anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So for doing a Quinn and Rio path what do you guys is better?
Taking Quinn's restaurant or not?
The only downside of taking the restaurant is the potential reaction in future episodes of the MGs when the whole thing goes public and they found out that you knew about and used it. There's no downside to using the restaurant when the girls you are going for are involved in the restaurant. So restaurant is the best option for a Quinn and Rio path.

Reactions: Fess1998 and Jumbi

sampow

May 14, 2023
Are you so sure, so that the MC has no sisters? Yes, the MC always says so he doesn't have siblings, but maybe he just doesn't know so he has a sister. But Neil had his fair share of women before Lynette and at the end of EP8 we read that.

Neil: "Haha! Luis! You know, this reminds me of this girl I met last year!"

Again, you take it upon yourself to know what 99.99% of the players are thinking. Such rhetoric does not impress or intimidate me. Likewise, your attempt to "insult" me remains only an attempt. Besides, you should have noticed in the game that Derek does not joke when it comes to the welfare of his sister.

Of course, future events can't change the past, but the past determines the future. The choices in the game lead to multiple endings to the game. Ergo, if the MC did not have sexual acts with Jill or Sage in the past (EP1 to EP9), then she could be related to him in the future (EP10 > X). The Patreon rules would not necessarily be violated because if you read through the Patreon rule, there is a gray area.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC loves to give players choices and it takes advantage of Patreon's gray area. DPC himself doesn't want incest and that's fine, that's why he steers us towards it with the choices we make so that there won't be any incest. If the MC does not have sexual acts with Sage and Jill, there could, not must, be an end for the MC where Jill and/or Sage are his sisters. As I wrote in the previous post, I think it is unlikely, but it is theoretically possible.

However, I assume that DPC has a backup for Derek fucks MC sister. Lynn. The girl Derek fucked in EP4. What was Lynette's nickname again? Lynn.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the mc has no living family members other than his dad.

I'm not trying to intimidate nor insult you, but you know yourself that your views and theories go well outside anything else that is posted here. You're literally renowned for it. Hell my eyeball pfp was even chosen with you in mind based on all the fantastical things you see in eye reflections!

But this sentence of yours:

"Of course, future events can't change the past, but the past determines the future. The choices in the game lead to multiple endings to the game. Ergo, if the MC did not have sexual acts with Jill or Sage in the past (EP1 to EP9), then she could be related to him in the future (EP10 > X). The Patreon rules would not necessarily be violated because if you read through the Patreon rule, there is a gray area."

Your "ergo" is "err... no...".

You're suggesting that Sage or Jill's familial relationship with the mc is determined by actions that took place after they were born (i.e. whether they had sex together or not during adulthood). That means we are changing the past (i.e. their familial relationship since birth) based on decisions that occurred after (specifically once the mc became an adult).

At no point are we going back in time to influence decisions (of Neil's or Lynette's) prior to the mc's birth. So affecting who the mc is related to is not part of our scope of control.

Of course, if you're just saying that DPC can pull a fast one, and say it's one story with one history if the mc fucks Jill, otherwise it's a different story with a different history if he doesn't, well I guess he could do that, and he would be heavily criticised for it, because that means anything could change arbitrarily based on any decision. And doing that would undermine the world that DPC has created for us.

Also, currently, there is absolutely no evidence of any decisions in the game changing anything in the past, only the future. Doesn't make it a rule, but doesn't give your theory precedence either.

Your point of the nuance within the Patreon rules is a good one though. Jill could actually turn out to be related to the mc somehow, regardless of their sexual relationship, and once discovering their unintended incestual endeavours, they would stop. That would be a story element, rather than a fetish. But it's a fine line, and being temporarily banned from Patreon would cost DPC 10s of thousands of dollars. So why bother?

Do the restaurant. Do it!

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
the best riona route :
1.Join the restaurant
2.Be on quinn's good side and do all 3 restaurant events to get the three some with her and quinn
3.be Sage's fuck buddy because gives you the option to get riona scene at HOT's
4.Ep.4 at the DIK's party tells riona about the Cathy drama and kiss her.
5.Ep.5Make sure you have money so you pay her and you get her sex scene
6.After you get the new phone she'll text u and be nice
7.I forget what ep it was but she'll text about the stalker problem
8.Ep.7you can sleep with her first but give her the drink she likes and you either pay for her sex scene or get free but two ways.a.hang out with quinn and sleep with all the HOT's who worked with her.She'll give you a freebie then you can choose riona.Riona will tell you that quinn says you can have it for free.b.you just ak to get it for free if you paid her in Ep5
9.help her in the dorm party
10.in the end,you do get a riona moment which was a nice detail and callback to the moment that happened in ep.7

Reactions: sampow

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
the best riona route :
1.Join the restaurant
2.Be on quinn's good side and do all 3 restaurant events to get the three some with her and quinn
3.be Sage's fuck buddy because gives you the option to get riona scene at HOT's
4.Ep.4 at the DIK's party tells riona about the Cathy drama and kiss her.
5.Ep.5Make sure you have money so you pay her and you get her sex scene
6.After you get the new phone she'll text u and be nice
7.I forget what ep it was but she'll text about the stalker problem
8.Ep.7you can sleep with her first but give her the drink she likes and you either pay for her sex scene or get free but two ways.a.hang out with quinn and sleep with all the HOT's who worked with her.She'll give you a freebie then you can choose riona.Riona will tell you that quinn says you can have it for free.b.you just ak to get it for free if you paid her in Ep5
9.help her in the dorm party
10.in the end,you do get a riona moment which was a nice detail and callback to the moment that happened in ep.7
I actually prefer not to join the restaurant on my Riona route. Sure, you miss 3 sex scenes during the first 5 episodes (you used to be able to get the one in Episode 5 without it but DPC changed that) but after that, it's all the same and without the prostitution thing hanging over the MC's head.

Dec 29, 2018
Riona wanted to grab a rich guy and enjoy her life. I think so that's what Quinn wants as well. They just keep their heads above water with drug dealing and prostitution until they reach their goal. But they don't want old guys. Therefore they try to catch themselves a Preps. Mona rushes things and gets on Stephen's radar. He asks Mona for sex, but not because he wants sex, but because he can confirm a rumor that way.

Mona has to leave, but Camila can stay because she's not on Stephen's radar. Maybe that's even why Mona is leaving. If she stayed, she would put all of her sisters on Stephen's radar, including her friend Camila. Actually, that's a good clue so Stephen wouldn't work with Quinn and lie to Mona about her connection to Stephen.
That poster on the wall is used in plenty of games as decoration to make room look lived-in and not completely barren. And yet you have decided that this is a carefully planted clue that can reveal a character's deepest desires. You're making mountains out of molehills, and jumping to absurd conclusions from two lines of dialogue and a random poster on a wall.

Camilla: This thing we're doing, it's for college, right?

Mona: It was never about college for me.

Let's think of a few possibilities for these two lines here. Riona is doing it for the drugs. Riona is doing it as an attempt to escape her unhappy life. Riona is doing it to help her oldest friend. Riona is trying to become a prep's trophy wife.

What's most likely? That she's doing it for a combination of the first three reasons. Quinn is her oldest friend and Riona knows how desperate she is. When not out partying and doing drugs, Riona is often found alone and looking unhappy, depressed, or even scared. What's least likely? She's trying to land a rich guy.

If a prep is going to go looking for a trophy wife, it's not going to be a heavily tattooed girl with a drug habit who prostitutes herself. They are going to want a girl who the other uptight prep snobs will view as an acceptable and respected member of society. This is why we see Tybalt going after Jill and not any of the HOTs.

And what reason do I have to think that Riona was doing "this thing" for Quinn? Well, I have the entire conversation that you cut two lines from.

Riona complains about Quinn, calls Camila her best friend (which is huge because up until now that's been Quinn), says she will quit helping Quinn if things don't turn around in a hurry, and says that she doesn't have a future in college because she's dumb (which is what Quinn told her to keep her obedient). Camila acts like any true friend, and reassures Riona that she is smart and fully capable of graduating because she has been doing just fine so far.

There was not a single thing in that conversation that would lead any rational mind to suspect Riona of having planned to become a kept woman by landing a wealthy prep kid. Nothing. It was all about how Camila and Riona are become best friends, and Quinn is becoming isolated and desperate.

That whole conversation was about Quinn losing control and spiralling downwards, as is much of the game.

The day after the party we see a scene where Heather complains to Riona about the "misunderstanding" with the DIKs, and she starts questioning why they were even there to begin with. Riona tries to make her believe that they needed more money for the increased members, but Heather doesn't buy it. She mentions the fees they have to pay (which is in stark contrast to the "rumors" of free tuition spread by Quinn to get recruits). Then she begins talking about how Sage should step down as a leader.

The next scene is a strung out Quinn calling her dealer to say that she can make a payment that she was late on. Camilia enters the room and tells her that Mona is out. Quinn is scared and angrily asks if Mona is going to be a problem. The next chapter starts with a flashback to Quinn's childhood with her junkie parents, and a short scene later we see Quinn confronting Mona.

Mona: I thought I could, but as soon as he started touching me I felt sick.
Quinn: Pathetic. This isn't the same go-getter I talked to before. You know what you agreed to.
Mona: But I don't want it anymore. You never told me I had to do old guys!

So we know that Quinn told Mona that she had to do guys, just not old guys. Mona then promises not to say anything about it or the drug deals, which is news to Lily who is still in the room because Quinn failed to intimidate her into leaving. Quinn then issues a thinly veiled threat to Mona. Quinn later gets jumped and robbed. She talks to Riona who tells her that she feels like she's being followed. Quinn ridicules her and Riona starts to complain about how this isn't what Quinn promised it would be like. We later see Maya confront Quinn about the tutition she promised her and Mona, and after Mona backs Quinn's lies, Maya slaps her and storms out. The chapter ends with Burke deleting Mona's scholarship application and we see Mona leaving campus with her bags packed. Quinn's problems continue to build when Sage hears of the slap and demands the Quinn go make nice with Maya, who will later tell Sage that Quinn did the exact opposite.

Mona's departure leads to Camila becoming closer to Quinn, Quinn being more distant from both of them, and to Lily learning about Quinn's dealings, and also to Sage starting to rein in Quinn. Nothing anywhere has anything to do with any of them trying to become a trophy wife. It was all about Quinn being a stubborn incompetent moron who alienates her closest friends and is setting herself up for disaster.

sampow

May 14, 2023
That poster on the wall is used in plenty of games as decoration to make room look lived-in and not completely barren. And yet you have decided that this is a carefully planted clue that can reveal a character's deepest desires. You're making mountains out of molehills, and jumping to absurd conclusions from two lines of dialogue and a random poster on a wall.

Camilla: This thing we're doing, it's for college, right?

Mona: It was never about college for me.

Let's think of a few possibilities for these two lines here. Riona is doing it for the drugs. Riona is doing it as an attempt to escape her unhappy life. Riona is doing it to help her oldest friend. Riona is trying to become a prep's trophy wife.

What's most likely? That she's doing it for a combination of the first three reasons. Quinn is her oldest friend and Riona knows how desperate she is. When not out partying and doing drugs, Riona is often found alone and looking unhappy, depressed, or even scared. What's least likely? She's trying to land a rich guy.

If a prep is going to go looking for a trophy wife, it's not going to be a heavily tattooed girl with a drug habit who prostitutes herself. They are going to want a girl who the other uptight prep snobs will view as an acceptable and respected member of society. This is why we see Tybalt going after Jill and not any of the HOTs.

And what reason do I have to think that Riona was doing "this thing" for Quinn? Well, I have the entire conversation that you cut two lines from.

Riona complains about Quinn, calls Camila her best friend (which is huge because up until now that's been Quinn), says she will quit helping Quinn if things don't turn around in a hurry, and says that she doesn't have a future in college because she's dumb (which is what Quinn told her to keep her obedient). Camila acts like any true friend, and reassures Riona that she is smart and fully capable of graduating because she has been doing just fine so far.

There was not a single thing in that conversation that would lead any rational mind to suspect Riona of having planned to become a kept woman by landing a wealthy prep kid. Nothing. It was all about how Camila and Riona are become best friends, and Quinn is becoming isolated and desperate.

That whole conversation was about Quinn losing control and spiralling downwards, as is much of the game.

The day after the party we see a scene where Heather complains to Riona about the "misunderstanding" with the DIKs, and she starts questioning why they were even there to begin with. Riona tries to make her believe that they needed more money for the increased members, but Heather doesn't buy it. She mentions the fees they have to pay (which is in stark contrast to the "rumors" of free tuition spread by Quinn to get recruits). Then she begins talking about how Sage should step down as a leader.

The next scene is a strung out Quinn calling her dealer to say that she can make a payment that she was late on. Camilia enters the room and tells her that Mona is out. Quinn is scared and angrily asks if Mona is going to be a problem. The next chapter starts with a flashback to Quinn's childhood with her junkie parents, and a short scene later we see Quinn confronting Mona.

Mona: I thought I could, but as soon as he started touching me I felt sick.
Quinn: Pathetic. This isn't the same go-getter I talked to before. You know what you agreed to.
Mona: But I don't want it anymore. You never told me I had to do old guys!

So we know that Quinn told Mona that she had to do guys, just not old guys. Mona then promises not to say anything about it or the drug deals, which is news to Lily who is still in the room because Quinn failed to intimidate her into leaving. Quinn then issues a thinly veiled threat to Mona. Quinn later gets jumped and robbed. She talks to Riona who tells her that she feels like she's being followed. Quinn ridicules her and Riona starts to complain about how this isn't what Quinn promised it would be like. We later see Maya confront Quinn about the tutition she promised her and Mona, and after Mona backs Quinn's lies, Maya slaps her and storms out. The chapter ends with Burke deleting Mona's scholarship application and we see Mona leaving campus with her bags packed. Quinn's problems continue to build when Sage hears of the slap and demands the Quinn go make nice with Maya, who will later tell Sage that Quinn did the exact opposite.

Mona's departure leads to Camila becoming closer to Quinn, Quinn being more distant from both of them, and to Lily learning about Quinn's dealings, and also to Sage starting to rein in Quinn. Nothing anywhere has anything to do with any of them trying to become a trophy wife. It was all about Quinn being a stubborn incompetent moron who alienates her closest friends and is setting herself up for disaster.
That was a fucking great summary of events, highlighting, among other things, Quinn's unravelling. (y)

Mar 9, 2019
Why do I feel the "restaurant" is a surefire way to ultimately join Quinn in her endeavors? Should I buy gold chains and a fur coat?
Because it's the first "major" decision you're faced with that changes the overall tone of the story.

It'll most likely lead to another decision which may give us the option to back Quinn, permanently. A decision that will ultimately end in tragedy, at worst, or poignant passion, at best, or as I like to think of it, the "get rich or die trying" path.

Quinn is going to ask Fuckface 21 Questions then he will have to find his inner Curtis Jackson and survive nine slugs from all the LIs they'll piss off.

Ah, the things we do for love. Hold up...

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi,

I've done the Josy and Maya path, I've haerd mention of Josy and Maya paths but wondering whether these really exist.

The reason I ask is that throughout the episodes they mostly appear together - in fact when they accept you it is as a pair - so I imagine that if Josy really likes you and Maya doesn't they will both say know - you won't end up with just Josy.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hi,

I've done the Josy and Maya path, I've haerd mention of Josy and Maya paths but wondering whether these really exist.

The reason I ask is that throughout the episodes they mostly appear together - in fact when they accept you it is as a pair - so I imagine that if Josy really likes you and Maya doesn't they will both say know - you won't end up with just Josy.
It's conjecture that M and J will break up at some point in the future and MC will have the option to pick one of them to stay in a relationship with. Each girl has separate relationship tracking variables plus each lewd event with MC is also set as a variable which can provide weighting on whether MC favors one over the other, which can be used either as a wedge in the throuple relationship (e.g., MC loves one and pays more attention to one of them causing the other girl to get jealous or possessive or feel neglected) or he's not in the throuple but the girls break up on their own and MC has a chance to pick up one of them as a solo.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
It's conjecture that M and J will break up at some point in the future and MC will have the option to pick one of them to stay in a relationship with. Each girl has separate relationship tracking variables plus each lewd event with MC is also set as a variable which can provide weighting on whether MC favors one over the other, which can be used either as a wedge in the throuple relationship (e.g., MC loves one and pays more attention to one of them causing the other girl to get jealous or possessive or feel neglected) or he's not in the throuple but the girls break up on their own and MC has a chance to pick up one of them as a solo.
So at the moment the path is J&M as a pair?

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
Because it's the first "major" decision you're faced with that changes the overall tone of the story.

It'll most likely lead to another decision which may give us the option to back Quinn, permanently. A decision that will ultimately end in tragedy, at worst, or poignant passion, at best, or as I like to think of it, the "get rich or die trying" path.

Quinn is going to ask Fuckface 21 Questions then he will have to find his inner Curtis Jackson and survive nine slugs from all the LIs they'll piss off.

Ah, the things we do for love. Hold up...

well sign me up for tragedy then :ROFLMAO: ill also take one of those fur coats mentioned previously, can it be purple with leopard spots?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes