Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
I'd wager Maya would be more upset about the illegality of prostitution, rather than the dicks.
Then she needs to get over herself, it's fucking college not her daddy's church.

The way she maneuvers, never afraid, nosy and looking to connect the dots, always eager to socialize with the criminals.
Seems more like she's just in touch with that side of life more. A lot of those traits you share which is why she thinks the MC is the perfect partner to roll with once he grows some more.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Actually he just deleted her info from it, the filename was the same as it was when Mona's info was on it.
Weird, didn't see that in the update yet, wonder why he would even have a file like that?
If he already had a file with her name, Burke must have decided it was not worth taking any risks, either because Sage brought Maya to the meeting or he learned something else.... Maybe this Priscilla he calls after the meeting has something to do with it?

EDIT : He had the scholarship ready but decided to cancel it since she is HOT...... she will be setup for "spread legs tuition"....

Éama

Apr 17, 2022
Seems more like she's just in touch with that side of life more. A lot of those traits you share which is why she thinks the MC is the perfect partner to roll with once he grows some more.
She sees the MC as bait to catch some bigger fish is what I predict. Classic honeypot. Nothing she does is a coincidence.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Weird, didn't see that in the update yet, wonder why he would even have a file like that?
If he already had a file with her name, Burke must have decided it was not worth taking any risks, either because Sage brought Maya to the meeting or he learned something else.... Maybe this Priscilla he calls after the meeting has something to do with it?
No no, the file has a generic name. Wallace Resources Scholarship 2.qp
It's just Mona had the info in that one before but he left it blank for future use I guess. Maybe because Quinn promised him more women that semester (I assume Camilla is on Wallace Resources Scholarship 1)

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
On the Others path you're fine then, but on the LI paths the game keeps track when you touch girls asses and stuff like that, and the other two answers give those cheating points.
ohh i appriciate that tip, i wasn't aware of that.
In any case, with this game the next update will be in 7months best case scenario, by then ill forget everything and do more playthrough's from the start probably.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Fucking hell. Only Quinn and Camila can compete with that amazing ass. I have to play the Bella's path until the end although it is not my favorite by any means.
I don't recommend it dude, have to wait a lot of time just for a few scenes(Pretty hot if you ask me) but the feelings... Nope, too much for me.
That's it, if I want a hell of an ass with hot scenes I'd go Quinn all the way and I'd feel a much better than going the Bella way.

Reactions: kih1952

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I get undercover cop vibes from Lily if I'm being honest. The way she maneuvers, never afraid, always nosy and looking to connect the dots, always eager to socialize with the criminals.
Dunno, seems to me she's just a girl that earns some money at the stripclub, a bit extra for arranging drugs but she actually has pretty good results in school, so most likely once graduated she wil change her hairstyle, drop all her friends and move to the other side of the country and be a model citizen with a brand new start and a diploma....
Nothing wrong with selling your body for an education if you lack other means to go to college....

Undercover in a stripclub and a college? For what? Bringing down Vinny and Quinnie? Low chance.... Perhaps Burke....
But even that seems over the top, it's not like there real heavy stuff happening....

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
MC asks Bella if she had time to look at a handbook. What's that about, did they mention it in the previous episode or smth? I don't recall.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes