Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I prefer the latter. FFM. I also think so that will happen if you make the right decisions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Therefore, Josy should get the drinks.
View attachment 2336919
I don't think that choice would have any impact on a future 3some. Josy and MC didn't give up on anything he just told her he take care of her horny needs and she made him piny swear but mc was smart and kiss her

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't think that choice would have any impact on a future 3some. Josy and MC didn't give up on anything he just told her he take care of her horny needs and she made him piny swear but mc was smart and kiss her
Maybe. But I like this idea so that little Pinky is the strapon.:cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Darkwen

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I need help from Josy and Maya enthusiasts :cool::coffee:.
I got to the part where Josy compares with Maya who was penetrated the most (episode 9). In this part my relationship is ruined with one of them so I looked in a guide to find out what was going on.

josyvsmaya.jpg

The game apparently doesn't count as "having sex" the first time in Josy's parents' bed.
Probably have to choose one and then the other and so on? :unsure:
What crappy mechanics and I fell into the trap. On top of that I have the bad habit of disabling autosave in all my games and when I save manually I always overwrite the same save point, so I have only one save for each branch.
I'm one of those who get nervous when I have too many saves, it's a tic :eek:.

• Thinking Face

tg

May 1, 2017
I got to the part where Josy compares with Maya who was penetrated the most (episode 9). In this part my relationship is ruined with one of them so I looked in a guide to find out what was going on.

View attachment 2336963

The game apparently doesn't count as "having sex" the first time in Josy's parents' bed.
What crappy mechanics and I fell into the trap. On top of that I have the bad habit of disabling autosave in all my games and when I save manually I always overwrite the same save point, so I have only one save for each branch.
I guess I took the hit on that one. -3 for Maya and +3 for dear Josy. I've always hated Maya's interference in Josy's path. So, I'm looking forward to the eventual break up of those lesbians.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
ok, I'm going to run off the beaten path for a sec and slightly steer away from the current topic. But has anyone figured out who was responsible for leaking Cathy's naked pic on 'Rooster'? or are there not enough clues in the game to figure that out yet?

I have my own theories, but I'm wondering if this has already been the subject of discussion on here before.

Reactions: Jumbi

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 2336963

Are you using a mod?

It says so you followed both Maya and Josy. If this is referring to EP5, then a mod was used, because you can't do this without a mod. Even if you remove the mod, it will stay in the save files and probably cause problems.

I recommend everyone to follow Josy in EP5, because otherwise Maya will see the MC as a woman. Then in EP6 prefer Maya having threesome sex.

Reactions: PickerLewd

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017

View attachment 2336963

Sounds like you just played yourself by having poor saving habits.

Reactions: skc0110

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Playing this game made me realize how bad the games on this site are. Finding something decent here after playing Being a DIK is like finding a needle in a haystack. I shouldn't say this, but I kind of regret playing Being a DIK now. :(

If anyone wants to recommend me a game as good as this I'm all ears.

• Sad
Reactions: Impurity2937

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Are you using a mod?

It says so you followed both Maya and Josy. If this is referring to EP5, then a mod was used, because you can't do this without a mod. Even if you remove the mod, it will stay in the save files and probably cause problems.

I recommend everyone to follow Josy in EP5, because otherwise Maya will see the MC as a woman. Then in EP6 prefer Maya having threesome sex.
The image is from the guide and not from my game. It shows the parts in which the game counts a sex check with each one.
In episode 5 you can only follow one of them but the guide shows both ways although only one counts in the future.
I think you inadvertently gave me the answer I was looking for at the end of your comment, first you have to follow Josy and then Maya in future episodes to keep both happy :sick:.
Thanks man.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2336963

It's really easy, actually. Just have lewd moments with Maya and Josy everytime you have the chance. And when you have to choose between them, just alternate your choices.
I always choose follow Josy in ep. 5 and spend the night with Maya in ep. 7. Then i just take every others chances to fuck them and that's it, both are happy and satisfied.

It's all about balance with my two best girls :love:
screenshot0141.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2336963

I follow Josy in 5 then have two saves for ep 7. For giving Throuple best chance to last balance is key how things play out if you spend more time with one only time will tell how that plays out
The look on Josy face tells you all you need to know
JosyMayapussylicking.png

Aug 30, 2021
Considering it only one episode where Mc and Zoey interact doesn't mean she wont cause problems. Even if she is cool, she is not gonna root for Mc relationship to last just like riona said when you rejected her. Ps- Zoey is also the only one who knows Mc more then the other li.

About Mc behaviour, it pretty normal for people to act immature and retarded especially for 18/19 years old. Neil and Lynette was also like that. It just a personality thing.

Nonetheless, about the all-seeing eye is probably a plot twist (If dpc decided to add another sociopath stalker) or just simple coincidence to fuck with players.

Honestly I don't think being a dik is going to get as dark as acting lesson or have meta-crisis lores
Zoey hasn't even officially met any of MC's potential love interests. She's briefly met Sage, Maya, and Josy. But she has no idea if MC is dating them. So you can't even say how she's gonna react. As his best friend, she might not approve of a girl like Jill or Maya or Bella, but I could see her being cool, even friends, with Sage, Josy, or Quinn. The party was not a good place to get caught up with everything MC. So she does what she can, she meets his DIK brothers and gets in good with them. Ep10 will likely be where she meets the chosen LI or whatever and we will start to see how things play out with her romantically.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes