Szabbyka

Dec 11, 2017
I know that there is no incest tag, or there is not yet. But what if Bella is MC's mother? She lost her husband, and MC's father lost his wife. They both has a same favorite song. There is a really low chance that is true, but its still a theory. What do you think guys?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I know that there is no incest tag, or there is not yet. But what if Bella is MC's mother? She lost her husband, and MC's father lost his wife. They both has a same favorite song. There is a really low chance that is true, but its still a theory. What do you think guys?
I don't find this plausible at all. In the very beginning of Chapter 1, during the bench talk with pops, it shows a memory of the MC's mother and it's definitely not Bella.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Not plausible at all. Now that would be cheap drama.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Its shown from 1st episode mC's mom appareance and also she is dead since his birth.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
hey guys i am keep getting black screen every few minutes and then game crashing,anyone else having this problem and has any solution? I have already tried re downloading different versions,but getting same problem from both compressed versions.please help. :cry:

Szabbyka

Dec 11, 2017
I don't find this plausible at all. In the very beginning of Chapter 1, during the bench talk with pops, it shows a memory of the MC's mother and it's definitely not Bella.
Well, you have a point. But somehow i think that MC's father and Bella has a connection from somewhere. But we'll only see it in the next update... or not.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a deep feeling she isn't as bad as everyone thinks she is
:LOL: This won't go down well with some people I don't think she is evil I just think she is very good at what she does despite the manner she goes around doing things, she just needs a guy that will keep her inline I was hoping she would be a love interest for the MC just so we could take up that challenge but sadly it wasn't to be

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
:LOL: This won't go down well with some people I don't think she is evil I just think she is very good at what she does despite the manner she goes around doing things, she just needs a guy that will keep her inline I was hoping she would be a love interest for the MC just so we could take up that challenge but sadly it wasn't to be
NOT YET! I still hold out hope that it will happen. Cmon DrPinkCake make it happen!

Reactions: Racktor and diegao

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure Mr. Burke fill that role up perfectly :p.

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
I keep getting this error when i try to load old saves.
Anyone experiencing the same?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "update2.rpyc", line 6721, in script
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Allar\Downloads\BeingADIK-030-pc\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 683, in render
    sensitive = renpy.python.py_eval(self.screen.sensitive, locals=self.scope)
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sun Aug 18 01:11:24 2019
Had the same issue. You've probably used the mod on the previous version maybe?
Just install the mod again on 0.3 and it should work.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes