- Bella, chick path having dated Jill too
- chosen Jill but rejected by her
- Josy&Maya, having dated only them and favoured Maya over Josy
- Josy&Maya, having dated only them and favoured Josy over Maya
- Sage, chick path having dated and fucked Sage only

1 year wait is 1 year wait. Damn

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I wish I had discovered this game when it was near completion. As someone who enjoys a good read, the story blue balling is very real
:cry:

Maybe I should explore more than my favorite girl's route.. :unsure:

Reactions: seb75

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Well guys, I made 12 different saves at the end ep. 9:
That puts you squarely in the beginners bracket. Unless your savegame descriptions look like this :

- Met Maya, cool chick but already taken - stumped toe on bedpost, kinda hurt - woke up grumpy, then fucked camila and mona in the bathroom - ... - woke up next to 3 chicks, topless, will investigate future steps.

as opposed to

- Met Maya, girl talks to much, note to self "avoid in the future" - avoided bedpost - woke up happy - ran into two chicks who wanted my boxers, told them to go fuck themselves - ... - wasn't even fully awake before Mel was already sucking me off, made a great choice!

You are really denying yourself the FULL BaD experience, I suggest another 80-120 full runs to be fully prepared for Episode 10.

• Haha
Reactions: The Japanese

DutchMaestro

Dec 22, 2021
its funny that this dev got payed around 400-500 k to make 1 episode, he can milk it for another 2 years and retire with a couple of milion on his bank account, great strategy on his part

Trapan00

Dec 14, 2021
Does anyone have the Italian translation of the latest version or at least the most recent one? thanks

qualcuno ha la traduzione in italiano dell ultima vsersione o comunque della piu recente? grazie

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Alright, I have decided. Gonna explore other heroine routes rather than stick to favorite waifu only and wait years for completion.

Question folks, without spoilers if possible please, story-wise, is it worth double tackling Josey and Maya with the current content or is it better to pursue them on solo routes?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Alright, I have decided. Gonna explore other heroine routes rather than stick to favorite waifu only and wait years for completion.

Question folks, without spoilers if possible please, story-wise, is it worth double tackling Josey and Maya with the current content or is it better to pursue them on solo routes?
You can be "neutral" with them by perfectly balancing your choices - check the unofficial walkthrough for this.

Well, I've just added an "Others Nicole" save to my ep. 9 end saves list. So, I'm playing 13 different paths now.

Episode 10 here I come :whistle:

Reactions: LonerPrime
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes