Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Not a fan of patreon, but this game is amazing, I'll buy it immediately on steam if I see it to support the dev :)
Al there is for this game is this: DrPinkCake - - -
DEV just released his finished game Acting lessons on Steam ... different project though
You could just reach him and one off his way some support. See where that gets you;)!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think many people could download any game much faster if they uploaded the rar directly to google, the download speed it provides is not restricted and takes full advantage of the user connection that downloads it
Google would block the download for 24 hours after 5 mins due to the traffic.
Added 2 more mirrors though.

Aug 13, 2016
Just wanted to thank the anon sharer (? don't know if there is such a word in English :D), and to the mods and everybody else providing links etc. Thank you very much guys!

Fall55

Oct 16, 2018
Well, most of the games i play >> I choose to download the " Compressed OR Crunched " version if it's available.
But, Some games you can't even think to play it in low quality, Only In it is original version >>> " Of course being a dick " is one of these types and "City of broken dreams " .

Reactions: arms99

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
So? Doesn't look like a real thing when in this game renders are close to reality
Realism in games is absolutely overrated. Yeah, Being a DIK is more believable than Summertime Saga, but thats mostly because of the writing. You just need a semblance of reality in games to make you believe this fictionalized world exists.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Mindhunter Season 2.
The International in Shanghai.
Being A Dik.

Looks like a busy weekend.
I have like 6 runs to play on Being a DIK, 6 runs on No More Secrets since the update is in one week, I have to continue Depraved Awakenings and A Mother's Love.

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes