sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I think that's why Bella has taken a liking to the MC because she reminds her of him and the bit when she asks for forgiveness is because she realizes now that there is something developing between her and the MC.
She needs to get better jokes that can make her smile. Man she's a tough crowd.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
She needs to get better jokes that can make her smile. Man she's a tough crowd.
That will happen eventually she just has all these layers of not showing her emotions but that last update was very telling she vented at the nerds looked like she needed that and the scene with the MC well look at how that went.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
No, your right about that but you know how much DPC likes his twists she will have finally fallen for the MC only for the husband to show up at the worst possible time.
Yes he will show up- to pick up his stuff and deliver divorce papers telling her that he decides he want to be with other woman he cheated on with.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes he will show up- to pick up his stuff and deliver divorce papers telling her that he decides he want to be with other woman he cheated on with.
Another possible outcome that could end badly for Bella or it could be a weight off her shoulders.

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hi guys I would appreciate some tips regarding the brawler minigame. I don't have real problem with it, I just would be really satisfied to manage to beat the hard one during the first free roam. And maybe some of you manage to do it already, and so my question is pretty simple : what build do you have used to achieve that ?
Iirc : I got the better result by having the counter-attack skill + some dexterity (I manage to reach 50% of the opponent health, yeah it's look kinda bad but it was the end of the day^^), maybe it's doable with this build but if there is a more efficient one I would appreciate to try it :). Thanks !

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Sorry for those who are rooting for either Bella or Jill. But I can't help rooting for little Maya than anyone else in this story.
Though most of their girls looks and sounds vulnerable but Maya's situation want me to really go beyond and help her achieve her free tuition without her being with the HOTS.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I am not getting any keypress area on the touchscreen in today's version also:oops::cry:
View attachment 376492 View attachment 376493
the entire screen is your area. just hit it when you have to press a key. use the image in my post as scheme where you have to touch. there will be no overlay or something to visibly divide the screen diagonally.

Reactions: R129K

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
That will happen eventually she just has all these layers of not showing her emotions but that last update was very telling she vented at the nerds looked like she needed that and the scene with the MC well look at how that went.
Is she angry because the feelings she had for the MC was getting to her? :unsure:

I know the husband coming back will complicate things, sure. But we also need to figure out why she cheated in the first place. Was her husband unfaithful to her and then she hooked up with the teacher for revenge? Was the marriage rocky when it happened and she just cheated? Did she do it to save her husband from blackmail or some other issue?

So many questions. :unsure:

mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
Hi guys I would appreciate some tips regarding the brawler minigame. I don't have real problem with it, I just would be really satisfied to manage to beat the hard one during the first free roam. And maybe some of you manage to do it already, and so my question is pretty simple : what build do you have used to achieve that ?
Iirc : I got the better result by having the counter-attack skill + some dexterity (I manage to reach 50% of the opponent health, yeah it's look kinda bad but it was the end of the day^^), maybe it's doable with this build but if there is a more efficient one I would appreciate to try it :). Thanks !
I beat the Jock on the first free roam by spending 3 money to max up my dexterity. The build was 1HP, 1POW, 4DEX, 1MOV, nothing else. Dexterity should be the most important key to beat the brawler mini-game. :unsure:

Reactions: -GG-

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
the entire screen is your area. just hit it when you have to press a key. use the image in my post as scheme where you have to touch. there will be no overlay or something to visibly divide the screen diagonally.
Sorry I thought it would be visible.:p
Thanks it helped:giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes