Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
is it possible to change or edit music in game?
of course, make a mod yourself, cause nobody did so far... but dont ask how. there are tons of mods for other games which add music or changed them... so, yeah its possible. But for this game? Nobody did cause the music is overall great, and if you dont like it, turn it off... but really? without the music in some scenes the game wouldnt be that great, but sometimes, especially in the free roams, i dont like it either... but there you can change the music ingame via the player on the phone to songs you like... to me, the music is opverall perfect and a big fucking plus for the game. Even after DPC changed some songs cause of copyright shit.

Reactions: Naxer and sava75

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
If I go by the Official Walkthrough, you will only ever have 50% of this scene without a mod. The MC has to decide between Josy and Maya which of the two girls to start with to complete this last task of the scavenger hunt.

View attachment 2172842
Its pretty easy, just dont help her with the list if the matter comes up. Or even easier, dont go to her after the party.

To make it short, just make a playthrough were you practically ditch her and only focus on josy. So in the lewd scene there you have to do pretty much everything with her. That changes the scene. (yeah yeah, i know, it sucks and doesnt make much sense... the Maya&Josy path is really not made well by DPC overall, maybe the biggest weakpoint of the whole game)

Its pretty obvious if you play the maya&josy route that there are 2 ways to go about it at this point, a focus Josy route and a focus Maya route, and the lewd scenes with them are split at half more or less and the outcome will change wether you focus on josy or focus on maya... which is kinda annoying.

But the whole thing feels like DPC didnt planned to let the thing work out yet. You have always to decide between the two... going "equal" is not gonna work. i think during season 3 maybe even in the very next episode, the throuple will break, and you end up with maya alone or Josy alone. And i think thats the very reason why we dont have a scene with them where the MC declared that he wants to be with them like with the other LIs in ep 8.

So iam pretty sure, the Maya thing will blow up at the burkes, she will not get any help, after that she will not go to the HOTs, which will lead to a breakup between Josy and Maya, and there the MC has to decide...

Many wish for a proper "threesome" between them, but i dont think we will get it yet... there has to be some "carrot" left for the donkey to chase. Maybe at the end of season 3 the will get together as a throuple again, could be the "relationship" task for the MC for them so to speak...

But its only a theory... but to me everythign leads to a breakup between Josy and maya at this point.

Reactions: yossa999

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
Its pretty easy, just dont help her with the list if the matter comes up. Or even easier, dont go to her after the party.

To make it short, just make a playthrough were you practically ditch her and only focus on josy. So in the lewd scene there you have to do pretty much everything with her. That changes the scene. (yeah yeah, i know, it sucks and doesnt make much sense... the Maya&Josy path is really not made well by DPC overall, maybe the biggest weakpoint of the whole game)

Its pretty obvious if you play the maya&josy route that there are 2 ways to go about it at this point, a focus Josy route and a focus Maya route, and the lewd scenes with them are split at half more or less and the outcome will change wether you focus on josy or focus on maya... which is kinda annoying.

But the whole thing feels like DPC didnt planned to let the thing work out yet. You have always to decide between the two... going "equal" is not gonna work. i think during season 3 maybe even in the very next episode, the throuple will break, and you end up with maya alone or Josy alone. And i think thats the very reason why we dont have a scene with them where the MC declared that he wants to be with them like with the other LIs in ep 8.

So iam pretty sure, the Maya thing will blow up at the burkes, she will not get any help, after that she will not go to the HOTs, which will lead to a breakup between Josy and Maya, and there the MC has to decide...

Many wish for a proper "threesome" between them, but i dont think we will get it yet... there has to be some "carrot" left for the donkey to chase. Maybe at the end of season 3 the will get together as a throuple again, could be the "relationship" task for the MC for them so to speak...

But its only a theory... but to me everythign leads to a breakup between Josy and maya at this point.
In the scene of EP6, you have a choice between Josy and Maya when the MC had sex with Josy in EP2 and Maya in EP3. While hanging out, Maya expressed concern, so she fears that she cannot keep up with Josy and Maya in terms of sex. Josy then told the MC that they should both focus on Maya. This is also understandable, because otherwise Maya would fall behind more and more sexually.

screenshot0001.png

Just by the fact that it is written in the walkthrough that Josy and Maya have a common branch, I assume that the threesome can last. Rather, I think that if the MC is not a chick, that Josy and Maya will exclude the MC from their relationship. If there are going to be solo route, I think they will only occur if the MC is neutral. Josy and Maya will not break up then, but one of them will tolerate it so the other will have sex with the MC. But there will be no relationship between the girl and the MC.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

So it's pretty much the same trick he did with Missy and Megan, albeit not as disturbing as the first one. Fuckface doesn't have to sacrifice one girl's life for another (yet?). While I'm not sure about Josy, she is pretty social and easy going, I believe it would be devastating for Maya if they ditch her out of their little throuple. She's been barely coping lately and MC seemed to be the reason she managed to crawl out of her shell and come back to life. And if the two most important persons in her life will leave her...

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So it's pretty much the same trick he did with Missy and Megan, albeit not as disturbing as the first one. Fuckface doesn't have to sacrifice one girl's life for another (yet?). While I'm not sure about Josy, she is pretty social and easy going, I believe it would be devastating for Maya if they ditch her out of their little throuple. She's been barely coping lately and MC seemed to be the reason she managed to crawl out of her shell and come back to life. And if the two most important persons in her life will leave her...
No need to go to "dark places" with your thoughts here...

DPC once made it VERY clear that this game will not get that dark like AL. And nothing so far gave it away that is gonna change...

Overall the "darkest" things happened, i think, will maybe that someone will be put in jail, and things like happened with Mona... thats about it. Yeah the game is about drama, but not really that dark drama.

About the throuple, to say that MC and Josy will "ditch" Maya is the wrong phrasing i think... To me it seems, that everything will lead to a temporary breakup between Josy and Maya regardless what MC is doing. Its all about college life and if it will not work out, they cant be happy together for a time being... like we already saw. After the scavanger hunt Josy decided to stay at the HOTs and maya was left behind. That was CLEAR break for a short while... they managed to overcome that a little. But i think the Burke-thing will blow up, no help for Maya here. And after that she will of course not join the HOTs and that will lead to a breakup between Josy and Maya again, this time "more official" though i think... And one of the two will fall behind cause the MC has to choose... or if you are not on their path they will stay alone. Iam pretty sure that is the way it goes early on in season 3, maybe right at the start of the next episode... everything is heading that way. Even the "bad feelings" from Josy before that very scene.

But i DONT think this will be permanent. During season 3 they will work on their relationship and at the end of season 3 i think there will be multiple outcomes... Soloroutes between MC and one of the girls, a working throuple, or if the MC is not involved a permanent breakup between Josy and Maya or they will be couple...

But i do think they will have another breakup coming before that. Just the whole J&M thing is build up like it will break again for a time being. And after that "break" everyone needs to figure out a way to go from there... but i dont think that will lead to "dark" places.

I know everyone has AL back in their minds... but again, being a dik is nothing like that, and DPC made it very clear that it will not go places like that... And i think it would change the tone of the game way too much... AL was never this "funny" "easy going" like being a dik... yeah of course there are some serious tones around being a dik too, but AL always had a much more serious vibe overall.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If there are going to be solo route, I think they will only occur if the MC is neutral. Josy and Maya will not break up then, but one of them will tolerate it so the other will have sex with the MC. But there will be no relationship between the girl and the MC.
A solo path without a relationship with the girl you choose...what would be even the point of that ?
The whole ''problem'' is that the girls are in love with the MC and if the throuple doesn't work out, that one of them would need to choose, they aren't looking for a fuckbudy.

Also i can't see how one of them would be fine with the other fucking the MC on the side after they excluded him.

Last edited:

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
You have to not teach her to play guitar if you want to avoid that route completely. Then the game gives you a second chance to get on her route in ep 7. You just have to straight up reject her then.
Which is another reason why I think Sage is the main girl because so far her route is the only one that does that ... I think. It's been a while.
It's kinda the same with Bella.

I had a playthrough where I tried not to initiate anything with her and just be friendly towards her. Then it will seem like she is coming on to you which is funny because ususally it feels like you are chasing her. And if you then allow her - as a friend - to help clean up the library in the DIK-house, it will lead to unavoidable sex.

akdomino

Feb 16, 2021
No need to go to "dark places" with your thoughts here...

DPC once made it VERY clear that this game will not get that dark like AL. And nothing so far gave it away that is gonna change...

Overall the "darkest" things happened, i think, will maybe that someone will be put in jail, and things like happened with Mona... thats about it. Yeah the game is about drama, but not really that dark drama.

About the throuple, to say that MC and Josy will "ditch" Maya is the wrong phrasing i think... To me it seems, that everything will lead to a temporary breakup between Josy and Maya regardless what MC is doing. Its all about college life and if it will not work out, they cant be happy together for a time being... like we already saw. After the scavanger hunt Josy decided to stay at the HOTs and maya was left behind. That was CLEAR break for a short while... they managed to overcome that a little. But i think the Burke-thing will blow up, no help for Maya here. And after that she will of course not join the HOTs and that will lead to a breakup between Josy and Maya again, this time "more official" though i think... And one of the two will fall behind cause the MC has to choose... or if you are not on their path they will stay alone. Iam pretty sure that is the way it goes early on in season 3, maybe right at the start of the next episode... everything is heading that way. Even the "bad feelings" from Josy before that very scene.

But i DONT think this will be permanent. During season 3 they will work on their relationship and at the end of season 3 i think there will be multiple outcomes... Soloroutes between MC and one of the girls, a working throuple, or if the MC is not involved a permanent breakup between Josy and Maya or they will be couple...

But i do think they will have another breakup coming before that. Just the whole J&M thing is build up like it will break again for a time being. And after that "break" everyone needs to figure out a way to go from there... but i dont think that will lead to "dark" places.

I know everyone has AL back in their minds... but again, being a dik is nothing like that, and DPC made it very clear that it will not go places like that... And i think it would change the tone of the game way too much... AL was never this "funny" "easy going" like being a dik... yeah of course there are some serious tones around being a dik too, but AL always had a much more serious vibe overall.
I am not so sure about that so that it will come to an official separation of Josy and Maya. Josy and Maya are different in that Josy doesn't like sneaking around, but Maya likes sneaking around. If there is no solution to Maya's tuition problem with the Burkes, the three will find another solution. The MC himself says this to Maya in EP88 before the meeting.

EP8 and Interlude was very revealing in that regard. Josy tells the MC something about this beard arrangement and Jonah explains to Zoey so he flies under the gay radar with people. Josy and the MC have already officially shown themselves as a couple in EP8 when they go to the gym hand in hand. This is exactly what Josy wants, to be able to show her love openly and not have to sneak around. Now when Maya makes a beard agreement with Jonah, she can do exactly what she loves to do. Sneaking around. She then sneaks around to Josy and the MC. Patrick will not be happy for Maya to have a boyfriend like Jonah, but Maya will get her tuition.
A solo path without a relationship with the girl you choose...what would be even the point of that ?
The whole ''problem'' is that the girls are in love with the MC and if the throuple doesn't work out, that one of them would need to choose, they aren't looking for a fuckbudy.

Also i can't see how one of them would be fine with the other fucking the MC on the side after they excluded the him.
In EP4 and EP5 it is written so that the MC and the girls should follow their hearts. Surprisingly, there are some hearts in the game. In EP5 the MC can paint a heart on Josy shoulder and in EP8 the MC can end Maya a text with heart. But the MC can also leave both. If he now only puts a heart on one girl, the MC has chosen Josy or Maya in the matter of love. That's why Josy and Maya don't stop loving each other. Josy was afraid in EP4 so Maya could turn away from her and Maya assured Josy so that won't happen. Thus, the MC enters into a relationship with Josy or Maya, but tolerates so that the Josy and Maya are still together. Thus the MC has his LI, only for this LI to have another relationship.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]
Well, I hope so, and would like to see more "American Pie"-ish style college comedy than another dark drama. But some episodes, like MC's monologue about doors or his thoughs about Bella in the library, make me doubt that everything will coming up roses.

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
of course, make a mod yourself, cause nobody did so far... but dont ask how. there are tons of mods for other games which add music or changed them... so, yeah its possible. But for this game? Nobody did cause the music is overall great, and if you dont like it, turn it off... but really? without the music in some scenes the game wouldnt be that great, but sometimes, especially in the free roams, i dont like it either... but there you can change the music ingame via the player on the phone to songs you like... to me, the music is opverall perfect and a big fucking plus for the game. Even after DPC changed some songs cause of copyright shit.
thank you, i will try that. i just want to add some songs :)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Well, I hope so, and would like to see more "American Pie"-ish style college comedy than another dark drama. But some episodes, like MC's monologue about doors or his thoughs about Bella in the library, make me doubt that everything will coming up roses.
well as said... the game has drama, and yeah some "bad" things happen... but there is a difference between burning your girlfriend alive and make you choose to let one die and rescue the other and the "bad things" like there is in being a dik.

Of course we will get more drama and maybe really sad things along the road too... but AL was next level dark shit at the end, it will not get THAT dark.

Reactions: sava75

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So now I redid the attempt to go only after Nicole. And sadly that is not as good as the one I fucked up yesterday. When you have no main LI to chose MC thinks of nobody after talking to Elena. He just states that he doesn't want a relationship and waggles to the kitchen. Kinda disappointing.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
So now I redid the attempt to go only after Nicole. And sadly that is not as good as the one I fucked up yesterday. When you have no main LI to chose MC thinks of nobody after talking to Elena. He just states that he doesn't want a relationship and waggles to the kitchen. Kinda disappointing.
weird :unsure:
lipe2410 you have a nicole only playthrough I presume. can you confirm?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
weird :unsure:
lipe2410 you have a nicole only playthrough I presume. can you confirm?
Yeah, the logic (i think) of the scene is that MC has to choose between the main LIs. If there is no main LI to choose, i.e MC isn't in any main LI path, there is no choice and he simply decide keeping fucking around.

Reactions: Redd23

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
I've never gone solo nicole as she isn't an LI but I thought her solo path was enough to trigger the "others" option
apparently you have to fuck some other hoes for it too :unsure:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For those of you who hurt Jill... The trauma will make her change... She'll never be the same again!

View attachment 2172622
Wow this is a very awesome news... finally a real slut in this childish game...
if this is true I can't wait to for the future update...
you know i dont think so. my old save was lost because my old pc bricked waiting for chapter 9 to replay the whole shit again wahahahahahaha
I think you can start season 3 and make the correct answers to go in this path without play the whole shit again

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes