Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Have you noticed any other mod checks?
I didn't looked after it tbh. I wanted to play the game without any spoilers. So I only looked after that specific problem. But I searched if there's another check of that variable and there was nothing.
can you share the new rpa file?? i cant open rpa file
You've to unren the RPA file. It's a package with the games\scripts folder in it. Like a ZIP or RAR file. After you extracted the RPA you can delete it, because you've all you need in the games\scripts folder. Just change the update10.rpy how I described.

Reactions: hakuna-matata

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
I just found out I missed bad 9, does anyone have the patch link 0.8 to 0.9 or can share it the update?
Interlude+ep9 and 10 are a new .exe no patch or anything needed, just dl the season 3 game and play, you'll have to load the saves from end of ep 8 though.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I didn't looked after it tbh. I wanted to play the game without any spoilers. So I only looked after that specific problem. But I searched if there's another check of that variable and there was nothing.

You've to unren the RPA file. It's a package with the games\scripts folder in it. Like a ZIP or RAR file. After you extracted the RPA you can delete it, because you've all you need in the games\scripts folder. Just change the update10.rpy how I described.
I thank you for your services. It will be the first thing I do once the game eventually downloads.

Reactions: Tremonia

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Loaded up my save point from 0.9.1...The game became completely FUBAR. Now i have start over... Reload the game again, until I get the perfect party planner minigame set up...3x +24%,4x +10%, 1x -4% ...7.5 multiplier, 114k points,gone :cautious:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes