89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Well if DPC reads this, I played the 0.3 version on a fresh installed computer (I installed windows10 2 weeks ago) and didn't have any crash.
I did keeps crashing, would like to see the results to see if its just me

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
I did keeps crashing, would like to see the results to see if its just me
Try to explain more maybe if DPC find a constant between the people who crash, we can find a solution, like :

OS (and if windows, which version by typing winver in CMD)
Graphics card, RAM, cpu ? Is Graphics card driver up to date?
Enough space ?
Modded game or original game ?
Using old save or new save ?
Kind of crash ? Error or just the game disappear without any error ? If Error what kind?
Did you copy the content of the update on the old version or did you copy the save inside the folder of the 0.3 ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I mostly enjoyed this update. My impressions inside the spoiler tag (incase someone haven't played it yet).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: did we lose anyone already via ragequiting after this episode? :devilish::devilish::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: hyper321

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Try to explain more maybe if DPC find a constant between the people who crash, we can find a solution, like :

Enough space ?
Kind of crash ? Error or just the game disappear without any error ? If Error what kind?
These are some of the tracebacks

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

Enough space ?
Did you copy the content of the update on the old version or did you copy the save inside the folder of the 0.3 ?
I have 600gb free memory
i Tried to update my graphics driver. I downloaded a new one but it wont let me install it, it says "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

IDK what to do

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have 600gb free memory
i Tried to update my graphics driver. I downloaded a new one but it wont let me install it, it says "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the software"

IDK what to do
I explained it to you yesterday :(

• Haha
Reactions: sarge87

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Could you explain to me again? sorry.

I'm pretty sure i tried the things you said yesterday nothing worked.
I'm pretty sure it works if you do it. And you never did tell how much RAM you have and whats your OS.

So anyway. Its the walkthrough mod that keeps crashing your game. Easiest solution is to don't use it. BUT if you used it and games keep crashing it means it messed up the file called "persistent" in your save folder. Now thats a pretty important file. So it doesn't matter if you start a new game, if that file is messed up it will keep crashing.

So the solution is that you delete the persistent file. There is both of those. In both save folder. One save folder is within the game's directory. The other is in the C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK folder. You may not see this location because the AppData folder is by default hidden by windows. You can set it to appear or you just simply manually write the location into the header, that will open it for you.

From there delete the whole BaDIK folder. With saves and all. Then detele the game itself. With saves and all. Re-extract it. Launch it. This will create a new persistent file. Forget the mod (for now) and try if it keeps crashing on you or not.

Reactions: Salopio

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I KNEW IT!!...Finally played it right to get that scene near the end in the library..Holy CRAP! I knew she dug him all along... :love:

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I'm pretty sure it works if you do it. And you never did tell how much RAM you have and whats your OS.

So anyway. Its the walkthrough mod that keeps crashing your game. Easiest solution is to don't use it. BUT if you used it and games keep crashing it means it messed up the file called "persistent" in your save folder. Now thats a pretty important file. So it doesn't matter if you start a new game, if that file is messed up it will keep crashing.

So the solution is that you delete the persistent file. There is both of those. In both save folder. One save folder is within the game's directory. The other is in the C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\BeingaDIK folder. You may not see this location because the AppData folder is by default hidden by windows. You can set it to appear or you just simply manually write the location into the header, that will open it for you.

From there delete the whole BaDIK folder. With saves and all. Then detele the game itself. With saves and all. Re-extract it. Launch it. This will create a new persistent file. Forget the mod (for now) and try if it keeps crashing on you or not.
I have 6.00Gb RAM
I dont know where to find my OS im not anygood with computers

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

I have deleted all the saves and tried again without the mods it still doesn't work.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

When the characters blink the screen rather goes black or it shows grey and black pixel which crashes the game. The game will also just crash randomly and it says Being A Dik exe has stopped working......

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I'd say it's one of the better ones I've heard a lot of it makes sense I wonder if the part about the army perhaps he was killed on duty and she is in denial over it and still thinks he will come back and by doing this she shut off all her emotions and still waits for the day that he comes back.
my theory is that isabella cheated with jade on her husband, then her husband leaved and she is waiting for him, feeling sorry for having cheated... is a wild guess but we know jade did have some kind of thing with isabella after we Heard jades husband say so...
(that may be why her bio say she was married and not still married...or widowed...)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have 6.00Gb RAM
I dont know where to find my OS im not anygood with computers

Seriously, google is out there. Use it. ;)

ps: you don't need to triple post. You can edit your posts with more quotes.

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017

OS is Windows 7 Home Premium

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
my theory is that isabella cheated with jade on her husband, then her husband leaved and she is waiting for him, feeling sorry for having cheated... is a wild guess but we know jade did have some kind of thing with isabella after we Heard jades husband say so...
(that may be why her bio say she was married and not still married...or widowed...)
I'm not so sure I keep hearing the cheating part being brought up but if anything it would be more likely the husband that's cheating and has may be taken off with another woman.

scor099

Aug 6, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Βεινγ α ΔΙΚ ω0.3.0.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.08.2019 (bugfix)
there's a bug in the beginning of episode 2 at the party, every time I try to get the first floor a bug screen pops up and it sends me to the second floor, can you fix it please.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes