U

User_23654

Any idea why I get this? It's in the start of the game.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: menu_override() takes exactly 5 arguments (2 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 13, in script
  File "D:\games\MEGA\BeingADIK-0.2.0-market-compressed\BeingADIK-0.2.0-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
TypeError: menu_override() takes exactly 5 arguments (2 given)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Being a DIK 0.2.0
Fri May 03 21:08:19 2019
im having the exact same problem.
ive used the compressed version and loaded a save

i can always press ignore and continue playing but it comes back up every other minute :/
I uploaded a new version.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can you have them all aka harem route or you have to choose like in previous game by this dev?
That's the reason i didn't try previous game, i don't like multiple branches, it gets complicated and it requires spam saving and add to that even more branches that will open through game development.

Reactions: Vidimus

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
Can you have them all aka harem route or you have to choose like in previous game by this dev?
That's the reason i didn't try previous game, i don't like multiple branches, it gets complicated and it requires spam saving and add to that even more branches that will open through game development.
Dude,seriously play acting lesson,u are missing a great game. and all most all v.n's has multiple routes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
downloading full..i do full versions for the PRIMO games..delete old directory..do not overwrite..fresh install..my saves are still there...game will run perfect..thats how ya avoid tracebacks etc in these PRIMO games :p

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
D

Deleted member 42

loading save from ep1 and it's not working just bugs me out at the main menu, and i did save right at the end of ep 1 just as the dev said

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Dude,seriously play acting lesson,u are missing a great game. and all most all v.n's has multiple routes.
Ok, so same case with this one? Aight. And no, games like DMD for example have option for harem route, there are more games with that option. Yea you can say game with multi branches have great story development, but a aint here for that.
And i'm not vocal for harem route because i want mc to be object of worship or something, i just want options to have access to all girls and not be locked out of content because the decision i made.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
loading save from ep1 and it's not working just bugs me out at the main menu, and i did save right at the end of ep 1 just as the dev said
You saved on the screen that tells you "End of episode, save here" ?

realbunbury

Jan 3, 2018
I am stuck at the mansion part. Investigates all 3 positions plus the pillar to climb, but MC keeps saying to check more. What am i missing? pls help

jigsaw7

Jul 29, 2017
Guys, does anyone knows how to get into the Alpha Ny Omega mansion? I'm stuck
I had the same problem but then I downloaded the compressed file again (the fixed version) and I managed to get the option to climb up the mansion. So try to download the game again.

Reactions: pedropon
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes