Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've noticed for some time an issue inside the SanchoMod Gallery. In E3 for Envy, inside the sex choice dialogue, the Anal choice is grayed out.
In another E3 scene (Maya), Play with her pussy is grayed out.
I'll check it out. I likely missed a few flags noting the choices for SanchoGallery. All scene options are supposed to be available of course. It's easy to miss things in these larger VN's where I'm coding so many options... I need bread crumb trails constantly as I'm working on segments to recall everything. I'll get it sorted. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I've noticed for some time an issue inside the SanchoMod Gallery. In E3 for Envy, inside the sex choice dialogue, the Anal choice is grayed out.
This one is an easy fix for me. Currently it requires the Player to have seen the full Envy scene in-game. I'll fix that for SanchoGallery.

In another E3 scene (Maya), Play with her pussy is grayed out.
This one is fine though. SanchoGallery insures you have enough Relp(Mia) to have that choice. I booted up the VN and went straight to the mod's gallery, selected Mia E3 scene and:
1701698835405.png
The code for that choice specifically requires the Player to have Mia(15+) which it does in SanchoGallery, the VN's gallery works differently though.
Python:
"Play with her pussy (Maya likes you)" if RPmaya > 14:
    jump ep3_maya_pussy_loop

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
Hey. First of all I want to thank you for creating and supporting this mod.

I started a new game and it seems like I noticed a bug with the mod or did I misunderstand something?
In the first episode after we meet Sage for the first time in the cafeteria we have a dialogue with Derek and the mod indicates that the choice affects Derek's reputation but whatever I choose the reputation with Derek doesn't change and in the official walkthrough it's indicated that this choice only affects DIK score.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey. First of all I want to thank you for creating and supporting this mod.

I started a new game and it seems like I noticed a bug with the mod or did I misunderstand something?
In the first episode after we meet Sage for the first time in the cafeteria we have a dialogue with Derek and the mod indicates that the choice affects Derek's reputation but whatever I choose the reputation with Derek doesn't change and in the official walkthrough it's indicated that this choice only affects DIK score.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed. DIK points is correct. Derek's variable is "de" and DIK is "dk"... seems I was typing too fast and fubar'd a letter.

lustforsex

Sep 18, 2023
Indeed. DIK points is correct. Derek's variable is "de" and DIK is "dk"... seems I was typing too fast and fubar'd a letter.
No problem. I just started using this mod and thought that maybe I didn't understand something. If I find anything else I'll definitely let you know :)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - S1/S2 Update (non-critical)
The S1/S2 "Redux" v2 update
1701973642644.png 1701973682868.png
Go get you some.

So, you want to play BaDIK S1/S2 fresh before the new S3 update drops sometime tomorrow?
Well, here's the very best way to do just that (in my biased opinion of course).

Links in the OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Updated to the latest v7b mod Core.
  • Resolved SanchoGallery scene issue noted here.
  • Resolved ChoiceGuide menu issue noted here.
  • Resolved ChoiceGuide menu issue noted here.
  • More polish and code efficiencies implemented.
Thanks to Jack26918, lustforsex, and everyone else for reporting issues.

Enjoy and regards as always.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Good morning folks. It's ~0350 hours here now but I'm making coffee. It's way too early in the morning (even for my redneck ass)... the things we do for this site :ROFLMAO:.

Let me grab that first cup of Joe and see what's what here...
bless your redneck ass good sir. Even if no permanent nav arrows are added :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
There's been a lot of talk about traps the dev set out to trip playthroughs with mods.
Seems its most common on android since the dev is allergic to phone play and moderation devices.
Have you noticed any loopholes that lead a modded game astray?
Myself is a PC player

Rocks12414

Nov 20, 2020
hey sancho my game keeps on crashing right after the Doctor first talks to Helen?can u please tell me if its the mod i have already installed the sancho fix but still its not working could u please help me thxx

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
hey sancho my game keeps on crashing right after the Doctor first talks to Helen?can u please tell me if its the mod i have already installed the sancho fix but still its not working could u please help me thxx
It's because the save you're loading originally was created with Scrappy's mod.
Even though that's obviously not my mod I'll make a fix for it just like I did last update (see old post here for details of the MiniStat's "other mod detection/fix").

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There's been a lot of talk about traps the dev set out to trip playthroughs with mods.
Seems its most common on android since the dev is allergic to phone play and moderation devices.
Have you noticed any loopholes that lead a modded game astray?
Myself is a PC player
All the landmines are if one loads a save that ever had Scrappy's mod used. There's no timebombs for SanchoMod anywhere. There's a few landmines for console use, etc. but nothing SanchoMod specific (that I've eyeballed to date).

Jun 21, 2020
All the landmines are if one loads a save that ever had Scrappy's mod used. There's no timebombs for SanchoMod anywhere. There's a few landmines for console use, etc. but nothing SanchoMod specific (that I've eyeballed to date).
One of the perks of not being in the front page of the BaDIK thread, not being targeted by DPC's tyrannical approach to modding. :ROFLMAO:

david2248

Sep 11, 2021
It's because the save you're loading originally was created with Scrappy's mod.
Even though that's obviously not my mod I'll make a fix for it just like I did last update (see old post here for details of the MiniStat's "other mod detection/fix").
This^^ this right here is why you will always be the hero to everyone! Thank you for all your coding work Sancho you are deeply appreciated

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes