Sev162

Jun 4, 2018
I can't even extract the files, it just gets a cyclic redundancy check error when I try. Tried redownloading from one of the other mirrors too. :cry:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Thanks dude! Is transferring the save files that complicated? Cuz last time i tried it with the interlude episode it didnt work! Are there any guides?
I think most of those saves are end saves for season 1/2, they need to be placed in the season 1/2 savefile map, then imported when you start season 3. (possibly you will only need the saves map as long the "mapping tree" is still correct, season 3 just needs the correct path to find them)

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This is strange. Talking to Maya and Josy during the Halloween party sends me back to the first conversation choice with Zoey during the Interlude. :unsure:
Same, does a forced loop into the interlude again and then makes the game start all over at the beginning. yet another bug.

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
I have the same issue, any hints to solve it?
Same problem - crashing immediately after this:

Here's my log.txt:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried a completely different save file, assuming mine was corrupted somehow. Same problem. Also tried holding SHIFT while opening the game to run the debug menu and tried both GL2 and ANGLE renderers. Same problem.

Reactions: Sleepy666

kawwai

Mar 16, 2019
Same problem - crashing immediately after this:

Here's my log.txt:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried a completely different save file, assuming mine was corrupted somehow. Same problem. Also tried holding SHIFT while opening the game to run the debug menu and tried both GL2 and ANGLE renderers. Same problem.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9616676
try this

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I havent played the game in like over a year or two. Can someone tell me which ones I should download? wanna start fresh. I am seeing a lot of update patches so kinda confused.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
DPC again teasing NTR/MMF threesome with Sage. I hope it will be in the next episode.
Replaying other paths will be painful because of free roam so lets just download gallery mod...
And yep no NTR with other paths too.
I get that maybe there wont be any NTR/MMF but I had hope for Elena MMF threesome.
It just feels like dpc hands are tied behind his back with what he is allowed to make.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes