Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Tyballs is such a loser. he has never met Bianca and thinks a comment about a guy Jill is dating is about his loser ass..Tyballs..just shut up and fuck your watermelon :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some of those Tyballs moments like this one are hilarious. He's just completely oblivious. The melonfucker is so self-centered and full of himself, he has no concept that the world around him does not in fact revolve around him. They are some of DPC's best work.

Reactions: Riaman

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I hope DPC hasn't forgotten about those Swyper cuties
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bottom might be the mask girl at the party, I don't know how, or why. But it's not out of the realm of possibilities. She was originally a cameo/homage from , same as Arieth.

The funny thing is that the mask girl at the party uses the same eye asset and color as Dawearts new characters, so maybe he just upgraded Ellie's as well and the Doc decided to recycle some characters rather than make new ones? :illuminati::illuminati:
tinfoil.png

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Bianca's surname appears to be Thomson.
View attachment 3777430
Bianca had a happy life. how we know it? she knew not who is that clown :ROFLMAO:

Bottom might be the mask girl at the party, I don't know how, or why. But it's not out of the realm of possibilities. She was originally a cameo/homage from , same as Arieth.

The funny thing is that the mask girl at the party uses the same eye asset and color as Dawearts new characters, so maybe he just upgraded Ellie's as well and the Doc decided to recycle some characters rather than make new ones? :illuminati::illuminati:
View attachment 3777896
i just got an idea from "dawearts" word... dawe has a sister? is she hot? will we meet with her? is she duckable? will dawe hear her moans or just later tell to him?(y)

Last edited:

franzapa14

Jan 29, 2021
Makes most sense, Lynette family is very wealthy and there wouldn't be another reason for W&W to be mentioned whatsoever.

Do we know Bianca surname? Any chance of her being from the other W family?

Man, this got my head working... Bianca would be such a nice date to Rusty! Whether she is from the other W family or not, but if she were, MC & Jill + Bianca & Rusty would be 2 motherfucker couples that rules whatever city this game is on.

Josy > Jose > Joseph (Stalin)

or just Josephine > Joseph if you rather
It's interesting, I mean for W&W, I even remember those guys (the red and blonde guy) from the preps party, they were talking with Jill's father so maybe one of them is Bianca's Father. and for Josy, man I have a lot of names for her lol.

Josy Diego Armando Maradona, I have a lot of nicknames for Josy, Fifi is one of them too.
Josy, JJ, Jo, Fifi, Yoshi, Joshy, Jojo, Jojo Merry Christmas, Josephine Taylor Swift and so on

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes