lemonsqueezie

Dec 7, 2022
I can't believe Episode 9 is out, it's gonna be awesome. BaDIK is the game that got me into AVN's in the first place, and it's still the gold standard I measure all the other games by. After playing more than a 100 games I still haven't found one that's as good as BaDIK.

I never bother with old saves when a new episode is released. I do several playthroughs from beginning to end every time. :)

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I can't believe Episode 9 is out, it's gonna be awesome. BaDIK is the game that got me into AVN's in the first place, and it's still the gold standard I measure all the other games by. After playing more than a 100 games I still haven't found one that's as good as BaDIK.

I never bother with old saves when a new episode is released. I do several playthroughs from beginning to end every time. :)
i like the game, i just hate the mini games, to me feels like when you are trapped with someone you really hate and cant get out anytime soon

but the free roam is the worst part

Reactions: Majindevil

tykyfr10

Sep 27, 2021
No puedo jugar, recién empieza el capituló se me cierra el juego, alguien que me pueda ayudar se lo agradecería❤

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes