lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So Josy was the first preview of the game

Old Status

So, this is a tough spot. I'm developing Episode 8 and giving it my best, but there is just no way I can show you preview renders of it without spoiling what's to come.
I made the choice to instead show you preview renders of the upcoming game. Yes, the render you are looking at right now and future previews will be in the game.

Thank you for understanding!
View attachment 2238166
Josy is the beginning and end of everything

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I haven't seen a variation to Sarah's scene in episode 8 so I probably missed a choice on my Quinn playthrough. I'm with you though I like the little details.

I didn't expect anything on Rooster to have consequence but I made replies just in case, like you mentioned the Lilly event. I do enjoy the dialogue on the posts though and for the little effort of liking posts to troll Tybalt I'm in. I wouldn't mind seeing some variant content based off clucks
I can't remember clearly but if you pick her every time, there's a scene where she wonders or asks whether MC's interested in her and that she's "not that kind of girl" but in a way that makes her seem sympathetic. It was pretty interesting to just have that in there.

Reactions: clitcommander

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Different how....I know if u make certain choices she offers her services for free & doesnt charge the MC....but other than this does the lewd scene change??
Nah, nothing big like that. It's just a small scene variation. I doubt DPC would do that for a side character that isn't even that relevant.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So Josy was the first preview of the game

Old Status

So, this is a tough spot. I'm developing Episode 8 and giving it my best, but there is just no way I can show you preview renders of it without spoiling what's to come.
I made the choice to instead show you preview renders of the upcoming game. Yes, the render you are looking at right now and future previews will be in the game.

Thank you for understanding!
View attachment 2238166
Don't think so, I remember seeing Sage, Bella and Maya previews when I was reading the AL thread 2-3 chapters before the ending of that game, he was running a poll on Sage's hair color, one of them was the one you like so much from the flashback.

EDIT:
View attachment 1770294

This is during the development of Chapter 6 of Acting Lessons(out of 8, at ~500patreons). God damn he was planning ahead.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You can grab the persistent file from here (linked from the OP). It's not mine.

The persistent file just keeps track of scores and unlocks. It doesn't have anything to do with paths etc.

It'd be nice if the effort put into the Interlude comes to fruition during episode 9, but I doubt there will be anything that makes people go, "Ahhh fuck, now I see it was all worth it!" It was just a simple side project for DPC to experiment a bit with and he used it to reintroduce us to a potentially important character.

Regarding what we got out of the Interlude: Before we knew of Zoey, not we actually know her. Unfortunately some people don't like what we know. Also I don't think the relationship from Zoey's perspective was shallow. She actually took him for granted and expected he'd be in her life in the future.

But to be fair, I think most people who thought there was no reason to make it so long will be vindicated.

Regarding the time spent on the Interlude, I'd estimate it was more like 1.5 months given that a lot of time was spend on other things that would have happened even if the Interlude didn't exist.

But anyway, in spite of all the general complaining about the Interlude taking up precious time, here we are just a day or so away from release. Development time is just like any other unpleasant experience, just let it happen, it'll be over soon. :p
I actually would want Zoey to take a little bit of back seat in ep 9. I just want the story we left off on to continue. Unless she was more involved with the rest of the characters instead of the usual one-on-one scenes. I think that would help her settle in with players who are still on the fence about her (talking about myself) or at the very least not become a sore spot (also me) if too much time is taken from ep 9 for her.
That's just my personal desire.
He's even pettier than my ex. I would be surprised if he didn't try
I'm ready. I've got what I need. ;)

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
With a bit of fiddling and planning, you can pack quite a lot of side girls into a chick others save. Iirc mine includes Nicole, Nora, Lily, Camila, Riona, Cathy, Jade (?) and also the Mona/Camila bathroom scene. The official walkthrough is quite helpful here imo.
I've got two, one exactly like that, and one without jade but kicking the jocks out of the party thereby opening up a potential heather route, assuming, like me, you have to do party without limits, smoking weed(which really shouldn't be a dik think, it's fucking weed, alcohol is far worse, nobody beats the shit out their kid because they been smoking weed), and going to the bar(another stupid dik thing).

Reactions: schinoize

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes