ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if i need to choose between maya and josy like needed in AL i would just stay with maya, i mean josy is alright, but for me is the girl i like less of 5 main ones, is not like in AL that melissa was like the best girl in all games imo but megan was such a lovely character that made that decision hurt, maybe is about know josy better as she have less scenes than other girls too, but for now seems like she care way less about maya than maya does about her, and that was not my favorite plot twist but well, let's see what happens next...
also choose one between bella, jill and maya would be painful
another to early to decide this :). out of all of the girl, you know the least about Josy, all you know is that she is your summer crush, and you may or may not have sex with her, becasue you assumed you never gonna see her again.

but even before chapter 3, technically, you know the least about Josy, you have the least connection to her, even Jill you know better, and after chapter 3 thats is a fact.

Josy was seems to be unhappy in a long distance relationship. How is different this, than like Sage being unhappy, because she doesn't have sexual life, thanks to Chad, and everyone is way afraid of Chad to even Fuck Sage, except you "us" of course XD .

so while I have more emotional connection to Maya , I can't say anything about Josy because I don't know her enough, I know her enough to not want to hurt her

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't say anything about Josy because I don't know her enough, I know her enough to not want to hurt her
All we really know about her is from the meal that we had at her house she opens up a bit but still like you say we don't know much about her apart from her stepbrother being Tommy I wonder how that's going to go down with him knowing that Josy will be around.

DoomMark

Dec 3, 2017
I wanted to thank Dr PinkCake for a superb game. Having played a good number of games from f95, I thought nothing would top Babysitter but this new episode (episode 3) of Being a DIK has got me absolutely hooked.
Great story, many different paths, lots of excellent sex scenes, some banging tunes and some enjoyable storyline tags (see spoiler)
Thank you Dr PinkCake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mercytea

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
You can switch that off you know in your preferences just scroll down to the part that says
Receive a notification when someone… and uncheck the boxes you wish
Yeah, but it would turn off ALL notifications about rating a thread, not only this one.

Got another 4 notifications since i posted last time, unwatch is the only option :(

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I´ve done some research and installed the game on the laptop. The RAM doesn´t seem to handle the spike. I have no problem on my PC.

Vturnus

Oct 1, 2017
There is a bug with music in chapter 3
After a scene with Maya ( can't remember which scene )
But the playing music after the scene keeps on playing and other music play over it.
It make a chaos :D

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
So do you think Bella's husband is dead, missing or walked out on her? This scene makes me think he's dead otherwise why would the main character hallucinate and get freaked out by what seems to be her husband like he was a ghost? You can use the argument that MC was drunk as fuck but why would you imagine someone who he's never seen before? The guy is wearing Military clothing so I'm guessing he went off to war and never came back?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
He's done it again! Both paths were great and I still absolutely love the soundtrack. Leave it to DPC to leave off on a big cliffhanger though(at least its not a cockblocky cliffhanger at least)..

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
This game is great. And I am only just past the panties stealing.
The content is huge for a 0.3

What is most strange is that the father is a nice guy. In most games he is a big di(c)k or a criminal

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
I´ve done some research and installed the game on the laptop. The RAM doesn´t seem to handle the spike. I have no problem on my PC.
I didn´t give up and came up with a short term solution:

Turn off the processes on your laptops you don´t need. It free´s up the space the memory needs. It works for me now.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What an amazing episode, it seems some of the theories we discussed were right, but Maya+Josy was one of the bests, we were almost joking about this one and it was true in the end, the Chad gay theory also seems to be a serious possibility, the Diks were a lot nicer this episode even Tommy i can't believe i am saying that..., Jill gained so much character development that she went right to the top of my favorites tied with Bella in n:1, speaking of Bella it seems something really dark lurks in her past,what MC said after that scene with her really intrigued me.., since MC's Ex gained a place in the bios and she was also his best friend i think she might visit in the future, Derek surpassed Liam in every way he is the best buddy we could ever asked for, although i kinda feel bad for saying he should pursue Camila, and let the MC fuck her after, but she is the one lusting after him so..., the 3some with Quinn and Riona was awesome, and having Quinn calling you Master is priceless,and poor Tybalt it seems the double cuck theory is gonna happen.. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: hisstoryman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes