DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I always choose to download Dr. PinkCake games on the worst moment possible...yet. Will Maya/Josy be the next Megan/Melissa? Will Bella be the next Leah? Will Quinn be the next "fire"? There's only one thing that is obvious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, DPC said he's not gonna tell the same story twice.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Can anyone recommend similar games? Or give an honest review of drpinkcakes previews game?
Acting lessons is very good

You should also check out

City of Broken Dreamers
Milfy City
Melody
Becoming a Rockstar

Other than that, no other games are really comparable in terms of production quality and writing

Reactions: Secretplayer

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
The
--5th free roam---------------play browler on the phone and pick the opponent that gives special renderschat with Derek, you can pick whatever choiceschat with Josy and pick: 'You look very pretty in that, Josy' (RPJosy +1)Talk to Maya---------------------------------

It miss that on the place you stole the money is new money that you can take.

It looks the money is all time here so you can aso pick it up 6th free roam

Bug in walkthrough?
--6th free roam-------------------------------Sage, you can pick whatever choicechat with Josy, pick the 1st, then 2nd then 1st answers
I can only choose two answers and then it ends so must this be correct. Sage, you can pick whatever choice chat with Josy, pick the 1st, then 2nd

spelling mistake
7th free roam
Click investigate and enter the janitor room, click the book at the top behind the chait
correct= chair

8th free roam
Click on the bookshelf, 2nd row from the bottom, far right to unlock a special render
it was on the left side, mistake or random?

10th free roam
Click the vault app on the phone, insert 4-4-1-3 to unlock 5 special renders

It would be nice when somebody explain how I can solve it normal. 44? 13 (microwave Mayas room).

wrong
--Math minigame---------------correct answers: c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, d, b, d

right
c, a, a, a, c, c, d, d, a,d

11th free roam
- click down and then left, click on the beers, a hovering minigame will start, win 5 times to unlock a special render
Can it be that you unlock 2 renders? When you only have 3 right you get 1 pic and when you win 5 times you get 2 pics?
You unlock it forever so I can´t check it.
Bald kid on the pjone during stealth mission. Buy 4, no but 4.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Thank you all for the support and great feedback after Episode 3 release. For those of you who had the chance to play it, I hope you enjoyed it!

The $5 tier hasn't had the chance to play it yet, so I will keep my posts spoiler free until they do (Friday 30th August).

This week has been all about dealing with the aftermath of the Episode 3 release.

I'm very happy with the overall result, but I did release a patch to take care of the intermittent crashes players of low end PCs experienced. I've done all I can and if your PC is still crashing, with the new version (v0.3.1), it doesn't meet the requirements needed to play Being a DIK.

I've also added an Easy mode to Brawler, since it proved to be too hard for a subset of players. I will continue to fine-tune Brawler when/if needed.

In other news, I'm in the early stages of starting the development of Episode 4.

This means I will reduce my online presence to focus and write dialogue. Thank you for all DMs and comments, sadly I don't have time to answer all of them because I need to develop the game, but I do appreciate and read them.

The upcoming Episode 4 will be the final episode of the so called Season. I will release more details about what this will means later on.

This weekend will be all about posing animations and building my animation PC (from the 2000 patrons milestone). I'm really excited about this!

The first poll for the next episode will start early September. There will be several interesting animation polls right from the start.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Nice. Was wondering if this was posted here before i searched the thread. :)

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
if anyone wants to make a compressed version with mega link, would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I just started the game, how to fight on android?
I'd imagine you would swipe the screen in the right direction? but you don't really have to worry about this fight with Chad the outcome always ends the same and you lose.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes