RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Is there any way to set variables for any girl? The updates and story are very long (which I love so not complaining) and replaying everything just for one girl is too troublesome. I missed Lily's event to prefer Sage's path, and I was wondering if I can get Lily's path active on Others branch as well somehow in season 3.

Also can I switch off mini games for other branches and just play them on one branch after importing. Earlier I did mini games for all branches, but it just becomes boring to do the same mini games. Ofcourse, I hope disabling mini games don't result in missing out any scenes, right?

• Angry
Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf

Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020
Is there any way to set variables for any girl? The updates and story are very long (which I love so not complaining) and replaying everything just for one girl is too troublesome. I missed Lily's event to prefer Sage's path, and I was wondering if I can get Lily's path active on Others branch as well somehow in season 3.

Also can I switch off mini games for other branches and just play them on one branch after importing. Earlier I did mini games for all branches, but it just becomes boring to do the same mini games. Ofcourse, I hope disabling mini games don't result in missing out any scenes, right?
This is why you make Saves at episode end or at crucial points. Just replay from the HOTs party. You missed the best Lily scene in episode 8 anyways.

Reactions: VOYEUR
Jul 29, 2017

View attachment 3630044
It looks cool on its own, but you can barely even tell that's Lily and MC. Why not move the camera to the left of the car, or change the location from an alley to a beachside road where it's wide open? Idk. I don't really care about the special renders in the first place. Looks good for a GTA inspired render though.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
It looks cool on its own, but you can barely even tell that's Lily and MC. Why not move the camera to the left of the car, or change the location from an alley to a beachside road where it's wide open? Idk. I don't really care about the special renders in the first place. Looks good for a GTA inspired render though.
guessing drp made the rest in the series spicier but this was chosen because it offers more of a wide angle to give a better idea of the motiff

Reactions: Lilyfan4lyf
4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes