always86

Mar 19, 2020
While i take what Lily says with a grain of salt, if what she says is true, the field she want's to work in ain't the best for easy cash.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reminds me of one of the ongoing mysteries. Who was the person cheating in the midterms? The game implies it’s Lily or Derek when but if we take both at face value it seems unlikely to be either. Derek talks us it wasn’t him, Lily wants to work in Healthcare, so cheating would be a dumb thing to do.

Bella says her best students are Derek, Lily and Ashley. Not MC despite getting perfect+ scores in every test and exam. Not Maya who I think was the valedictorian of her high school.

So Derek tells us he didn’t cheat. He also says while bragging about not paying attention to Mummy Bella, ‘why listen to a boring teacher when you can learn everything they are saying by reading for 5 minutes‘. His sister is very smart and as she says ’Derek got the good genes (for hangovers)’. I think Derek might actually be very smart.

Lily wants to work in healthcare, it would be dumb if she cheats her way through school. She says she‘s working as a stripper to be debt free when she qualifies. Wouldn’t really make sense for her to cheat.

That leaves Ashley. Derek probably offered to sell her cheats, like he did MC. Ashley was stressed out because of the Derek Anthony love triangle, not to mention Dereks ‘cheating’ in the first place. I think it may have been Ashley.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Reminds me of one of the ongoing mysteries. Who was the person cheating in the midterms? The game implies it’s Lily or Derek when but if we take both at face value it seems unlikely to be either. Derek talks us it wasn’t him, Lily wants to work in Healthcare, so cheating would be a dumb thing to do.

Bella says her best students are Derek, Lily and Ashley. Not MC despite getting perfect+ scores in every test and exam. Not Maya who I think was the valedictorian of her high school.

So Derek tells us he didn’t cheat. He also says while bragging about not paying attention to Mummy Bella, ‘why listen to a boring teacher when you can learn everything they are saying by reading for 5 minutes‘. His sister is very smart and as she says ’Derek got the good genes (for hangovers)’. I think Derek might actually be very smart.

Lily wants to work in healthcare, it would be dumb if she cheats her way through school. She says she‘s working as a stripper to be debt free when she qualifies. Wouldn’t really make sense for her to cheat.

That leaves Ashley. Derek probably offered to sell her cheats, like he did MC. Ashley was stressed out because of the Derek Anthony love triangle, not to mention Dereks ‘cheating’ in the first place. I think it may have been Ashley.
Dude it also Dawe sits in the room during the midterms. There are no questions left unanswered.:rolleyes:

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Derek.jpg
Derek2.jpg

I think, if Derek would have a really high IQ and could pass the exams by studying 5 minutes, his twin sister would know... Maya confirms that he passes the exams by cheating, and she's worried he won't be able to do it in college like he did in high school.

Maybe DPC is going to tell us at some point that Derek is actually a secret genius that just prefers having fun to studying, but I think it would be a wrong twist about the character because it would go against this dialogue.

On the other hand, teachers can have favorite students for different reasons, not only good grades. It's obvious that the favorite student for Bella is MC, specially if they are into a relationship (he's the favorite of Cathy, after all), but she just can't say it in front of him and others. She could like Derek because she actually finds him amusing like a clown, even if she can't show it in class, maybe she likes Lily because she's smart, and Ashley because she's serious and focused in class, I don't know.

I think that, if the one who cheats were Ashley because of Derek's tips and help, DPC would make Derek look worried and like if he actually knows something, and I think he doesn't. I think that someone has got the correct answers before the exam, and that means that there is a teacher (Burke?) involved unless someone has robbed those answers from a computer, the teacher's office or something like that. Too far fetched, I think.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 2302437
View attachment 2302438

I think, if Derek would have a really high IQ and could pass the exams by studying 5 minutes, his twin sister would know... Maya confirms that he passes the exams by cheating, and she's worried he won't be able to do it in college like he did in high school.

Maybe DPC is going to tell us at some point that Derek is actually a secret genius that just prefers having fun to studying, but I think it would be a wrong twist about the character because it would go against this dialogue.

On the other hand, teachers can have favorite students for different reasons, not only good grades. It's obvious that the favorite student for Bella is MC, specially if they are into a relationship (he's the favorite of Cathy, after all), but she just can't say it in front of him and others. She could like Derek because she actually finds him amusing like a clown, even if she can't show it in class, maybe she likes Lily because she's smart, and Ashley because she's serious and focused in class, I don't know.

I think that, if the one who cheats were Ashley because of Derek's tips and help, DPC would make Derek look worried and like if he actually knows something, and I think he doesn't. I think that someone has got the correct answers before the exam, and that means that there is a teacher (Burke?) involved unless someone has robbed those answers from a computer, the teacher's office or something like that. Too far fetched, I think.
Just look the title of books Derek is reading.

I am pretty sure Derek is a genius who was repressed by his religious moron of a father and have to hide his goofy side from him. Derek once said about his t-shirts that "he bought them long ago but didnt have a chance to wear them".
Maya thinks Derek cheated through the school, she doesnt know it for sure.
screenshot0271.png

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
I also believe that Bella will not have a happy ending, it's a shame... She's my favorite character... :/
for me "Lili or Quinn" are the ones that run the risk of getting the unhappy ending 'cause they both are at odds with Vinny but we should take into consideration "Josy" too , after all Tommy will be at odds with Vinny too.

i-pity-the-fool.jpg

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I don't know which will be the best decision but I have a save precisely when you have to tell Jill or not because I need to know if telling Jill can screw up an advance with Bianca or not
My (totally unbiased :KEK: ) thoughts:
- once she knows she's getting cheated on, there's no chance to advance with her as long as you're in a relationship with Jill
- there's still a chance there's no chance to cheat on Jill at all with Bianca and her reaction to the ass-grab was just a spur of the moment thing
- she'll find out about Matthew & Olivia eventually, whether you tell Jill or not - and it's questionable whether you see Bianca again before that

=> Others path is the way to go :cool::Kappa:

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
for me "Lili or Quinn" are the ones that run the risk of getting the unhappy ending 'cause they both are at odds with Vinny but we should take into consideration "Josy" too , after all Tommy will be at odds with Vinny too.

View attachment 2302462
well,lily/quinn is more than that coward guy,bruh..maybe,her family business aswell and the biggest missing link is mc family itself tho.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
Just look the title of books Derek is reading.

I am pretty sure Derek is a genius who was repressed by his religious moron of a father and have to hide his goofy side from him. Derek once said about his t-shirts that "he bought them long ago but didnt have a chance to wear them".
Maya thinks Derek cheated through the school, she doesnt know it for sure.
View attachment 2302460
If he reads a book called "Circular thinking", it only proves he's a moron, since circular thinking is a logical fallacy. Also, Tybalt has books of architecture and I don't think he's really smart. According to Maya, Derek is reading stupid self-help books because he thinks that it can help her to score with girls. Things like "the key of success is rejection". And... do we have to blame to everything to his father for being religious? The biased image that DPC makes of religious people with that character and the whole Maya's subplot is bigoted enough.

And again, Maya is his TWIN SISTER. She has been in class with him since they were in kindergarten. She would know, for sure.

He's not an idiot. The arguments she uses with the feminist proves that. But again, if there will be a revelation in the future that Derek has a 170 IQ, I would say it's nonsense.

Last edited:

tg

May 1, 2017
View attachment 2302437
View attachment 2302438

She's not even honest with the MC over the phone, when he asks how he's done in the exam. She simply says "mixed results" or whatever. Not, you've aced the exam, well done. So, yeah, you're right about not saying it in front of the others, but why not actually say he's done pretty well, over the phone?

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
She's not even honest with the MC over the phone, when he asks how he's done in the exam. She simply says "mixed results" or whatever. Not, you've aced the exam, well done. So, yeah, you're right about not saying it in front of the others, but why not actually say he's done pretty well, over the phone?
Not a clue. I think it's something related with cheating. Does she says the same if you cheated and if you didn't cheated? By the other hand, going to a party and getting totally drunk before an exam maybe it's not the best idea. Maybe DPC needs for plot purposes that MC fails that exam if he didn't cheated.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
• Maya & Josy don't show any sadness if the MC mentions that he prefers just friendship, in fact they kiss passionately as soon as the MC turns his back.
They had a longer story there, if you keep going and left them in episode 9:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And like that I'm sure we can fin moments like that for almost every girl, for example I don't get the same vibe about Sage many found in episode 9 (and for sure she doesn't give a shit about Chad at the moment, that was more of an ego thing probably).

Also, we have to remember too that even when they may look close, some minor changes happen and obviously the girls don't feel the same if we left them in DIK or CHICK and depending on their respective RP, so sometimes is very likely you feel one of them doesn't give a shit about you and it's very likely because in that case you (your character) deserves it. I think DrPinkCake, with his flaws, is at least doing quite a good job on character development for most characters and it's quite good giving attention to detail to just think that when a character acts one way in one of the paths it proofs what they really meant in every single path there is.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Guys just to know since I haven't played the new chapter yet.. why some characters have a different face? Just from seeing some pictures at these comments im wondering if that's actually real or not..
(Like Sage for example)
Same feeling and not only faces but bodies are also different, especially Josy and Sage. I would consider it worse than in S1/S2 but maybe it is just me... I took E9 runs just after multiple E1-8 runs and there are some changes in graphics but hard for me to point them exactly.

Reactions: alex13_zen

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017
as much as it's one of the highlights: Bianca's quest makes 0 sense. why would an MC CHICK touch his girlfriend's best friend's ass? discount store drama
I disagree. Jill route does NOT equate an automatic beta CHICK MC. I keep wondering why most of the players keep thinking that way. You can play perma Neutral MC with a DIK affinity. Hell, my main Jill save is that MC. He took a pic on Tybalts phone. Got a giggle from Sage and Josy because they KNOW the weapon he's packing;) he punched Tybalt, knocked his teeth out. Fucked everything that moves before he had to lock Jill with the fight for her choice. He is a bad boy that got hooked on some sweet virgin ass. Of course it makes sense that he would be tempted by Bianca... and if he was a lesser man he would succumb to that temptation :BootyTime:

but storywise it would be nonsensical if the temptation was not implemented by the DPC. And he is probably gonna punish those weak of mind whose hand wanders around that nice behind.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Have you noticed that Josy's reaction can be different when meeting Burke? This is the moment when Josy sees Tybalt for the first time towards Burke's apartment.
Look at this frame. Josy looks a little nervous and tense. Why? Yes, because MC was a boring CHICK and did nothing with Tybalt's phone, his presentation was rather dull, where he told stories "why welfare is bad" and called people from a presentable area "poor" . Nothing interesting happened at that presentation. And how can we cheer Josy up?
566756.JPG

We have to ruin his presentation with a dick pic! Then Josy can't stop laughing and hides her face. How cute. MC is of course in complete shock, but you know ... IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT. :ROFLMAO:
654645567676.JPG

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes