Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yeh, I think you could be onto something to consider where she is concerned. It does make one wonder doesn't it?
:unsure:

And I just looked out my window and it's fawking snowing.... mid may and all my shovels are stored away.
/me bangs head on desk.
Yeah, we had a hot day out yesterday, and last night we had a frost warning. Today it is only 5C out (I'm in Canada). Fun weather! ;)

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

sampow

May 14, 2023
That sounds plausible. I forget that particular scene so... just something I probably forgot about that I thought was interesting <shrug>.

It's amazing the images I seen while browsing that I don't recall seeing while playing. I may have to play through again. heheh
There's a lot of gold out there that you forget about after a while, like this gem:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mc is having a wonderful influence on our dear Bella. :ROFLMAO:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I was browsing through the game's images looking for reference images and I noticed something from episode 7 that I either forgot or missed. Not sure what sort of importance it has in the overall game, but the DEV felt a need to point it out. Karen has a hearing aid. Again, seems relatively unimportant except for the fact that it is zoomed in on and pointed out which makes me wonder why? Maybe I'm reading too much into this...

View attachment 2628733
It's also a target on the Pack Quest in the HOTs party free roam and why she didn't know who MC was when he visited the sauna. It was the subject of her being bullied in school, a common theme in the game and the one thing that MC says he has in common with her. Her bio description says that all MC can remember about her is she wears a hearing aid and has social anxiety. It could be a setup for a later confrontation/teaching moment with MC, where she says she may not be able to hear very well but she knows how to listen, or something like that.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Somehow it seems DPC really likes Bella and really dislikes Jill. I mean, the banana stunt he pulled on her, meanwhile doing that small, but quite significant switch to younger/teen Bella in some of her lewd and non-lewd scenes. That was really mastefully done and gave even more depth to her character, her plight, the situation and the relationship in which she is with the MC. I expect very painful revelations on the Bella path. Somehow having the hottest girl(she is hands down objectively the best model out of all LIs) has to have emotional or other drawbacks. The thing with her is a very bitter-sweet experience, for me at least.

Reactions: c0gnomen
Mar 9, 2019
The only and one req to get this scene - went with Jill on picnic in EP6. In EP7 you may pick what you want - having a DIK affinity you may try to fight for her, Jill will silently reject MC or having a Neutral or Chick affinity you may decide to not fight for her (to avoid getting on her path with all future consequences).

Bench scene with Jill in EP9 have 5 scenarios:

2 of them are "friendly" and ends well:
a) req to went on picnic with her, but stop any futher advances by not fighting for her or by MC DIK affinity in EP7
b) req to get rare rejection scene in EP8 at her date with Tybalt - you have to pursue only her (no any other MGs or this choice will not be available) but have to fail the last steps (easiest way - have a DIK affinity and choice to fight for her in EP7). Then MC will get a rare Jill / Others choice and selecting Jill will lead to this scene. She will dump MC and he will end up on Others road after that.

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage
b) if you rejected her for Bella

The last, exclusive bench scene nor good, nor bad, if you even never romanced Jill, but just decided to choice Bella.

And finally, you're not getting any bench scene if you didn't went on picnic with her or dumped her instantly on first tennis date.
Hmmm I've done the other three so far, but I assume of these two choices;

2 of them are breakup variations:
a) if you rejected her for J&M or Sage(crossed out what I've already seen)
b) if you rejected her for Bella

going for Bella hurts Jill more?

If that is the case, I look forward to destroying Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes