BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
The game is good, but some characters made my experience a bit unpleasant (Jade, Tommy, Dawe, Quinn*the worst, Heather, Sarah & Melanie). I kept playing because I believed these characters would go through character development, but it didn't.
it really depends on what route you're going, i only play DIK so from my point of view Quinn has had the most character development from anyone, Sarah and Mel are nice too but at the same time Isabella and Banana have had barely any development

Reactions: Fess1998 and sampow

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Quinn really pisses me off. By episode 9 I was already confused about what her role in the plot was. I thought she was an antagonist, but it looks like Vinny will be taking on that role from now on.
My guess is that Quinn was supposed to be a main antagonist but she proved too popular so DPC changed it.
Ok I just did a path where I joined the restaurant and went after Quinn/Rio. It made feel really sleazy how almost every time my MC slept with them they talked about the restaurant. You only really miss one scene with Quinn and that’s the threesome with Rio but the fact that I had to pay for it made me fell kinda bad.
I know the feeling.

Reactions: Don Sucio

sampow

May 14, 2023
It would be unreasonable to think that Chad and Sage never had sex. I don't think she would have put up with it based on her fairly abundant sex drive. Just because Chad is gay doesn't mean he can't be intimate with a woman. Chad was probably able to perform to some degree, though Sage said multiple times how he wasn't satisfying her lately as he had mentally moved on from her to his new relationship.

There was probably a lot of pressure for the president of the jocks and the president of the HOTs to be a couple; maybe that was one of the unwritten traditions between the two groups. To be fair to Sage, Chad is a tall, muscular guy and he seems fairly intelligent unlike some of the other jocks, so he would be easy for her to have a relationship with considering all of the other external factors driving them together.
I couldn't care one way or the other if Sage was tossing Chad's salad while he was lifting weights, but I really do think there are too many signs indicating that their relationship has been sexless to suggest it's an unreasonable suggestion.

Here's the entire exchange between Sage and Chad when he comes asking for her help:

Chad: "Please, Sage! Can't you at least talk to them?"​
Chad: "Do you want me to lose everything?"​
Sage: "That's why you're here?"​
Chad: "Yes!"​
Sage: "What about me?"​
Chad: "What about you?"​
Sage: "You're never here just for me..."​
Sage: "I don't fucking get you!"​
Sage: "It's like I'm only good enough for you at parties and when we're with your friends."​
Chad: "Sage, this isn't about us. It's about my future!"​
Sage: "You put yourself into this situation."​
Sage: "I can't fix that for you."​
Chad: "Yes, you can! They will listen to you."​
Sage: "..."​
Sage: "I'm not promising anything."​
Chad: "But you'll try, right?"​
Sage: "For you...of course."​
Chad: "Thank you."​
Chad: "*Smack*" (Chad kissed her on the forehead)​
Sage: "Hey! What the fuck!?"​
Chad: "What?"​
Sage: "I try to help you and that's all I get?"​
Chad: "What do you want?"​
Sage: "A real fucking kiss! Not just a peck on my forehead!"​
Sage: "Oh! And it's about fucking time you start getting more physical with me, too!"​
Chad: "That's how you want to do this?"​
Chad: "Attaching strings to your helping hand?"​
Sage: "Who the fuck talks like that!?"​
Sage: "And no, that's not how I want to do this..."​
Sage: "...but look at yourself! Do you call yourself a man?"​
Sage: "You've got this sexy woman in front of you trying to throw herself into your arms..."​
Sage: "...and you can't wait to leave instead of trying to get inside of her panties!"​
Chad: "I already told you why that is."​
Sage: "Stop with the fucking steroid bullshit! I know that's not the truth."​
Chad: "I'm not lying! How would you know!?"​
Sage: "I know because..."​
Sage: "I-I..."​
Sage: "I talked to Arieth!"​
Sage: "She says Dawe fucks her all the time!"​
Sage: "Sure, he has some issues with his tiny penis, but they still fuck!"​
Chad: "Dawe isn't taking the same things I am. He's on the pill, you know?"​
Chad: "It's not as potent."​
Sage: "On the pill? Like a fucking girl?"​
Chad: "Hey! Don't mock Dawe. He's a nice guy."​
Chad: "And yes, he takes the pill. It's a cheaper alternative and an effective way to build some extra muscles."​
Chad: "Maybe it doesn't make his dick as soft, but..."​
Chad: "This isn't about Dawe and his flaccid cock!"​
Sage: "You're right! It's about you and yours."​
Chad: "Gimme a break! You think this puts me in the mood?"​
Chad: "I'm on the verge of losing everything I worked so hard to build up."​
Sage: "Worked so hard, huh? Steroids is cheating, you moron."​
Sage: "You think that will go unnoticed forever?"​
Sage: "You think they don't test for that at your precious fucking competition!?"​
Sage: "You made those choices and brought all of this upon yourself."​
Chad: "I can't fucking deal with you right now."​
Chad: "I have to sign up for a dorm. I need somewhere to live."​
Sage: "It's funny that you didn't ask for help with getting a place to stay!"​
Sage: "Maybe I would have let you sleep with me!"​
Chad: "Take some time to cool down, Sage. Thanks for nothing."​
Sage: "Fuck off!!!"​

There's a lot in there indicating fuck all has been going on between the two:

Sage is the last thing on his mind, because that's how it always is.

Sage: "It's like I'm only good enough for you at parties and when we're with your friends."​

So she's definitely just there for the public and he's not interested in her in private.

Such a platonic thankyou to the sexbomb standing in front of him, and he can't imagine she'd want anything else, because he doesn't want anything else.

Sage: "Oh! And it's about fucking time you start getting more physical with me, too!"​

Sage is basically begging for sex and he's like, "Oh, fucking strings attached!" - He really doesn't want to fuck her, like ever, with an attitude like that.

Sage: "You've got this sexy woman in front of you trying to throw herself into your arms..."​
Sage: "...and you can't wait to leave instead of trying to get inside of her panties!"​

Then he uses his old ruse, the steroids won't let me fuck you. How long has he been using that excuse?

Yeah, it is funny he didn't ask his girlfriend if he could stay with her. Fuckface went straight to her when he needed a place to stay, but her so-called boyfriend couldn't wait to do a runner.

I'd say Sage has put up with their bullshit relationship because it looks good being with the Alpha's president, and she's still living the life. They've obviously talked about sex before and he's knocked her back before using the steroids as an excuse. But now that she's starting to suspect he's cheating on her, she's starting to get less tolerant.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest all of that, depending on how long it's been going on for, and we just don't know.

My guess is that Quinn was supposed to be a main antagonist but she proved too popular so DPC changed it.
I'm not inclined to go along with that train of thought. I think DPC knew exactly what he was creating with Quinn from the get go. Her progression has been too nuanced for a character arc that just changed due to client feedback. She's Maya's antagonist, not the mc's.

On the mc and Quinn's first meeting she's giving him a handjob, and on their second meeting she's fucking him in public. And when he teases her that shee needs to go deeper, she responds:

Quinn: "I knew from the start that you were my kind of guy."​

And this is only episode 2.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Interpretation is indeed a gift. I didn't notice any of this stuff you mentioned while playing the game, but after reading what you wrote... it makes sense.

I never thought that Nick had admiration for the MC, I always thought that Nick forced a smile on his face precisely because he hated the MC and thought he was a fake copy of Vinny.
Also, Tommy took MC take it as compliment that Vinny is threaten by him; I mean it was clear he was. I mean if you're not threaten by someone then why took his gun to bring fear into him. Like what would happen if Tommy didn't arrive; he probably would of shot the MC or depending on if you hit him Tommy would say to Quinn that MC was going to Kick Vinny Ass.

Including, If you're dating Quinn Vinny would totally be jealous as hell even more. It was implied in season 1 that Quinn had someone who gotten on her nerves like MC and even a small flashback with Vinny talking to Tommy you can see Riona, Heather and probably Quinn in the background. Then ep. 9 confirmed that they had a sexual past.

Reactions: Ivyxxx

BobRossGhost

Jan 22, 2019
Also, Tommy took MC take it as compliment that Vinny is threaten by him; I mean it was clear he was. I mean if you're not threaten by someone then why took his gun to bring fear into him. Like what would happen if Tommy didn't arrive; he probably would of shot the MC or depending on if you hit him Tommy would say to Quinn that MC was going to Kick Vinny Ass.

Including, If you're dating Quinn Vinny would totally be jealous as hell even more. It was implied in season 1 that Quinn had someone who gotten on her nerves like MC and even a small flashback with Vinny talking to Tommy you can see Riona, Heather and probably Quinn in the background. Then ep. 9 confirmed that they had a sexual past.
Tommy is secretly Australian, all the insults are a sign of respect :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sampow

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
I'm not inclined to go along with that train of thought. I think DPC knew exactly what he was creating with Quinn from the get go. Her progression has been too nuanced for a character arc that just changed due to client feedback. She's Maya's antagonist, not the mc's.
She was very much his antagonist the first few episodes. The "pervert" thing, tasing him, personally more or less raping him at the CUM-petition, to name a few things. Playing her games.

sampow

May 14, 2023
She was very much his antagonist the first few episodes. The "pervert" thing, tasing him, personally more or less raping him at the CUM-petition, to name a few things. Playing her games.
She's a psycho for sure, but that's all foreplay. She should have waited until he was cumming inside her before she tasered him though; everyone would have won then! :sneaky:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Here's the entire exchange between Sage and Chad when he comes asking for her help:

[...]​
Chad: "And yes, he takes the pill. It's a cheaper alternative and an effective way to build some extra muscles."​
[...]​
Love the comedy in the middle of the drama. :ROFLMAO:

dd82

Jun 24, 2020
She's a psycho for sure, but that's all foreplay. She should have waited until he was cumming inside her before she tasered him though; everyone would have won then! :sneaky:
The way I see it is, that she didn't expect to develop feelings for the MC.

I guess Quinn has a love-hate relationship with herself. She likes her hard ass side, but needs drugs to get away from it most of the time. Every time she is high she becomes a completely different person while having sex with the MC. There's no way to confirm whether or not she was high at the halloween party, but if the MC gives her the ability to switch off her controlling side, she might be seriously falling for him.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
When you download this or any other game on PC and extract it. Does your PC load all the JPG images from it, therefore showing in the history you had them even when the game is deleted/uninstalled. If thats the case theres a small chance i might get screwed

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
When you download this or any other game on PC and extract it. Does your PC load all the JPG images from it, therefore showing in the history you had them even when the game is deleted/uninstalled. If thats the case theres a small chance i might get screwed
Some games do include lots of individual video or photo files, but not Being a DIK, unless you've unren'd it. You shouldn't see any images from the game on your PC. If you see any maybe you accidentally took some screenshots.

Reactions: Mfka5

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
The way this game is distributed all of the media assets are compiled into .RPA files. You can use some tools to extract those out if you want to look at them.

Reactions: Mfka5

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

I know the feeling.
You're not the first thinking like that and will probably not be the last either.

I'm not sure what to think, honestly. In his Q&A session from February 2021, when he was actively working on episode 7, DPC answered like this to this question:

2021_02_QnA.Quinn.jpg

The original post with the whole Q&A session: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5053429

What I particularly find as striking about that answer by DPC is the "hate to love" (Quinn) part. What did he exactly mean by that? So far, I love her character. And although I can see that she's done bad things, I still haven't felt bad for liking her so much.

It's been 28 months since he answered that question. Would he answer it today exactly the same as he answered it back then? I get the feeling that he is the kind of person who would do so, which raises the question: what does he have in store for us regarding Quinn's progression on the one hand and her relation with the MC on the other hand?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I couldn't care one way or the other if Sage was tossing Chad's salad while he was lifting weights, but I really do think there are too many signs indicating that their relationship has been sexless to suggest it's an unreasonable suggestion.

Chad: "Please, Sage! Can't you at least talk to them?"​
Chad: "Do you want me to lose everything?"​
Sage: "That's why you're here?"​
Chad: "Yes!"​
Sage: "You're never here just for me..."​
Chad: "Sage, this isn't about us. It's about my future!"​
Sage: "You put yourself into this situation."​
Sage: "I can't fix that for you."​
Chad: "Yes, you can! They will listen to you."​
Sage: "..."​
Sage: "I'm not promising anything."​
Chad: "But you'll try, right?"​
Sage: "For you...of course."​
Chad: "Thank you."​
Sage: "A real fucking kiss! Not just a peck on my forehead!"​
Sage: "Who the fuck talks like that!?"​
Sage: "And no, that's not how I want to do this..."​
Sage: "...but look at yourself! Do you call yourself a man?"​
Chad: "I'm not lying! How would you know!?"​
Sage: "I know because..."​
Sage: "I-I..."​
Sage: "You're right! It's about you and yours."​
Chad: "Gimme a break! You think this puts me in the mood?"​
Chad: "I'm on the verge of losing everything I worked so hard to build up."​
Sage: "Worked so hard, huh? Steroids is cheating, you moron."​
Sage: "You think that will go unnoticed forever?"​
Sage: "You think they don't test for that at your precious fucking competition!?"​
Sage: "You made those choices and brought all of this upon yourself."​
Chad: "I can't fucking deal with you right now."​

There's a lot in there indicating fuck all has been going on between the two:

Sage is the last thing on his mind, because that's how it always is.

So she's definitely just there for the public and he's not interested in her in private.

Such a platonic thankyou to the sexbomb standing in front of him, and he can't imagine she'd want anything else, because he doesn't want anything else.

Sage is basically begging for sex and he's like, "Oh, fucking strings attached!" - He really doesn't want to fuck her, like ever, with an attitude like that.

Then he uses his old ruse, the steroids won't let me fuck you. How long has he been using that excuse?

Yeah, it is funny he didn't ask his girlfriend if he could stay with her. Fuckface went straight to her when he needed a place to stay, but her so-called boyfriend couldn't wait to do a runner.

I'd say Sage has put up with their bullshit relationship because it looks good being with the Alpha's president, and she's still living the life. They've obviously talked about sex before and he's knocked her back before using the steroids as an excuse. But now that she's starting to suspect he's cheating on her, she's starting to get less tolerant.

I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest all of that, depending on how long it's been going on for, and we just don't know.
I can't imagine such a situation in real life. Guy has been dating a girl for a year or two, he is not at all interested in her, they don't have sex, their relationship is only for status. I understand that it may be important to emphasize the status of a pair of HOTs-alpha presidents, but in this situation where Chad has no interest in Sage, more realistic scenarios are:
1. They break up after a few months.
2. Sage would start cheating on him. (Sage did, but it was a titter that Chad was cheating on her).

The fact that Sage maintained this unhealthy relationship for so long is like an obsession with Chad, she was madly in love with him. We remember that Sage can be very passionate. But this already crosses all the boundaries of the real life logic.
Although yes, this is a DPCs universe, everything is possible here. :LOL:
A hot girl with high libido like Sage abstaining from sex, an ex who hasn't had sex in a year in San Diego, a lesbian who suddenly realizes she likes guys. Really, magic world.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I can't imagine such a situation in real life. Guy has been dating a girl for a year or two, he is not at all interested in her, they don't have sex, their relationship is only for status. I understand that it may be important to emphasize the status of a pair of HOTs-alpha presidents, but in this situation where Chad has no interest in Sage, more realistic scenarios are:
1. They break up after a few months.
2. Sage would start cheating on him. (Sage did, but it was a titter that Chad was cheating on her).

The fact that Sage maintained this unhealthy relationship for so long is like an obsession with Chad, she was madly in love with him. We remember that Sage can be very passionate. But this already crosses all the boundaries of the real life logic.
Although yes, this is a DPCs universe, everything is possible here. :LOL:
A hot girl with high libido like Sage abstaining from sex, an ex who hasn't had sex in a year in San Diego, a lesbian who suddenly realizes she likes guys. Really, magic world.
Don't forget and a rich goblin that thinks fairy tales are real

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
You will know when you wake up in the middle of the night and find the missus sitting on the edge of your bed with either a very sharp knife or a rather dull one for extra pain.. :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes