Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
that would be an argument if she was 12 yrs old.
She is not. She's at least 18 or 19. The critical stage you speak of, is long fucking gone.
I disagree funky.
Maya is a young woman about to enter adulthood. This is still a very important time for her.
And she is constantly worrying about her future because of Patrick. He should do everything he can to help her not make her worry.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
If it's enough to leave bruising, which is what is fairly certainly the case given Maya's skin covering and Patricks manner, and you don't consider that violence, then YOU fuck off. Fuck off from any woman in your life - wife, daughter, mother, whatever, because heaven help them if you're around them with that attitude.
Uh huh, whatever.
I'll bet you enjoy those free trophies you get now for losing in sports or any other competitions right?

*Rolls eyes*

A360

Jun 29, 2018
I'm pretty sure the least popular main girl is Maya, and by far.
Don't be fooled by the 2 or 3 professional simpers trying to make you believe otherwise...
:cool:
I don't think she is by far it's probably pretty close between her and Bella. Before I was banned it seemed Maya and Bella were about equal on Discord or Patreon with the throuple Maya was probably talked about more. Neither really seemed overly popular though.

Even on F95 Ep 9-10 seems to have increased her popularity. I think the criticism of her on here is a bit deceptive in that regard, I don't think the playerbase as a whole actually dislikes her.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Just like a pet dog really. Which is apt, as Josy is about a 1% hormone increase away from humping your leg in public and rolling on her back with her legs splayed hoping for tummy rubs whilst her tongue hangs out.
yeah, yeah

After MC complimented Quinn's ass:

screenshot0001.jpg
:HideThePain:

The moral is that you don't have to change your life or worry about anything at all when an idiot like Oscar gets rejected (what a surprise!) instead of demonstrating dignity, he pours slop on the girl and looks for how to hurt her, what to hook for and what to put pressure on to make her feel bad or not comfortable. And all this yapping comes from a dude who cheats on his girlfriend with her friend and tries to hook up with other girls. Such a dude is the last thing that should make a normal person think about or doubt anything. Only a really decent or equal to you person are allowed to teach you. If you getting hurt too much because of any asshole around, the only you need is self confidence, but not a doubts and any changes the asshole complained about. Josy problem is that she trying to manage stuff by herself, not telling anyone, even MC.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The more Josy keeps her worries and feelings bottled up the worse the outcome.
Hopefully in the next episode we can show her how awesome she is.

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
The more Josy keeps her worries and feelings bottled up the worse the outcome.
Hopefully in the next episode we can show her how awesome she is.
That is one thing you can bank on you are 100% getting a Josy scene.

Edit: Just remembered you like Maya as well double happiness for you Joshy (y).

Yeah, thought about putting him on ignore myself, but his sort of mindset would regard that as a win. And I grew up watching my mother get bashed and victimised by a fuckstain with his exact attitude and phraseology. They don't deserve wins.
It's always best just to ignore and move on while on F95. If something stops been a discussion if it's not back on track after 1-2 comments then just fuck it not worth it, he's snapped at 4 users within 1-2 pages at this point. Tomorrow he'll probably look at the comments and realize he got worked up over nothing and it was stupid. The only way it goes is it escalates into nonsense which it already is starting to, he's just going to get more and more worked up trying to "win" and you'll end up doing the same no one wins. It stops been a discussion and a mod will come in and nuke everything rendering the whole thing moot anyway. I'd ignore him as well and move on.

Edit2: Judging by the fact comments got deleted going to guess it all escalated out of control and mods came in :(.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Nope, not buying it.
DPC is fetching for that "Snowflake" theme for his story and I think it's lost a massive chunk of 'interests' in the story for me. "Ooooooo a wrist grab is now considered violence" fuck off!
It may not be violent, but when she told him he was hurtin her, that was the moment he needed to stop and let her go. He didn't. That was the moment it became abuse.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And I grew up watching my mother get bashed and victimised by a fuckstain with his exact attitude and phraseology. They don't deserve wins.
I'm sorry to hear that.
But I think that Patrick's behavior is not exactly what can be called "domestic violence."
He just doesn't always have enough restraint.
For example, my father never even laid a finger on my mother, and he never insulted her.
But he beat the shit out of me when I was a kid because my behavior was terrible.
Children can be very difficult to manage.
But maybe I don't understand something...
I don't know.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just know I was really angry when I saw what Patrick was doing.
I had a bit of sympathy for him until that point.
I despise seeing women being hurt physically or emotionally. And Patrick has done both of those things to Maya.

He needs to take a long hard look at himself.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya is anything but strong and independent.

Since around ep 04, people have been thinking about how Maya's dad is so evil, and such a religious fanatic. But now we know that's not the case. Her father is the way he is because of his wife. We finally understand why he's so protective of his daughter, because of his wife's dreams. And Maya knows this. But does she consider what her mother feels? Specially that she's inches away from her death bed. Maya can't even bring herself to just hang in there a little longer until it's all over with. Instead she plays the victim. Fuck Maya and her deranged waste of skin and oxygen of a brother. For him I'd strap that fucking vibrator up his ass permanently and drop him off at the Blue Oyster bar and watch him get raped by a legion of gay bikers.

Maya is weak and a detriment to maturity.
in what sense should she hold out a little for her mother? hold out for what? what mother's feelings are you talking about? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I just know I was really angry when I saw what Patrick was doing.
I had a bit of sympathy for him until that point.
I despise seeing women being hurt physically or emotionally. And Patrick has done both of those things to Maya.

He needs to take a long hard look at himself.
Agreed. Still, can empathize with his situation. He's focused on the promise that Maya will have children.

Usually I pick the punching/fighting options, only times I couldn't go through with those are with him and Troy. If he did more than grab her wrist, definite beatdown.

He deserved a scolding, but it's not a younger man's place to punch an elder who has gone through so much. Agreed, he does need a reality check and a good look in the mirror.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes