Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Hi Sancho, first of all thanks for the amazing mod.
I had a suggestion or more of a request. i played University of problems with your mod, and you made it so you can change the choice with Rachel and her husband retroactively. can you do something like that here ?

i have no idea about modding or coding so feel free to ignore it if its hassle in this case

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Hi Sancho, first of all thanks for the amazing mod.
I had a suggestion or more of a request. i played University of problems with your mod, and you made it so you can change the choice with Rachel and her husband retroactively. can you do something like that here ?

i have no idea about modding or coding so feel free to ignore it if its hassle in this case
Which choice? The Jade one, if so a choice to change revealing the video is planned as seen on the previous page and the FAQ. I don't know if there is a plan to offer a complete reset of starting anything with her.

1672864861164.png

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Which choice? The Jade one, if so a choice to change revealing the video is planned as seen on the previous page and the FAQ. I don't know if there is a plan to offer a complete reset of starting anything with her.

View attachment 2286235
it's about jade but not this one, on my Chick Sage playthrough i stopped sleeping with jade after her first scene and choose Maya/Josy at the party instead.
so i meant the first choice that puts me on her path

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
it's about jade but not this one, on my Chick Sage playthrough i stopped sleeping with jade after her first scene and choose Maya/Josy at the party instead.
so i meant the first choice that puts me on her path
Hold on a sec... I'm not following you here (sorry, I'm coding at the same time I'm checking posts so my mind is elsewhere). "the first choice that puts me on her path" ... meaning who's path exactly? Sage?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck. It just dawned on me to further assist folks from fucking themselves with cheats. Kemb's request (which I'm waiting on clarification) made me realize that I didn't revert Jade's events when swapping Branches. I can sort that out and once done I'll add it to the next pending maintenance update as well. This is important imho. I'll make it like the others that it will remember your loaded save's stats so it will revert correctly as you toggle through the Branches (like I did with the MayaJosy route). Meh, I'm fixing to get into the weeds describing the technicals, not necessary, I'm on it...

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Hold on a sec... I'm not following you here (sorry, I'm coding at the same time I'm checking posts so my mind is elsewhere). "the first choice that puts me on her path" ... meaning who's path exactly? Sage?
no, i meant jade, i don't remeber that part perfectly. but after the Maya/ Jade reveal Jade talks to you in the classroom and you have the option to kiss her. you get a handjob if i remember corrctly.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
no, i meant jade, i don't remeber that part perfectly. but after the Maya/ Jade reveal Jade talks to you in the classroom and you have the option to kiss her. you get a handjob if i remember corrctly.
Well, Jade is a loaded gun when it comes to variables. I have the cheat for her in S1/S2 but I'm actually sorting out the Branching now due to her in the S3 Branch cheats. The only thing that makes sense would be to cheat FuckedJade (which is the real affair, everything preceding can result in RejectedJade in Ep4 onwards.... that's too far back to sort all variables properly for a rock-solid cheat. Let me chew on it while I'm sorting another issue currently.

I would need to sort JadeState as well... but the player views that result near the very beginning of S3... another complexity to deal with.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kemb

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Well, Jade is a loaded gun when it comes to variables. I have the cheat for her in S1/S2 but I'm actually sorting out the Branching now due to her in the S3 Branch cheats. The only thing that makes sense would be to cheat FuckedJade (which is the real affair, everything preceding can result in RejectedJade in Ep4 onwards.... that's too far back to sort all variables properly for a rock-solid cheat. Let me chew on it while I'm sorting another issue currently.

I would need to sort JadeState as well... but the player views that result near the very beginning of S3... another complexity to deal with.
That does sound complicated, thanks for considering it anyway.
and its kinda weird that you get about the same reaction from jade wether you went all the way or not with her while on Sage's path.

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
Question, and sorry if I'm just to much of a newb to fully understand my own question, but is there a way to either use this mod (which I love by the way, it's amazing) or a console command to change a flag? Such as Quinn/Envy/HeatherlikesU to set yourself upon their path. (Replaying Season 1&2 at the moment)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That does sound complicated, thanks for considering it anyway.
and its kinda weird that you get about the same reaction from jade wether you went all the way or not with her while on Sage's path.
Well, technically she has four "states" which all have her at different attitudes towards the MC... things get complex rapidly when dealing with these cheats in a proper manner. Sure, I could just slap some variables as True/False but that is a complete disservice that's rampant amongst mods on this site... these more complex games don't work like that at all. They work as a recipe of a multitude of variables that all must be considered... and therefore I must adjust accordingly to keep your playthrough as bug-free and tight as possible considering the player has decided to "cheat". Look where that's got most folks in this game so far that did things on their own or via the other myriad of other products... they've all fucked the player in the end. To date, I've never done that ever... with any cheat in any SanchoMod. There's a reason I'm selective with the cheats I offer and if you could see what all is happening when you simply toggle "Sage" to "Isabella" you'd be amazed at all the things I'm adjusting to make sure it's tight. I take your playthrough very seriously, since I make the mod for my use I have no intention of fucking myself, therefore I'm not fucking anyone else in the process. That's it in a nutshell.

Reactions: Kemb

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Question, and sorry if I'm just to much of a newb to fully understand my own question, but is there a way to either use this mod (which I love by the way, it's amazing) or a console command to change a flag? Such as Quinn/Envy/HeatherlikesU to set yourself upon their path. (Replaying Season 1&2 at the moment)
You could do something like that but see the above post before you do. Consider very carefully what you change on your own. I'm not doomsdaying you, just saying there's consequences if you fuck up. Some of the variables like those specifically you mention have little consequence so you're mostly safe changing those in particular... except Quinn, be careful there. Envy and Heather are generally safe, Heather is a none-issue... especially if on Neutral to DIK affinity paths. If you are CHICK then Quinn, Envy, Heather, Sandy, etc are sketchy at best, borked at worst.

SD22112211

Mar 26, 2022
Thank you Sancho. Hate to be a bother, but as I am a bit of a newb, is there a command in your mod that would "push" a path? (Or just a console command?) If not no worries, I'll see what I can do. Thanks mate.

parapapa12

Apr 13, 2022
Im in a full loop mode with Isabella arriving at the party with the devil mask
She gets up, talk with Sage and others and it goes back to the scene where she arrives
Has anyone seen this?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you Sancho. Hate to be a bother, but as I am a bit of a newb, is there a command in your mod that would "push" a path? (Or just a console command?) If not no worries, I'll see what I can do. Thanks mate.
"push"??? Do you mean change? If so see SanchoCheats.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Im in a full loop mode with Isabella arriving at the party with the devil mask
She gets up, talk with Sage and others and it goes back to the scene where she arrives
Has anyone seen this?
The dev is fucking you for using other mods or you changing things you shouldn't via the console. Search the VN's thread, it has nothing to do with SanchoMod bud.

Reactions: parapapa12

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
While adding other goodies for the next maintenance update I'll throw another quality of life feature that, honestly, I should have sorted long ago... the dreaded "right arrow" button while in free roam. Now the MiniStat automatically animates out of the way when you hover near it if it exists, and animates back when you either hover away from it or select it (images don't show the animation but you get the idea):
1672885186262.png 1672885298885.png

This is a bit of a PITA since the way the dev coded them I have to do them all individually so, in the future, I might miss one or two but I'm sure y'all will remind me of those I might miss.

Reactions: parapapa12
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes