Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think the branching here will become even more clearer during season 3.
At some point DPC has to cut down on the "branching" or else every episode will be like 10 minutes long in one playthrough, but you have to play them 30 times to see everything.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I'm stuck in episode 9. I want to see te lewd scene with Jade in the kitchen. The only condition i miss is staying single at the end op episode 8.
How do I give that one a reset?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm stuck in episode 9. I want to see te lewd scene with Jade in the kitchen. The only condition i miss is staying single at the end op episode 8.
How do I give that one a reset?
If you don't choose others at the end of ep 8 you break it off with Jade, so the only way to get the Jade scene in ep 9 is to be on the others path. Or download Sancho's mod because it has a gallery of all the lewd scenes.

Reactions: Jafo

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
it's not like it's isolated in the corner of the room, it's inside a lamp (I think) a place where a power cable comes in anyway, connecting the camera to that power cable is not a complicated operation (by normal standards, at BR I don't know)

the flashing light could also be the normal stand by warning (if it was basically a security camera it would be believable, i don't think Vinnie has cia supplies) or a malfunction

but does it matter why it flashes?
It looks like it's flashing because of the power outage.
Probably lost it's connection and needs a reset hence the flashing red light.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
is it normal i'm more interested by Quinn, Lily adn Riona than 3 of the main li????
I have seen stranger things...

without naming names there are boring LIs and controversial LIs, so preferring SGs is not strange at all

of course it means making do with less content, often more sporadic

Reactions: fraerkof

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
stuck in the loop and tried the console command fix. didn't work. who releases a game with a major bug like that?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
stuck in the loop and tried the console command fix. didn't work. who releases a game with a major bug like that?
A guy that made a cheatmod detection just for those people with modded saves fucking up their game and then complaining the game is bad... Go figure....

Reactions: KristopheH

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Only now i realized that in the broccoli scene with Quinn the couple making out in front of them are Jill s friends cheating lol, christ this game has so many hidden clues and scenes i have to watch everything closely.
I mean those two are pretty forgettable characters :ROFLMAO:
Even now that i know them, if a similar scene happened again i wouldn't even notice :ROFLMAO:

Also, how the fuck they didn't got caught before if the are making out EVERYWHERE :ROFLMAO:

from third to fifth in a year with the biggest drop in membership...

great, we need some more minigames
1672503595939.png

Well, if you don't count interlude as a full update, this last episode took MORE THEN A YEAR to drop, so yeah, after a while people start to get pissed :ROFLMAO:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Well, if you don't count interlude as a full update, this last episode took MORE THEN A YEAR to drop, so yeah, after a while people start to get pissed :ROFLMAO:
not sure it's about getting pissed off, just at that rate people could easily end up paying 4-5 times than they would on a AAA game, which im sure is fine by many people, and not by some.
But i can totally see why some hardcore fans will still drop support, only to renew it next time an episode release.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
A guy that made a cheatmod detection just for those people with modded saves fucking up their game and then complaining the game is bad... Go figure....
Yeah, it's not like there isn't such a thing as UnRen and shift-O or anything. What ever. I'll just rip the CG. Maybe if he spent less time worrying about modding, he'd get out updates sooner. No sweat off my back lol

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes