Telefabster

Sep 4, 2018
Is there a way to find out where the savegames are located on MAC ? I cant seem to figure out where to put the savegames i've downloaded on my MAC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any clue ? A bigger reason that Maya need more money and Derek's reputation that Bella hasn't told MC yet.
A hitman to get rid of her Dad :p something to do with him he is one creepy dude I'm thinking maybe Bella has heard some rumours about his family and their reputation.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Since I like Bella anyone else worried after chapter 3 she may try to kill herself with how the mc sounded? :(
No, killing or dying again Bella will be just fine it's probably just all these emotions she is having right now, she has been the Ice Queen for so long it's probably quite a lot for her to take in with how she is feeling around the MC.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so i was playing with a full chick save and it says in chapter 3 im full dik? so im fucked because i dont want to take the dildo helmet the 1 week.... :mad:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a theory about Bella
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And sorry for mistakes, English is not my native language.
It's just my theory. What do you guys think about it? I am probably overreacting LOL
I'd say it's one of the better ones I've heard a lot of it makes sense I wonder if the part about the army perhaps he was killed on duty and she is in denial over it and still thinks he will come back and by doing this she shut off all her emotions and still waits for the day that he comes back.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Has this been shared if so could someone link it to me ?

Dont want to go through the thread to avoid spoilers.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Personally I think Jill is the only girl in the game who's relationship material. All the other girls, as gorgeous as they are come with way too much baggage. The only other exception is the ex from the flashback, I'd love to see her come back.
I agree wholeheartedly. Jill seems like the most legitimate option followed by Maya. As for the ex, my first thought, other than that she was hot, was that the dev should incorporate her back into the picture

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019

Has this been shared if so could someone link it to me ?

Dont want to go through the thread to avoid spoilers.
Well if DPC reads this, I played the 0.3 version on a fresh installed computer (I installed windows10 2 weeks ago) and didn't have any crash.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes