KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
I couldn't agree more with you, but there is a simple answer: he doesn't have any reason to realease the game sooner, the longer it takes, more money he earns.
True, however that would also allow him to make even bigger updates and still take a big amount of time. I'm sure that if he had more PCs he could make updates bigger and still take many months, but people wouldnt bitch as much because the episodes would be even bigger.

I'm aware that at some point there would be diminishing returns, DPC is only a person after all. But we are still far from it, if you look at the reports from 22 and 29/09 DPC posed almost 40 animations in a week!

That's a shit ton of stuff for just one week of work, but now his PCs will take 4 to 8 weeks to render all of that.

Valuable time that DPC could use to pose even more stuff.

I certainly wouldnt bitch as much if the episodes took 8-10 months but had 50% more content.

If all patreon paypiggies would be gone tomorrow, DPC would start shitting out updates in 4 months so he can make actual sales per episode/season.

You know what you have to do, there's a lot of people that need to, uhh how should I say it...disappear.
Unfortunally thats not happening, most of his patreons are a bunch of yes men.

Last edited:

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
Perhaps this would increase the reason for her upset over being called the MC's mom on their date. I'd have to review the dialogues to see if anything sticks...

Although Bella is my least favourite LI, she is the one major mystery in this game...

...My Theory:

I'm going with Bella & James had a child who was tragically killed in an accident. The couple drifted apart emotionally and each found solace in another partner (Bella with Jill, and James with some other woman - someone we may already know :unsure:). Both accused the other of damaging their marriage and they separated, with James leaving.

The lower mirror is for the little kid since the normal mirror is too high (I've got to admit, I've never seen this before, most people just put a step next to the sink, so a kid can brush their teeth etc.)

The locked room is the child's room; a room that Bella doesn't want to share with others, and can't bear to clean out.

Bella is asking James (in her mind) to forgive her for her affair with Jill, and she says she forgives him for his affair with the other woman.

Bella runs from the library that time on her date with the mc because there are still strong emotions surrounding her husband, their child, the marriage breakdown, and going there was forcing her to confront some things (this is a fucking stretch, I really don't know why she ran off like a maniac).

It was James that ultimately left Bella, and she never fully accepted the marriage was over, that's why she still wears the ring and wasn't looking for another relationship.

I believe that Jill knows of Bella's history that's why she's defensive when the mc starts poking around, perhaps because she knows she had a hand in it. She probably wasn't aware that the child's room has been locked all this time though (since she's typically not the kind of person to go snooping around until the mc brought it up).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sampow

Letum0317

Apr 28, 2023
I couldn't agree more with you, but there is a simple answer: he doesn't have any reason to realease the game sooner, the longer it takes, more money he earns.
If all patreon paypiggies would be gone tomorrow, DPC would start shitting out updates in 4 months so he can make actual sales per episode/season.

You know what you have to do, there's a lot of people that need to, uhh how should I say it...disappear.
1696518841226.gif
Unfortunally thats not happening, most of his patreons are a bunch of yes men.
Thats has a lot to do with saying anything that dose not cast any choice he makes in a less then positive light gets one of these
1696518701685.jpeg

Reactions: KaiserST

Anaksi

Nov 29, 2022
I decided to fiddle a bit with renpy files today and see how the games are made, and in the end made this little thing, so you can type the answers in english tests, then press "Enter" and it will go to solved words. If someone needs it i can do so for all the english tests and upload it(after testing).

View attachment 2980881
As promised - here it is. Just put "game" folder in BaDIK folder. Tested it on first 4 tests and it worked, so should work for tests 5 and 6. If needed can do the version, which will have hints from Scrappy's mod. Enjoy, hope you like it

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
And then there is a romantic 3 some in the rain but the moment MC is about to release .....Maya's dad and Sage shows up with a chainsaw and cuts his penis off for sleeping with her mom while Maya's dad breaks his ribs for defiling his daughter and at the same time sleeping with Sage and Sage's mom.

Josy tries to take a wounded and bloodied MC to the hospital but is stopped by Bella's husband who has returned. He launches at MC for sleeping with Bella and breaks MC's legs and arms. Josy begs for his mercy and he lets them go with Josy dragging MC's barely alive body to the car.

The moment she enters the car her hand is grabbed by Tony who drags her away from the car but he isn't alone as Vinny is there too to exact revenge. Vinny shoots MC multiple times while Josy and Maya watch it crying and screaming.......

THE END

• Haha
Reactions: Manoman13
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes