Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
For me its 200-220mb. Thats some serious memory leak you got there guys. I'm using the full version btw.

Reactions: r_luc77

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are methods to try and fix memory leak on Win7. But thats your homeworks guys. Start googling how to fix memory leaks. There are several youtube video guides too. Definitely don't forget to read commentsections there.

Rendy7

Dec 28, 2018
I wanted to thank Dr PinkCake for a superb game. Having played a good number of games from f95, I thought nothing would top Babysitter but this new episode (episode 3) of Being a DIK has got me absolutely hooked.
Great story, many different paths, lots of excellent sex scenes, some banging tunes and some enjoyable storyline tags (see spoiler)
Thank you Dr PinkCake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that quote worries me big time. Bella is bae

Reactions: B-52reloaded

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
but then if her husband cheated why whould she be so loyal to him? besides she say "i cant do this..." a lot of times.
also you are missing the fact that she says "please james ... forgive me"
Seems more like there is some trauma there rather than a case of cheating. The more obvious would be the husband is dead, missing or in a hospital with some incurable disease.

Reactions: diegao

arms99

May 11, 2018
but then if her husband cheated why whould she be so loyal to him? besides she say "i cant do this..." a lot of times.
also you are missing the fact that she says "please james ... forgive me"
Personally I think the "being faithful to the memory of a dead husband" theory makes the most sense. In act 2 when the MC ends up drunk at her place and kisses her, afterwards in her bed she's thinking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: smokebox

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah she doesn't seems like a woman who cheats, even with MC it seems more that her body its acting on her own, sure she started to like the guy but she is doing her best to hold back she even started to cry,that line MC saying he wouldn't kiss her that night and would ask for help if he knew back them what he knows now, that line made me think that her husband is dead and she can't accept that he is dead, or the guy is in really bad shape or m.i.a, or he leaved her for another woman
I'm with you on that. I'll even guess that the military guy the MC saw while piss drunk at Isabella's that turned out to be a mannequin could be like a ghost. Not saying it will turn supernatural, just a little tongue-in-cheek clue as to why Bella is like she is.

ps : that game is a blast by the way. Special mention to the awesome, and free of licence, music !

Reactions: smokebox

Nil887002

Jun 7, 2019
Hii guys this is for those who waiting for android version.......

Download it and enjoy

Reactions: Sasako

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
For me its 200-220mb. Thats some serious memory leak you got there guys. I'm using the full version btw.
That is nothing.

Shrugs.
Just did what you said and it keeps crashing. Windows 7, 300gb free space, 4gb ram. It crashes when the game gets around 1.44gb of ram. Already update the codecs either.
Any other idea? I really want to play ep3.... never had any problem playing ep 1 or 2 or Acting Lessons. And i never played with the walktrought mod.
Did you try manually setting the page file?

To increase Page File size in Windows, follow these steps:
  1. Right click on This PC and open Properties.
  2. Select Advanced System Properties
  3. Click Advanced tab
  4. Under Performance, click Settings
  5. Under Performance Options, click Advanced tab
  6. Here under Virtual memory pane, select Change
  7. Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size or system managed page file for all drives
  8. Highlight your system drive
  9. Select Custom size
  10. Change the Initial size value and the Maximum size value to a higher value (try 4GB/4096MB init and 32GB/32767MB max if you have 4GB)
  11. Click Set
  12. Finally, Click Apply/OK all the way.
  13. Reboot computer

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
there's a bug in the beginning of episode 2 at the party, every time I try to get the first floor a bug screen pops up and it sends me to the second floor, can you fix it please.
it's already been fixed a long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

WhoDisDen

Jan 22, 2018
You either have been giving quinn money and buying specials or choose to stay and romance maya.

Here is a save if you want to watch it. goto page 42
I put the file into my save folder, I went to page 42 but there wasn't anything there? I assume i'm doing something wrong?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
well Maya has been out due to Hell Week so no chance of flirting her up so it really (for me) comes down to Bella and Jill

r_luc77

Dec 8, 2018
That is nothing.

Shrugs.

Did you try manually setting the page file?

To increase Page File size in Windows, follow these steps:
  1. Right click on This PC and open Properties.
  2. Select Advanced System Properties
  3. Click Advanced tab
  4. Under Performance, click Settings
  5. Under Performance Options, click Advanced tab
  6. Here under Virtual memory pane, select Change
  7. Uncheck Automatically manage paging file size or system managed page file for all drives
  8. Highlight your system drive
  9. Select Custom size
  10. Change the Initial size value and the Maximum size value to a higher value (try 4GB/4096MB init and 32GB/32767MB max if you have 4GB)
  11. Click Set
  12. Finally, Click Apply/OK all the way.
  13. Reboot computer
I did it now and it keeps crashing. This is weird. Or my pc is just old. Maybe both

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes