Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
if we got a save where we chose All evry time in the past and finish chapter 8 with multiple LIs, can we fix it or does it mean the save is fucked?
I don't know what you mean by "we chose All every time". What "All"? Again, I think you are referring to another mod. If you are I don't use other mods (obviously) so I have no idea but my guess would be yes, your fucked since most don't take the time and effort to properly code mods... as can be seen by the massive amount of posts in the VN's thread by folks with fucked up import files. Absolutely none of them were SanchoMod exclusive... all of them used another mod or they fudge with stuff themselves recklessly.

If that's the case and the scenario you are in then what I've done for folks is supply my personal import file which works with SanchoMod (since I play with it). They are pristine imports since I didn't use any variable cheats with them (although I likely went through all the SanchoSplits but they are harmless). You can find those here if needed. Remember though you'll have to change the MC's name via SanchoCheats if you use them... unless you want your MC named "Sancho" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Elhemeer

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
I don't know what you mean by "we chose All every time". What "All"? Again, I think you are referring to another mod. If you are I don't use other mods (obviously) so I have no idea but my guess would be yes, your fucked since most don't take the time and effort to properly code mods... as can be seen by the massive amount of posts in the VN's thread by folks with fucked up import files. Absolutely none of them were SanchoMod exclusive... all of them used another mod or they fudge with stuff themselves recklessly.

If that's the case and the scenario you are in then what I've done for folks is supply my personal import file which works with SanchoMod (since I play with it). They are pristine imports since I didn't use any variable cheats with them (although I likely went through all the SanchoSplits but they are harmless). You can find those here if needed. Remember though you'll have to change the MC's name via SanchoCheats if you use them... unless you want your MC named "Sancho" :ROFLMAO:
In your mod when there are multiple choices you added an option to see all possible choices, thats what i mean by all.

I recently made a brand new save with your mod recently and i'm about to start season 3, so i'm glad i asked and i thank you for making these imports for pple like me. :D

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In your mod when there are multiple choices you added an option to see all possible choices, thats what i mean by all.
Then you'll be fine... that's SanchoSplits. It does NOT give you multiple routes or branches... there may be a few relp points added that would otherwise not have been available but no SanchoSplit in any SanchoMod alters paths/routes/branches that I can recall ever. As I stated in the previous post... there have been no reports of any save using SanchMod exclusively that has had failure (to date).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My guess?
TremoloCheat Points
That's my assumption as well but I felt it inappropriate for me to "guess" at naming it until more confirmation.

sorry if this isnt the place to ask but... Why does the game close itself when Tommy and Jacob are talking about the preparation for the mansion? I dont get any crash log
No soup for you. Search the VN's thread and you'll find that same question (and answer) likely hundreds of times.
Short answer: You used a mod that wasn't SanchoMod at somepoint previously and PinkCake is fuckin' you for it.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Thanks bud. I've linked your post in the replacement instructions (if you don't mind).
Absolutely no problem man! :D
And always happy to help out. If it's within my ability that is. :)

You're going the full 9 yards on these mods, so it's the least I can do! ><

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
Hi ,sorry but not sure if the game save file i downloaded from the main game thread used some other mod but it had multiple paths in it when i used that save file to play the new update with your mod it is stuck in a loop when bella and jill meet after the party. Is it that save game file thats the issue ? (Sorry for the stupid question)

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Hi ,sorry but not sure if the game save file i downloaded from the main game thread used some other mod but it had multiple paths in it when i used that save file to play the new update with your mod it is stuck in a loop when bella and jill meet after the party. Is it that save game file thats the issue ? (Sorry for the stupid question)
If multiple branches are active, it will do that. Your best bet would be to use the ones Sancho provided (you can search this thread for the links) or do a quick run through seasons 1&2 on your own.

Reactions: 3nigma

3nigma

Nov 20, 2018
If multiple branches are active, it will do that. Your best bet would be to use the ones Sancho provided (you can search this thread for the links) or do a quick run through seasons 1&2 on your own.
Thank you , and Sancho (for both the save file and mod), downloaded it , will check thanks again

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Some questions maybe you can answer:

Maya vs Josy in the clothing store - if you pick Josy it says took Josy side but nothing like that if you pick Maya, what does it mean?

What does TC stand for with Sage and other girls?

Last edited:
Nov 23, 2020
Hi sancho, I'm appreciating your mods so much.. to improve even in a small detail, could you create shortcut keys for the ministats? So how do you do the whole HUD with the H key? It would be very useful to be able to activate or deactivate that vision at any time, in some scenes they are very jarring or cumbersome, but they are very useful in other contexts.. thanks

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, someone would have the old music file of the version 0.8.2 because I don't have the game anymore, I have to download the new version. :(

Music_ep1 from version 0.8.1

I don't have 8.2, so this is what you'll get! :p

edit: but it works fine for me.. missing tracks both show up, and play as should.
I hadn't seen it, many thanks to you !

Reactions: Frostvred

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi sancho, I'm appreciating your mods so much.. to improve even in a small detail, could you create shortcut keys for the ministats? So how do you do the whole HUD with the H key? It would be very useful to be able to activate or deactivate that vision at any time, in some scenes they are very jarring or cumbersome, but they are very useful in other contexts.. thanks
Good evening. See #7 of the FAQ here. It's also listed in the mod when you click "SanchoMod" while not in-game (in main menu).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Some questions maybe you can answer:

Maya vs Josy in the clothing store - if you pick Josy it says took Josy side but nothing like that if you pick Maya, what does it mean?

What does TC stand for with Sage and other girls?
The de'v definition of "TC" is yet to be know, but most of us are thinking "Tremolo Cheat".

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes