DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
You downloaded the game without paying for it. And you're still talking? You're talking when the people who paid $25 should be talking? You've got a lot of nerve. You throw the game here as soon as it comes out and disrespect the dev. And then you complain about it. Shame on you all.
Whoever didn't pay and are talking can still buy the game on other platforms. They can talk.
Creators found a way to earn money without giving a complete product through Patreon. They are earning without delivering a full content for us to buy and give our review, so we play as a trial and give our opinion about it.
I have bought season one and 2 because I knew they were good, even if it's not completed yet and I may regret it in the future.
But the way season 3 is going I'll be probably dropping it. If they didn't want people to play it for free, they could complete their game, put it in steam and we'd but and play. But they want people to fund their creation, so they do whatever they want, and still don't want us to say anything. Go figure. Lol

Reactions: johndoe19

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
Ugh. No sexual tension for me at all, I didn't get anything out of this. Not even a semi.

Free roams really suck if there is no sense of adventure, like anything can happen. It didn't feel like anything fun could happen in any of the free roams here. Like, click click click, which fucking arrow do I click on, I don't care about this dumb ass "map" that makes no sense, I don't care about mini games.

This is a sex game, and every character you can interact with is basically really sad in this episode.

What made the game amazing was the character interactions, like you could get in any of the girls pants, and the potential to cheat or sneak around added to the sexual tension. After the path is chosen, every other girl you talk to in the game is sad. Yes, that's more "realistic," but it is not fun.

I like the idea of restrictive paths to some extent, because it adds gravity to the choices, but if you just choose a partner and that's it, the game should simply end there, because it is not fun at all to just run around and talk to a bunch of girls in a sex game with no possibility of sex.

There should always be a non-relationship outlet of some type available. And for fuck's sake, I can't imagine anyone actually has fun in these dumb ass free roams where there are no girls to screw besides your chosen LIs.

Fish? Really? Who fucking cares.

I've supported after every update in the past, but I'm out unless the next one is actually enjoyable.

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
Hi i just finished season 2 & now want to download/try season 3 but i am confused what/how should i progress forward, should i just download season 3 interlude + episode 10 or patch (ep 9 to ep 10) as well?

Would be grateful if someone can guide me in the correct direction.

Dec 14, 2018
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513

Hello! I do know how to "unren" (steps 1 and 2, right?)
Which tool do I need to edit the file?

Note: the file is in scrips - Episode10 and not in the root of scripts folder

EDIT: NVM, worked with Notepad++

Last edited:
Reactions: PrivilegedCholo

biiiss

Apr 13, 2019
the dip in quality to no one's surprise happened after the route switch. People go to changelog and see 5000 new images only to find out they will only enjoy maybe 10% of that? I understand the heavy impact of making such a difficult choice, but like, I'm trying to jerk off and then get back to my life man. Maybe i'll spend a fun hour on one of these when i'm REALLY bored.

But still, i want to jerkoff lmao, why are there "dramatic decisions" and bloated minigames?

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Hi i just finished season 2 & now want to download/try season 3 but i am confused what/how should i progress forward, should i just download season 3 interlude + episode 10 or patch (ep 9 to ep 10) as well?

Would be grateful if someone can guide me in the correct direction.
Just dl interlude + ep 10, you'll have to load the save from end of season 2.

Reactions: SK_007
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes