Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We know now that Arieth is pregnant. Do we think there's another pregnant girl? Even if yes, I doubt it will be anyone that the MC has had relations with (or not), as those variables would complicate the game branching considerably.
If you somehow think that the current overuse of redundant variables and wonky code doesn't already "complicate the game branching considerably" then you must've surely eaten a piece of Tybalt's watermelon.... say it ain't so bud. :ROFLMAO: :p

(Just yankin' your chain, all in fun.)

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Bruh took me age to get to it but just got through the confrontation with zoey and this game always been cringe as hell or what :HideThePain: I sacrifice my time and energy to turn this idiot mc into an absolute chad and first time he's given free will he uses that shit to cry his eyes out over a girl who ghosted him for like a year :HideThePain: Bruh was more iffy about the two randos who cheated on eachother with him :HideThePain:

Actually photoshop her getting blacked too and send it to the idiot, not like trains haven't likely been ran in san fran or wherever it was :LUL:

Reactions: AMDrx6700xt

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Firstly, I believe that's the one I really wanted, with the Elisa. But more importantly and please forgive me for I am slow-witted, what is "search the meta" mean? I tried using SauceNAO and Yandex to track them down with no luck, so this help could be immensely helpful in the future.

Sep 24, 2017
Did the SanchoMod mod bug my game? I get all the way through the Halloween party after Bella comes to the party and runs into Jill the game then jumps to Jill meeting bella outside not going to the party and it ends up in a circular path repeating.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Did the SanchoMod mod bug my game? I get all the way through the Halloween party after Bella comes to the party and runs into Jill the game then jumps to Jill meeting bella outside not going to the party and it ends up in a circular path repeating.
Not the SanchoMod. You've used a different mod to have multiple paths open (in this case both Bella and Jill) Sancho's mod doesn't allow that so you've used Scrappy's mod or you've altered things through the console yourself.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Not the SanchoMod. You've used a different mod to have multiple paths open (in this case both Bella and Jill) Sancho's mod doesn't allow that so you've used Scrappy's mod or you've altered things through the console yourself.
it's amazing how some people will do everything to run through a VN against how it's intended to be played. Being greedy will always come around to bite you in the ass, and never in the good way. :ROFLMAO:

With respect to the modders and their know-how and scripting abilities, I'll never use those scripts. I have more respect than that for the creators for the time and effort they put into their creations to cheat my way around their products. Just play them as they're intended to be played................. :geek:

:sneaky:

Harveztrau

Aug 8, 2017
Brother... you know I'd never leave folks hangin' like that. I've never ever fucked up anyone's save in hundreds of thousands of DL's... it ain't gonna start now. I can't see the future but I do know I can fix anything I've personally coded or any attempt to bork my shit. I work with almost every dev I mod on so there's 1) no reason for a dev to attempt to bork the mod 2) I fix all their bugs ahead of them so I'm always to theirs and your benefit. Admittedly though DPC and I have never communicated privately so there's always odds he might not like how I present his efforts but I sure try my best to stay true to the vision.

I'm not shitting on any other mod on the site for any VN, all I'm saying is that I'm a better coder than most devs and I would never fuck you or leave you fucked. Who else has a "save fixer" for their mod if you decide you don't want to use it any longer? Who else makes hotfixes within minutes/hours if a bug is ever found (which is very very rare)? Bud, I make these mods for my personal use... fucking you would be like me fucking myself... be assured I don't roll like that.
u r the king of the castle

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Brother... you know I'd never leave folks hangin' like that. I've never ever fucked up anyone's save in hundreds of thousands of DL's... it ain't gonna start now. I can't see the future but I do know I can fix anything I've personally coded or any attempt to bork my shit. I work with almost every dev I mod on so there's 1) no reason for a dev to attempt to bork the mod 2) I fix all their bugs ahead of them so I'm always to theirs and your benefit. Admittedly though DPC and I have never communicated privately so there's always odds he might not like how I present his efforts but I sure try my best to stay true to the vision.

I'm not shitting on any other mod on the site for any VN, all I'm saying is that I'm a better coder than most devs and I would never fuck you or leave you fucked. Who else has a "save fixer" for their mod if you decide you don't want to use it any longer? Who else makes hotfixes within minutes/hours if a bug is ever found (which is very very rare)? Bud, I make these mods for my personal use... fucking you would be like me fucking myself... be assured I don't roll like that.
Your mod works fantastic dude. You can even load a modded endgame save from season 1-2 into a completely unmodded season 3 and it works perfectly. Been playing it like that for when DPC one day release episode 10 and you need time to update. Its always people with other mods having looping issues.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Bruh took me age to get to it but just got through the confrontation with zoey and this game always been cringe as hell or what :HideThePain: I sacrifice my time and energy to turn this idiot mc into an absolute chad and first time he's given free will he uses that shit to cry his eyes out over a girl who ghosted him for like a year :HideThePain: Bruh was more iffy about the two randos who cheated on eachother with him :HideThePain:

Actually photoshop her getting blacked too and send it to the idiot, not like trains haven't likely been ran in san fran or wherever it was :LUL:
That bugged me too. It was so weird reading that shit. I hope DPC was just pouring some gasoline on the floor with this one and some time in the future he'll strike the match . Either that or he wrote that part for a CHICK mc and forgot/didn't bother to add more appropriate response to our HUGE DIK Fuckface.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That bugged me too. It was so weird reading that shit. I hope DPC was just pouring some gasoline on the floor with this one and some time in the future he'll strike the match . Either that or he wrote that part for a CHICK mc and forgot/didn't bother to add more appropriate response to our HUGE DIK Fuckface.
Just a little life lesson doesn't matter what kinda of a hardass you are or become. If someone you really loved and was there for you for the worst of times and you really cared about comes back into your life you will cry like a little bitch too. Emotions is strange thing. That scenario is perfectly viable. Anyone saying they will not show any kind of emotion during a situation like that is in denial.

squares

Mar 27, 2019
Just a little life lesson doesn't matter what kinda of a hardass you are or become. If someone you really loved and was there for you for the worst of times and you really cared about comes back into your life you will cry like a little bitch too. Emotions is strange thing. That scenario is perfectly viable. Anyone saying they will not show any kind of emotion during a situation like that is in denial.
Please, I cry like a little girl over less sensitive topics, while reading some of the works available here, so don't tell about feelings. As for life lessons, I could give you a couple to think about, but they are rather personal and also I am not that cruel to strangers. My Fuckface, on the other hand, has gone through a lot of shit in a span of several weeks, so excuse me if I find it hard to believe he would break over a person he rarely think about during his college days. Especially after deciding something very important to him.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes