Dec 14, 2018
I just played Ep10 with pretty much every save I had from Ep9

My Balance (for my personal taste):

Dialogues: 9/10
Plot: 7/10 I love how previous choices from the game come to bite you in the ass, but honestly could be better. Days go by with pretty much very little content in them
Sex scenes: 5/10. Not because of the quality but more about the amount of scences. Overall you just get only 1 scene per girl, so only if you followed maya+josy path you get more than 1 scene in your play through
Mini games: 2/10 While personally I don't hate them I am not a fan of them either, but this release had way too many of them. For me the thing you got a binary choice to do when you start the game: They are either on or off. And while some mini games I enjoyed a lot (like party planning) some others I hated (like brawling and the crystal location exams). Same happened to me in other episodes, for example with swiper+mansion rebuilding vs cubic pluzzles and laberynth games

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Anyway, while many of us still waiting for a mods I will just share some "stuff" I find obvious but seeing some post here I guess it is not...
  • In ...\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin\renpy\common you got 00console.rpy file, find config.console and change its value to true, this will allow you to turn on console in game using Shift+O
  • code to change MC's name is name = "newName"
  • available skill points in brawler bn_skill_points = 2
  • obvious money = 20
  • minigames = 1 to turn on or minigames = 0 to turn off
  • when minigames enabled after finishing planning party (before dialogues with guys) put pp_needs_met = [[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],[True, True, True, True],] to make them all super happy. To get better party score you need to change some more stuff but it was irrelevant to me so...
  • money for party planning pp_money = 300
  • all things I didn't mention you can find on your own using just two simple tools really... in ...\BeingADIK-0.10.0-pc-lin\game folder you got *.rpa files, in most of not-shitty games the names are self-explainatory so you are interested in scripts.rpa in this scenario. Unpack this file just dragging it into or some other tool, the folder with scripts will show up and files *.rpy and *.rpyc in there. The first one are easily readable by notepad, the second one... Simpliest thing is to drag them to . You will find in there all dialogues, code I mentioned (you just need to be a little creative) and 99% problems mentioned in last 50 pages will be solved in few seconds
Hope it resolves some of your problems because for more user friendly thing you need to wait for scrappy and Sancho1969

ps. oh, and first and last dot is pretty much the same for all games bases on RenPy so next time you can have some fun on your own when having problems or not having mod available

Last edited:

definitelymaybe

Aug 22, 2016
This update is amazing but it seriously needs a colour blind mode, I feel like my eyes are playing brawler whenever I have to the new math minigame. At least, after nearly 5 years we get to fuck cathy!

Last edited:

mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
They did a better job than I have. Yesterdag the amount of patreons exploded. But this amount of money is happily before taxes.......
True but it's still the shit pile of money for the small group of people. Considering the present cycle of game development for 6 years they are already in the "A" game category which is pretty big (and those usually include publisher costs and marketing). Even for serious games that's good money. Although 45 minutes of gameplay with such simple mechanics for a whole year of work is a joke

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
True but it's still the shit pile of money for the small group of people. Considering the present cycle of game development for 6 years they are already in the "A" game category which is pretty big (and those usually include publisher costs and marketing). Even for serious games that's good money. Although 45 minutes of gameplay with such simple mechanics for a whole year of work is a joke

I totally agree with you. But there still is another option. Just don't become a patreon and wait patient on the mod. That is what I prefer. People will think that I am greedy, but I don't care.

mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
I totally agree with you. But there still is another option. Just don't become a patreon and wait patient on the mod. That is what I prefer. People will think that I am greedy, but I don't care.
I would not, but a lot of people will. I wouldn't be exploding if it was the first time but game devs from Patreon usually abandon really promising projects in the middle for laziness and greediness. I'm just worrying this will be another abandoned project someday.

Reactions: Jafo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes