Jan 31, 2023
The most important mystery in the game right now is why the fuck did Quinn steal Josy's Jacket and why does she wear it so nonchalantly around campus.
Quinn also lent her transparent bikini to Josy for the sexy carwash, and she's obviously making some kind of effort of being friendly to Josy when she and Maya are dancing during the prep's hell week party, I would not be surprised if Quinn makes a concerted effort to get closer to Josy, especially after the MJ breakup.

It's established that Josy is a bit of a pushover, and that she's uncomfortable with confrontations, so I think that Josy might have lent Quinn her jacket.

Buddy11

Dec 30, 2021
I think Mel is way hotter than Sarah, so there's no doubt about it... :) everyone has their preferences
The video was when I spent the night with Josy after the HOT party. :p :p :p
That's obviously your opinion.. Mel doesn't even stand a chance to Sarah and You spent the night with josy? Lmao sure you were dreaming cause she was with me that night and we were MAKING BABIES!!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's so fucking boring.

There are already two other threesomes with Riona that kick the shit outta this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I'd have preferred if DPC went back and remastered some of the earlier seasons' sex scenes than have wasted his time on all of this shithouse clone series.

The only thing that would improve the clone series for me would be to make the two clones aware of each other, in a funny way. High fiving and shit, basically being total DIKs while they're drilling someone. Because this current shit is robotic and soulless.
Anything but another remaster. JUST NO. I was better able to endure a couple more months of these weird clones than if DPC had spent a year and a half on a remaster of the first season that looks good even today. I didn't want this disease of the gaming industry to get here. All that is left is to endure 8 clones within two weeks, it will end soon. I don't know what came over him when he came up with this idea, is it trolling or is he just taking a break from the monotonous work in this way, or testing the reaction of the audience to a possible MFM ... anyway it will end.

And if anyone tired of clones cringe too, take this anti-stress pic:
7890783.JPG

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quinn also lent her transparent bikini to Josy for the sexy carwash, and she's obviously making some kind of effort of being friendly to Josy when she and Maya are dancing during the prep's hell week party, I would not be surprised if Quinn makes a concerted effort to get closer to Josy, especially after the MJ breakup.

It's established that Josy is a bit of a pushover, and that she's uncomfortable with confrontations, so I think that Josy might have lent Quinn her jacket.
Quinn will never have Josy. I already shown her the way. Standing up and saying no to Becky.
Oh yeah and she will be to busy having threesomes with me and sage to care about Quinn after she break up with MJ

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
it is very weird that these have apparently evolved to now not even show MC's face at all. Is there any point of it being a "clone series" if you cant even guarantee that the two dudes are clones of the MC? like isnt that the ENTIRE point of this bizarre endeavor??

what the fuck is this shit??? lmao
Might as well do double penetration with 2 dildos and call it a day.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
it is very weird that these have apparently evolved to now not even show MC's face at all. Is there any point of it being a "clone series" if you cant even guarantee that the two dudes are clones of the MC? like isnt that the ENTIRE point of this bizarre endeavor??

what the fuck is this shit??? lmao
generic product that will suit everyone, who wants to see their father-in-law and brother-in-law just have to put a little effort into it

because you forget that there are also people who are jealous of MCs, and they are not a few :oops:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's unlikely that you can SLI 4090's, since NVIDIA officially shut down physical bridges. But it's a massive upgrade nonetheless. In the 4090 vs 3090Ti test, the 4090 showed something insane like 2.5 times better performance than the 3090Ti. Then the 4090 won again in the test against 3090Ti SLI, with the gap in performance not being even close.
Yeah, probably costs 2.5 times more as well.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Nah, that won't work, His fingers are not as big as his Dick:ROFLMAO:
Size certainly matters, but it's not always crucial. With your finger, you can perform many more different manipulations, movements. Alternating rotational and translational movements with your finger, you can achieve an amazing effect. This has been tested many times.
Of course, there is a risk that the girl may shit herself during the process. Stimulation of the rectum is such a thing... But in love, as in war, you can't do without risk .

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes