Jun 4, 2020
I didn't looked after it tbh. I wanted to play the game without any spoilers. So I only looked after that specific problem. But I searched if there's another check of that variable and there was nothing.

You've to unren the RPA file. It's a package with the games\scripts folder in it. Like a ZIP or RAR file. After you extracted the RPA you can delete it, because you've all you need in the games\scripts folder. Just change the update10.rpy how I described.
tried main folder , game folder, update 10 too

Aug 26, 2022
I didn't looked after it tbh. I wanted to play the game without any spoilers. So I only looked after that specific problem. But I searched if there's another check of that variable and there was nothing.

You've to unren the RPA file. It's a package with the games\scripts folder in it. Like a ZIP or RAR file. After you extracted the RPA you can delete it, because you've all you need in the games\scripts folder. Just change the update10.rpy how I described.
What if I don't have update10.rpy, I've unren everything in scripts can't find it for some reason.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
2nd side of the puzzle is ... puzzling me :D

i see when you press the middle button there are successively some other button that get blanked in a specific order.
But 4 of those button never get blanked during the whole middle pressing one.

Tried to click the never blanked button one after another in the same specific order or even invert order, but still nothing, tried to click the buttons that will get blanked one after another but nothing more, so i must say it's head scratching :D

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I was devastated to find out none of my old saves are available from previous update (or anything before that) and as I read some comments seems the dev is at war with modders and you can only have "clean" game going forwards. I'm sure there will be some loops found sooner or later, but to go through all that trouble only to find next update same shenanigans or even worse... Quite depressing. I get it we are mostly pirates here and don't matter to the project apart from good marketing and reputation, but I wonder if this will not play out as well as the dev hopes. From my experience people who challenge internet end up losing every single time unless they are like a billion dollar corporation.

Anyways.... guess I have to play from scratch again and hope that since I deleted folder from RenPy saves my game will not be broken come next time. I worry now if I will remember some key choice details and not miss out on stuff I wanna experience. Now without cheats for minigames if I get kicked out of college I hope Nicole will take me in :D

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.10.0] [Dr PinkCake]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED: UPDATE ONLY:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Doing God's work!
I'm quoting you to both thank you, and give your post a bump since you're already 15 pages deep, under a few spoilers, and I'm sure more people want to find your links easily.
Thanks again!

EliteAmir2

Jul 30, 2018
How to fix the crash problem at the Helen Doctor scene:

1. Unren BaDIK
2. Open games\scripts\update10.rpy
3. Delete line 344 and 345 but make sure there are blank lines instead!
4. Don't forget to delete games\scripts.rpa and games\scripts\update10.rpyc (if exists) before starting the game.

Ren'Py will compile the rpy files in \games\scripts, so it takes a little longer at the first start after the edit.

Have fun, my pervs!

edit:
Make it look like this.

OLD
View attachment 3154512

NEW
View attachment 3154513
cant find the update10.rpy , installed everything :(
but thank you for your help <3

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
question if I download season 1-2 do I just need to download the 5gb update patch and not the 11 gb version?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes