trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
You're forgetting that in ep 3 bella think to herself that robert or roger or whatever is her husband name, i don't remember right now, to come home quickly. It means he's alive.
My guess is Bella lost a child, the whole reason why she treat Jill the way she does, why her husband left probaly to a mission in the army and doesn't want to come back and also why she has a locked room in her home.

Anyway....that just me, we need ep 4 RIGHT NOW GODDAMMIT :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I think she killed her husband and buried him in the basement and the MC is next.

The forshadowing that the MC had he known would have ran far away sort of suggests she isn't stable.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I've never had an issue with memory but I remember some people having memory leak problems in Holiday Island.
Try
renpy.free_memory
in the console.
it's usually a problem with the console lines. You will have to goto 00console edit the lines from 1000 to 100

locky

May 1, 2017
Help ...
'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 137, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
st, at)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Mega\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc_Kompressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Mon Aug 19 22:14:39 2019

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
now my hard decision do i go with bella or jill currently i asked kill out on a date. was going to go with joesy... but heck no after what happens at the end of ep 3 i don't wanna be any were near that can of worms.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes