instead of a surprise picnic, can turn out to be a major thing. Is waiting the only way to set $ ep9_jill_orgasm = True? We really won't know until the future the butterfly effect that stuff like this will have.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something that seems minor with Jill, like choosing to help out a sick Sage instead of a surprise picnic, can turn out to be a major thing. Is waiting the only way to set $ ep9_jill_orgasm = True? We really won't know until the future the butterfly effect that stuff like this will have.
To date it's all self-contained within her lewd. I doubt it will ever have any consequence... like zero percent chance. It's not like it was her first one via the MC. I certain from the code it's just to setup bits of dialogue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Heads up to anyone who downloaded the compressed version of 9.0 as I did, I had to delete the scripts in the game folder for the game to run and not crash before the main menu while using this mod. Not sure why the compressor left the scripts unpacked...

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, someone would have the old music file of the version 0.8.2 because I don't have the game anymore, I have to download the new version. :(

I hadn't seen it, many thanks to you !
Not a problem, at all. :)

Happy holidays to you and yours! :)

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
I Dont understand my this thread was removed from the main DIK extras page, only scrappys mod is shown now as a mod option but why? I dont like things like that, plus that other mod is still only for 9.0. (seems like favouritism to me) or am i wrong?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I Dont understand my this thread was removed from the main DIK extras page, only scrappys mod is shown now as a mod option but why? I dont like things like that, plus that other mod is still only for 9.0. (seems like favouritism to me) or am i wrong?
It's alledgly a rule only one mod per game should be linked. That's what a mod says but I can't find the rule. You can open a ticket and critisize this politic. Maybe it's possible to change the rule if enough people complain about it in a positive way with mature behavior. Both mods are good on their own way and it should be possible to decide by the users themself which mod they prefer. The pre selection through the mod of the thread shouldn't be. If you don't read the thread or search for yourself and only knows the OP you can't see there are alternatives. Many players would use Sancho's if they would knew about it. Vice versa with Scrappy's if it would be Sancho's who got linked. It's not fair for Scrappy and Sancho and most unfair for the players. But that's my opinion. I don't know how others think about it. Maybe I'm wrong.

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
It's alledgly a rule only one mod per game should be linked. That's what a mod says but I can't find the rule. You can open a ticket and critisize this politic. Maybe it's possible to change the rule if enough people complain about it in a positive way with mature behavior. Both mods are good on their own way and it should be possible to decide by the users themself which mod they prefer. The pre selection through the mod of the thread shouldn't be. If you don't read the thread or search for yourself and only knows the OP you can't see there are alternatives. Many players would use Sancho's if they would knew about it. Vice versa with Scrappy's if it would be Sancho's who got linked. It's not fair for Scrappy and Sancho and most unfair for the players. But that's my opinion. I don't know how others think about it. Maybe I'm wrong.
There are games that have 3-4modes so ita not that

Death_Ripper

Feb 2, 2019
Sure it is. But there are games too where's only one mod even more mods are available. I just mentioned what a mod says after I asked about it.
I know but in the end this is bullshit just because someone dont like him dosent mean ppl cant play with his mod I for1 happen to play alot games with his modes and they re all good quality so let the player chose its not like it cost you he do this for free

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
100% agree that choice should be of the site member, not an authority, not for favoritism, not for oppression. I've been fighting this since day one when I became the "black sheep" due to calling out devs and modders with their shenanigans that I proved each time with examples of their code, but that's a story for another day.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes