Sep 6, 2018
Question to the dev, if he reads any of these - is there gonna be harem options or combinations of endings with more than one girl but not including all of them, or just straight endings for each girl?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
My exact thoughs about Maya and Josy. They cheat because they are away from each other for a few month. As I going to trust them in a serious relationship now?
Long distance relationships aren't really easy, specially for young adults.
There was one talk between Maya and Derek in episoded 3 that pretty much expose that her relationship with Josy is under strain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus there is the fact that Josy is more than willing to progress further with the protagonist in episode 2 and the she talks about the strains of holding onto a long distance love affair.

They both are rethinking their girlfriend status.

Fuckyr

Aug 16, 2018
Considering they are just lovers it's easy to end the relationship or make it certain but they couldn't as Josy ghosted on Maya.
The problem is they are still have ongoing relationship not how much it's under strain and it isn't certain if they are going to end it.
Maya and Josy pretty eager to fuck the MC just because their lover in a 30min(?) train ride away (iirc)?
So, if MC go somewhere for a few weeks/monts to another city they are going to cheat or end the relationships?

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
My exact thoughs about Maya and Josy. They cheat because they are away from each other for a few month. As I going to trust them in a serious relationship now?
Nope ya can't trust em but I learned from it... Fuck'em allllllllllll

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Could huge dude be the new Chad?
Or could he be Chad's new enemy?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z
Shit is Chad really Chad or let' s take off this disguise !!!!! OHH It's Mr. Hooper ..... Dam you kids!!! Big Bird what ya doing with your beak in his ass...........

• Haha
Reactions: BIgJace0813

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Considering they are just lovers it's easy to end the relationship or make it certain but they couldn't as Josy ghosted on Maya.
The problem is they are still have ongoing relationship not how much it's under strain and it isn't certain if they are going to end it.
Maya and Josy pretty eager to fuck the MC just because their lover in a 30min(?) train ride away (iirc)?
So, if MC go somewhere for a few weeks/monts to another city they are going to cheat or end the relationships?
If the MC fights with them constantly and avoids them whenever possible, I fully expect the answer would be yes to ending the relationship.
This is not Milfy City where the woman only exist to orbit around the protagonist.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A reminder to all the younger ones out there- Once a cheater always a cheater
Oh, absolutely, but I don't think Bella is cheating. There was something in there about "three years" and the room of military stuff. I'm laying money that her man is dead, and you're competing with her treasured memories.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
She admits her cheating just before you go to the library to see her
Cheating on a memory. Unless he deployed just after she married him and he hasn't been back, or called, or anything else. I don't think she'd turn into the Ice Queen over a dude who wasn't dead.

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes