Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you pick a certain job option and have the VIP card, I think you get to have some sort of fun with Rose (aka the madame).
Whoa, pal. No. No 'aka' here. Rose is not also known as the Madame. Rose and Madame Rose are two very separate people. Do not ever conflate the two.

Reactions: Meushi

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
perfect place to make Jill less of a chick is when she humiliates Tyballs at their dinner date. that was fucking hilarious and i loved it. was even better on the Jill path when MC shows up and starts making out with her in front of him.

Reactions: Eriya

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
How do you skip ctrl function doesn't work in this game. Had a break down and lost everything so I want to skip through all of what I know already instead of spending hours going tap tap tap tap on the enter key

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
How do you skip ctrl function doesn't work in this game. Had a break down and lost everything so I want to skip through all of what I know already instead of spending hours going tap tap tap tap on the enter key
you can go into settings and choose skip unseen text then it will work.

Reactions: Cooling Prob

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It absolutely does work.

Go back into settings, check the one for skipping unseen text. Resume your speed running, but don't come back asking questions answered if you had read thr story. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: James H Boner

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I actually get the feeling with Jill that that is exactly what is developing if you ask her out and she rejects you. You see her coming out of her shell a little bit when she comes to the party wearing a sexier outfit (versus the banana), etc. with her friend even commenting that it suits her and that she can't believe Jill rejected MC.

I've had the feeling for a while that if the MC doesn't get onboard with Jill's "CHICK" ways, she doesn't mesh with him initially, but will gradually pull a "Sandy" from Grease as the narrative progresses and evolve more into her sister with a "bad side", eventually culminating in a compatible "DIK" version of Jill.
It just feels like something that should exist. Grease is the perfect example. Everyone is telling her its not the right move: Bella, her brain (given her past dating experiences), her friends, her parents. The MC is exactly who she's been warned about. But something in her heart tells her he's different, she's always wondered, etc

ygor958

Apr 23, 2020
so i loaded the interlude save (the one that says "save here") right at the start when jacob says "its one scary fucking mansion", the game just close itself, no error message, its has repeatability, every single time the game just closes at exactly the same dialogue, any hints?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I feel like the Interlude actually had more content. I'd be pissed if I was a patreon subscriber and paid like 10 bucks a month for one giant free-roam broken up into like 4 parts.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
so i loaded the interlude save (the one that says "save here") right at the start when jacob says "its one scary fucking mansion", the game just close itself, no error message, its has repeatability, every single time the game just closes at exactly the same dialogue, any hints?
Save fix in the OP. You used a modded game at some point, and DPC hates when people ask him to do support on other people's software (the mod), so he breaks the game if there is anything in your persistent save which was made on a modded game. People will complain, but the fix came out the day of release, and if you had just looked in the OP (original post), you would have found your answer.

ygor958

Apr 23, 2020
Save fix in the OP. You used a modded game at some point, and DPC hates when people ask him to do support on other people's software (the mod), so he breaks the game if there is anything in your persistent save which was made on a modded game. People will complain, but the fix came out the day of release, and if you had just looked in the OP (original post), you would have found your answer.
it worked thank you, and even if i actually looked the OP, it wont fix because i didnt have the information that DPC break old mod saves on purpose and that i need a fix at first, how would i find my awser if i dont know the question :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How do you come to a conclusion any electric appliance starts flashing, when it gets knocked out from a power surge?
Mine always stop working in such events.... ;)

And why should there be a powercord near a battery device in the corner of a room if its not to feed it?
Power cords never run from a corner to the middle of the room, always straight from side to the point for a device, usually wall to middle for feeding a lamp...
it's not like it's isolated in the corner of the room, it's inside a lamp (I think) a place where a power cable comes in anyway, connecting the camera to that power cable is not a complicated operation (by normal standards, at BR I don't know)

the flashing light could also be the normal stand by warning (if it was basically a security camera it would be believable, i don't think Vinnie has cia supplies) or a malfunction

but does it matter why it flashes?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I actually get the feeling with Jill that that is exactly what is developing if you ask her out and she rejects you. You see her coming out of her shell a little bit when she comes to the party wearing a sexier outfit (versus the banana), etc. with her friend even commenting that it suits her and that she can't believe Jill rejected MC.

I've had the feeling for a while that if the MC doesn't get onboard with Jill's "CHICK" ways, she doesn't mesh with him initially, but will gradually pull a "Sandy" from Grease as the narrative progresses and evolve more into her sister with a "bad side", eventually culminating in a compatible "DIK" version of Jill.
she gets a banana outfit on her route? screenshot please

meth8472

May 1, 2017
This error happens at the Haunted Mansion, tried new install without mod, without mod and save fix and with sancho mod.
any ideas?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpyc", line 1091, in script
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1658, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired=paired)
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1657, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2798, in do_with
    return self.interact(trans_pause=True,
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3912, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2602, in draw_screen
    surftree = renpy.display.render.render_screen(
  File "render.pyx", line 495, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 266, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/transition.py", line 378, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in render
  File "/Users/stephankafer/Desktop/renpy-7.4.4-sdk/renpy/display/screen.py", line 704, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Sat Dec 31 09:47:21 2022

rohithchagara

Feb 9, 2020
Since I have about a hundred things on my plate, help me help you... what pathing were you on (I don't have time to load your specific save as I have two machines busy coding the mod update currently). I'm also hearing there's another loop issue. Tag me with specifics either here or in SanchoMod's thread if you'd be so kind. Regards.
When Bella meets sage in the side hallway it keeps repeating for modded saves bro.pleaseee help me

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes