• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
What are y'all on about? I mustn't have played the same AL as you lot.
If you play your cards right, you can end up with pretty much any girl you choose and your best friend gets better, if that isn't a happy ending then what is?
Sure, one of the girls dies, but you can choose, and in the end, the game literally ends with you marrying the girl of your choice and living happily ever after.

Y'all are talking like regardless of the girl you choose, it is certain that MC's life with them will be fucked by the end of badik, when there's exactly zero precedent of DPC doing that.

Now if your only definition of a happy ending is when literally every character gets their wish and nothing bad ever happens to anyone, then shit... though luck I guess...
Ppl be still traumatized from that choice. How fcking dramatic can you get.
An AVN should make you feel emotions. They’re not supposed to be all sunshine and rainbows. A LI dying isn’t contemplated for some reason by many.
“Uhh but I wanna save both fuck this shit dark it ruined the game”
Tough luck, the story DPC told is still great and it needed that to be as impactful as it is. It’s far from a tragedy but people act like it is. The ending is bittersweet, that’s why it stuck with me.

Doubt anybody is gonna die in BaD, that’s not the vibe of the game but traumatic things will happen.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what's with this melancholy obsession? :unsure:
the theme of the game since the beginning is
View attachment 3588917
:whistle::ROFLMAO:

it will have Happy ending, more so than anything. :cool:
It doesn't seem to me that the initial monologue was that cheerful and serene....

And the "family" doesn't have to be the one with the chosen LI, in fact it just can't not be in a canon way.

Then I don't understand the concern... What does it change?

Reactions: DavDR

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jil is gonna be the main antagonist, we gonna find out that Lana was Jill, and Jill was Lana all along, but after Jill died, they raised Lana as Jill , and she is mentally unstable, she even lied about being Virgin, it's all just an act, you'll see:whistle:
:coffee:

I have stated it before.

Jill Royce....active shooter.

• Haha
Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I was actually, serious, you can try to be funny all, but No Jill being an antagonist is one of my oldest theory.

they look awfully similar to each others, they could even pass as twins if not the age gap. Hell if Jill start to wear Lana's clothes, ( I mean her own clothes ) it will be all revealed, and every pices will be fall in to it place.

and since the chick mc is the biggest shity person in the game, its only make sense that the main chick girl , also gonna be the biggest piece of shit too.

of course now that we figured out, dpc will try to come out diversion tactic to keep his story secret, until the very end.
Well, Jill is a piece of shit in a lot of ways and she's really an entitled brat. The Chick MC is no better, obviously. I'm just wondering why you think DPC would be smart enough to write something as good as that. I mean, he's obviously trying very hard to write Jill as a character that you grow to hate as the game progresses, but I don't think there's anything behind that other than him trying to fuck with the players. Of course, I could be wrong and I do hope that I am.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
she even lied about being Virgin, it's all just an act, you'll see:whistle:
:coffee:
This does make a lot of sense to me. Remember when MC gets permanent CTE from Chad out by the schoolyard? I'm referring to when Jill brings the MC to her room and sleeps with him. What kind of a fucking virgin does that? She's so casual about sleeping with him and even grinds on him in her sleep. Now, again, you could chalk this up to DPC's shitty writing as almost always, but it is very weird, even for a retard like him.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
This does make a lot of sense to me. Remember when MC gets permanent CTE from Chad out by the schoolyard? I'm referring to when Jill brings the MC to her room and sleeps with him. What kind of a fucking virgin does that? She's so casual about sleeping with him and even grinds on him in her sleep. Now, again, you could chalk this up to DPC's shitty writing as almost always, but it is very weird, even for a retard like him.
Not to mention the famous Jill and Bella scene, what we still not know what happened that make them uncomfortable to sleep in the same bed.:unsure:

Reactions: Ekzou and L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Just look at her when none is around, " her mask slip off "
View attachment 3589397
her true self, the psycho Lana shown herself, briefly . . .
:whistle::coffee:
This might give a whole new meaning to what Jill tells the MC at Bella's place, when he asks her about what's behind Bella's locked door and she tells him that it's none of his business and that he should give her some privacy. It's almost as if she might be hiding something similar herself. Nonetheless, she clearly knows what's up with Bella's bizarre demeanor and why she is that way. She even goes and tries the door right after that conversation with the MC and her facial expression clearly shows that she knows what's behind that door. The way she denied it before, asking the MC "What locked door?" when he mentions it, as though she wouldn't know what he's talking about is very lame and questionable if you ask me. She honestly seems like she might be trying to deceive him.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Ever wonder why one moment Jill doesn't know what the word "cumming" means and the next she's belittling Tybalt for having a "teeny tiny" little cock? Jill's not a virgin, the woman is a fraud. I suspect playing the piano is something she strongly associates with whatever traumatic experience that happened with Lana and Bella back in the day. That might be why it's highlighted that she can easily do presentations in front of her whole class with no problem whatsoever, yet playing the piano in front of approximately the same kind of crowd proves to be extremely difficult to her. Now, here's where it gets interesting; why did she tell the MC she "doesn't do big audiences" then? Seems a bit strange considering the crowd is of the same size as what we've seen the audience be during the business class' presentations. Not only that, she quite literally says that she's got stage fright if you help her with the recital and also says that it was the reason she would've quit if it wasn't for Tremolo.

1714487412178.png

Not to mention the rejection scene, where she literally rejects the MC even if he helps her at the recital. What a complete bitch. First, she was pretty much giving clear signals that she likes him, then she rejects him in front of Tybalt and the entire restaurant after he runs through the whole city over to her. This is a manipulative whore if I've ever seen one.

1714488706870.png
1714489411492.png

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Ever wonder why one moment Jill doesn't know what the word "cumming" means and the next she's belittling Tybalt for having a "teeny tiny" little cock? Jill's not a virgin, the woman is a fraud. I suspect playing the piano is something she strongly associates with whatever traumatic experience that happened with Lana and Bella back in the day. That might be why it's highlighted that she can easily do presentations in front of her whole class with no problem whatsoever, yet playing the piano in front of approximately the same kind of crowd proves to be extremely difficult to her. Now, here's where it gets interesting; why did she tell the MC she "doesn't do big audiences" then? Seems a bit strange considering the crowd is of the same size as what we've seen the audience be during the business class' presentations. Not only that, she quite literally says that she's got stage fright if you help her with the recital and also says that it was the reason she would've quit if it wasn't for Tremolo.

View attachment 3589469

Not to mention the rejection scene, where she literally rejects the MC even if he helps her at the recital. What a complete bitch. First, she was pretty much giving clear signals that she likes him, then she rejects him in front of Tybalt and the entire restaurant after he runs through the whole city over to her. This is a manipulative whore if I've ever seen one.

View attachment 3589512
View attachment 3589564
Jill's a big rich whore putting on the good girl act

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Jill's a big rich whore putting on the good girl act
It's funny how Sage is actually a rich girl who doesn't really act like it a lot of the time, whereas Jill thinks she's like that but she's just not. It's painfully obvious how it's all an act. All that cliche bullshit about "It's just an expensive bed. I'd be fine with a cheaper one!" that she keeps spouting when she actually has no idea how it is to live in poor conditions.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Well, Jill is a piece of shit in a lot of ways and she's really an entitled brat. The Chick MC is no better, obviously. I'm just wondering why you think DPC would be smart enough to write something as good as that. I mean, he's obviously trying very hard to write Jill as a character that you grow to hate as the game progresses, but I don't think there's anything behind that other than him trying to fuck with the players. Of course, I could be wrong and I do hope that I am.
what makes you think this?
This might give a whole new meaning to what Jill tells the MC at Bella's place, when he asks her about what's behind Bella's locked door and she tells him that it's none of his business and that he should give her some privacy. It's almost as if she might be hiding something similar herself. Nonetheless, she clearly knows what's up with Bella's bizarre demeanor and why she is that way. She even goes and tries the door right after that conversation with the MC and her facial expression clearly shows that she knows what's behind that door. The way she denied it before, asking the MC "What locked door?" when he mentions it, as though she wouldn't know what he's talking about is very lame and questionable if you ask me. She honestly seems like she might be trying to deceive him.
beep, error. :LOL: when mc ask what is behind the locked door. Jill say something, there isnt locked door. MC tell,bathroom to right is locked. So Jill or dont know or lied. after MC ask Jill about Balla husbad. Jill goes passiv-aggressiv-protectiv and say this is not good speak about, than mind ur own bus. after while Balla teach pancake cooking, Jill try the locked door and DONT say anything to mc about he has right, that is really locked. there is only... she and mc dont speak about anymore, what is sooo annoying.
so she not tell about the locked door mind own bus. even when they speak, clearly know what is behind, but claims, that is NOT locked. MC is lame and dont grab her hand, take her to the door and show her, that is ducking locked.

View attachment 3589469

View attachment 3589512
View attachment 3589564
she reject only if you are dik... as Maya and Jojo, so Balla too. Only Sage accept dik MC from main girls
Jojo and Maya (Maya only try but not fit in) duck with the MC even he is dik, but form relationship is need to be NOT dik (i dont understand why, but that no matter)

about she was or wasnt virgin, well... when mc droping little rocks to Jill's window, than we can read what is in Jill's mind, maybe there she say something about, i dont remember, but if she say, than that should be truth, cz why lied to herself in her own mind?

but yes, Jill is sus. why dont speak about the door after tried open up

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
It's funny how Sage is actually a rich girl who doesn't really act like it a lot of the time, whereas Jill thinks she's like that but she's just not. It's painfully obvious how it's all an act. All that cliche bullshit about "It's just an expensive bed. I'd be fine with a cheaper one!" that she keeps spouting when she actually has no idea how it is to live in poor conditions.
That's what makes Sage likable she don't act like a rich bitch not that there anything wrong with being rich

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes